lisee's weight loss log.

Good luck with your WI!! I hadnt got ketosis insomnia first time round, but I have slept properly since trying to SS again!!! Completed 1st successful day today...yay!! Hoping to repair some of my own Christmas damage...put on 6lbs but have only lost 2 of them so far!

hi karen,

just 6lbs over xmas... that was good going compared to my 10lbs! :rolleyes:

glad to see you are back on track with ss, and the rest of that gain will be gone in a few days! :) and you have done reaaly well so far, wish my ticker would move along a bit!

i am having terrible trouble with the sleep thing... but i managed to get to sleep at 3am this morning so that was better than most nights of late!

well weigh in tomorrow about midday.. i have usually drank 2 litres by then ...but i will refrain and just sip until i weigh ;) hoping to have lost 3.5lbs i knew it couldnt be much more than that as i have lost the 10lbs from xmas on top of that all in 10days..... its been bloomin hard work!!!

just want to show a loss.. as cdc hasnt seen me since 3rd december!

heres to tomorrow .... think its safe to say im bricking it! :eek:

x

well im very pleased....

thats another 3lb gone forever!!!
i cant believe i have lost 13lbs in 11 days.... but i have!!! although its only a 3lb movement in my ticker as he rest was surplus turkey and roses chocs :rolleyes:

so heres to another fab week... i am 10 and 3/4lbs away from moving up the plans.... and im finding this more scary than ss!!

think i should do it in 3 weeks... only 3 more weeks of ss... 2 if im an angel! ;)

current weight 12stone 10 and 3/4lbs

Fantastic weightloss Lisee, i've being out of circuit for a while, really glad to see your thriving

hi stardreamer,
wow you have done really well, much prefer the look of your BMI tho...hehe... i will get there this side of xmas i hope :) thank you for your post...x

hi caroline,
well im hoping to be at goal if not lower by the time i come to see ya in dublin.... im looking forward to that now, wont drink till then tho and try and get a few lbs under goal so i can go a little mad! i did read about your trip to newcastle.. looks like you enjoyed yourself..hehe... roll on june!

day 66 on cd
i have had a perfect week and get to weigh in on saturday which will only be 6 days worth of loss so to speak... its been going great ketosis was here.. i say was as i had a big bag of thorntons given to me at xmas, and my son this evening opend it up and there was loads there... he had the choc coins and santa, lollies and other stuff and there was a box of 12 continental chocs that he didnt like the look of... aww those scrummy mousse filled ones .... so i was stupid.. i ate 4 of them and then put them in the bin outside with detergent on them.... just tested for ketosis and its gone again.... although it says i have lost 4lbs since sunday, will have to go and do my 3 mile run in the morning now to get ketosis back! this worked last time after the roses incident on new years eve....:rolleyes: still my eating habits has changed as before i would have eaten all 12 sweeties... so 4 thorntons chocs 1cd bar and 1shake..... im not going to have the last shake due to the chocs...
am a little disapointed as its been perfect all week... never mind i dont think that will make me put on 4lbs which is what my loss is so far this week.... just need to finish my 6th litre of water for today, do my run in the morning, and fit some extra exercise in tomorrow afternoon.... the best thing is, there are no more "adult" chocs left in the house...:D and tomorrow will be a perfect day.. just like yesterday!!

roll on tomorrow!( well today now as its past midnight....again..:eek: )

Lisee xx

hi stardreamer,
wow you have done really well, much prefer the look of your BMI tho...hehe... i will get there this side of xmas i hope :) thank you for your post...x

hi caroline,
well im hoping to be at goal if not lower by the time i come to see ya in dublin.... im looking forward to that now, wont drink till then tho and try and get a few lbs under goal so i can go a little mad! i did read about your trip to newcastle.. looks like you enjoyed yourself..hehe... roll on june!

