Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Great losses Lisa well done xxx

Lost 0.5lb this week. Not exercised for the last 4 days so think that's got something to do with it!x

Well done on your loss :)

Lost 1.5lbs this week, lost 5% since I started now :) x

Fab!! Well done x

Great result this week. Well done.

Doing realy well Lis :) Are you still enjoying it? x

Well done on this weeks loss :)

Yeah still enjoying it Jan it's really easy I think it's a forever plan for me now x x

I didn't weigh last weds as OH in hosp (he's fine now) I sort of went off the rails since then so I'll have a gain tomoz, hoping its not more than 3lbs!

I'm going to Whitby tomorrow for a seaside visit with my cousin and her little one to stay with our other cousin over night, should be fun but really need to keep on track food and drink wise.

Dusted my bike down and planned a route which is approx 3 miles to get me started, looking forward to it, going to do it every day if weather permits once I'm back from Whitby on thurs x x

I hope OH is on the mend. It's always a worry when a loved one is poorly.
The bike will be a great boost to your weightloss.
The summer months are lovely for cycling.

Thanks Molly.

Gained 2.5lb this week. 10 weeks til my holiday so this is it now, I've told OH he needs to eat my mini eggs from Easter so no temptation! :)

What happened to OH? Hope he is all good now.

Good luck for getting back on track & good idea to get OH to eat your mini eggs. I'm always dishing food out to Stevie or my brother if I want it out of my face! lol x

Enjoy your time away & good luck keeping on track x

Oh dear hope your hubby is ok hun? Brilliant about the bike, I'd love a bike but in fairness I'd probably never go on it and it would end up in the shed with my roller blades ha! You seem to be doing really well with WW babe, it really is great think I might follow it again after baby x

Lost 1lb this week, had hoped for 2lb but hey ho onwards and downwards.

Need the weather to cheer up so I can get out on bike x

A pound is a pound Lis :) well done x

hey hey hey lady, here is what 1lb looks like ;)

pork_saus.JPG

and sod the weather, get out on the bike!! :D

Well done Lisa. You're doing really well. You are eating good healthy foods, not feeling deprived and still losing weight. So it's all good.

Lost half a pound this week lol! Really cannot motivate myself to exercise, I don't know what's wrong with me! Wish this rain would do one I just want to snuggle inside while its like this :) x

Back