Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Phys is the rain is the best! :)
Well done on the loss x

Hi Lisa,

How are you getting on with WW - I'm defo going to use PP to maintain when I come off TFR!

Hi lovely,

Not doing too bad, been a bit hit n miss this week, not going tomorrow, I keep forgetting its on a weds morning and I've made plans lol! Oh well always next week!

Most of you will have seen my fab news today on Facebook I'm engaged! He proposed at The Crucible after watching the snooker!

Attachments

• image-3156398518.jpg
    image-3156398518.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 44
WooHoo!!! Congrats Lis!! :D:D:D xxx

Ah well done! What happy news! Good luck to you both!!

Ahh congrats :) x

Ah that's lovely news - congratulations xx

Well ladies I've obviously been missing in action.

Today I have had a scan to confirm that at 7 weeks pregnant no baby had developed in the sac so unfortunately I'll be having surgery thurs to remove what is there :(

I'm ok as I found out last week about it and have had time to get my head round what's happening, today was just a follow up scan to confirm everything.

So anyway I have def put weight back on and with 5 weeks til my holiday I'm going to be really strict as i really would like some weight off now as no 'bump' to hide behind! Id like at least 7lbs off to lose the bloat, might try get hold of some slim fast and give that a whirl for a quick boost.

Will rejoin ww after my holiday and finally get down to my goal this year!

x x x

Aww lisa so sorry to hear that :hug99: xx

Ah, poor pet, I'm sorry to hear your sad news. Take good care of yourself.

Just wanted to say bigs hugs. Look after yourself xxx

Hope you're ok hon x

Thank you everyone.x x

It was a non event yesterday, after spending the day by myself in hospital waiting by the time it was my turn the consultant read my notes and said they couldn't do it. She said there was not enough evidence to confirm a baby wouldn't grow so they sent me home. I have another scan next Friday to double check everything and if still nothing then I'll be back in for the op.

Sorry to hear your sad news and for what you're going through. Stay strong!

Sorry to hear your news hun, stay strong xx

Blimey! Talk about prolonging the agony! Hope you're managing to keep your chin up hon x

Just at the hospital now waiting for doc to bring consent forms for the op. Scan confirmed again what we already knew that no baby growing.

Op booked for Weds next week so will be able to move on from then, I go on holiday 25th June so have that to look forward to x x

I hope all goes for you. The holiday will help you heal.

Aw they are certainly dragging this out arent they! :hug99: x

Back