Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

I can't get an app on mine because I've got a blackberry :(

Take that back I've found it!

Oh boo, time for a new phone lol!x x

That's Fab Lisa - nearly half a stone in 2 weeks :) x

Yay! Well done :) x

Well done Lisa thats great :) x

Thanks guys :) x

8 points from my weeklies used today, had a glass of wine and a curly wurly, yum yum!x

Night out tomorrow so will be using the rest tomorrow no doubt!x

I've got 55 exante shakes I'll be putting on eBay £55 plus £4 postage if anyone wants them before I list them let me know, I'll list them mon evening x

Oops 1.5lb on this week. I went out sat night and drank copious amounts! Sunday I was hungover and had a mcdonalds so I know why I had a gain!

Still just in the 11s and need to lose 2.5lb this next week so I hit the half stone lost :) x

Sorry to hear about the gain but at least you know where you went wrong!

Shame about the gain hun but it's probably just water, everyone always weighs heavier after a takeaway! You're doing so well you'll have it off in no time x

Glad you enjoyed yourself anyway :) x

I think I'll have a gain this week after the weekend I've had - how are u getting on? x

Not too bad this week. Found my skipping rope out the garage n had a five minute stint with that! Couldn't do any longer, so unfit! Even been doing sit ups every night, only managing 30 but it's better than the 0 I was doing before! Just putting the wii on for a bit of hula hoop n then just dance 3, I can earn 5 points for an hour on the wii, I've not used any of the activity points mind I'm hoping that'll help knock off the pounds :) x x

Oh and it'll only be water gain for you so I'm sure it'll be a loss next week if u do gain!x x

Woo 3lb off this week, got my silver 7 as now lost 7.5lb! :) x

Well done Lisa :)

Yay well done you!x

Back