day 66 on cd
i have had a perfect week and get to weigh in on saturday which will only be 6 days worth of loss so to speak... its been going great ketosis was here.. i say was as i had a big bag of thorntons given to me at xmas, and my son this evening opend it up and there was loads there... he had the choc coins and santa, lollies and other stuff and there was a box of 12 continental chocs that he didnt like the look of... aww those scrummy mousse filled ones .... so i was stupid.. i ate 4 of them and then put them in the bin outside with detergent on them.... just tested for ketosis and its gone again.... although it says i have lost 4lbs since sunday, will have to go and do my 3 mile run in the morning now to get ketosis back! this worked last time after the roses incident on new years eve....:rolleyes: still my eating habits has changed as before i would have eaten all 12 sweeties... so 4 thorntons chocs 1cd bar and 1shake..... im not going to have the last shake due to the chocs...
am a little disapointed as its been perfect all week... never mind i dont think that will make me put on 4lbs which is what my loss is so far this week.... just need to finish my 6th litre of water for today, do my run in the morning, and fit some extra exercise in tomorrow afternoon.... the best thing is, there are no more "adult" chocs left in the house...:D and tomorrow will be a perfect day.. just like yesterday!!

roll on tomorrow!( well today now as its past midnight....again..:eek: )

Lisee xx

You are doing amazing Lisee:D

Looking forward to meeting you in Dublin:D

Lacey...x

hi caroline,

LOL,,, thats why I did a Meez of me sitting on the laptop, I've become inseperable, and thank god even with alcohol on me I didn't type anything embarrassing, I've done more damage with bleedin text messages IN THE PAST of course LOL..

Ok well I can't match ye on the not drinking till Dublin, but I'll defo not be drinking much....I'm mad enough to have signed up for the B/Ham meet before then, so I'm using that as a mini goal, gonna lay of the hard stuff till B/ham :eek: :) :eek: or until a big reason over here, whichever comes first .....I know we have a staff workshop coming up in Feb, where 100 of us go book into a hotel at expense of company, can I just say I'll not drink till that...LOL...I really am terrible :eek: :) :eek:

hi isis,
look forward very much to meeting you too!! havent been on one of these meets yet so really looking forward to meeting up with people who are so encouraging!!
ooo i just cant wait!!!
with Cd though, i am really trying and cant seem as focused as i was before xmas, but hoping to get to my goal in the next 2 months.
have read a lot of your posts and find them very encouraging.. although i dont post that often. :)
thank you for your post, x

hi caroline,
birmingham meet.. i will go to that as well if i can lol.. where who what?? i have trouble keeping up with all these threads on here and i find that after i post something i cant find it again so have taken to saving every thread in my favourites :rolleyes: i will come tothat but wont drink as i will be able to drive there and back, ill just bring the camera :)

am going to try and find that thread right now!!!

i managed to get about 4 good nights sleep, and tonight back to the old insomnia must have been the caffiene in them chocs tonight :(

Lisee xx

Lisee
Thank you for your kind words - I never met the girl who's thread I posted on, I actually stumbled along it when I started my own tonight - CLUCKS diary/note to self!!!! Made a real connection with her!
Congratulations on your brill losses etc.
Luv Clare

hi clare,

i guess i wasnt brave enough to post my own.

i know what its like when people are looking in and thinking that my life is all well and happy, especially with the stresses of business and family, its hard to juggle sometimes, and then wanting some time to myself....

sometimes i dont know where the strength and smiles comes from some days.. but we keep on going :)

stay strong.... x

hi caroline,
birmingham meet.. i will go to that as well if i can lol.. where who what?? i have trouble keeping up with all these threads on here and i find that after i post something i cant find it again so have taken to saving every thread in my favourites :rolleyes: i will come tothat but wont drink as i will be able to drive there and back, ill just bring the camera :)

am going to try and find that thread right now!!!

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee, on the very front page of Minimins, scroll all the way to the bottom and theres a forum area called Meetings or is it in the WeMitt Forum, if I find the link i'll post it for ya.

ANYTIME i post on a thread, it automatically subscribes me to that thread and saves in my USER CP, its brilliant, I don't have to remember anything, anybody updates a thread then it appears, if I've read the most recent posting then it dissappears, I'd be lost without it, see if it works for you.

hi caroline...

i have found that bit now:rolleyes:

still getting to grips.. but them game are a distraction... now i can find them hehe...

hope all is going well for you....xx

Morning Lisee, i've been better LOL....i'm off work with flu AND tonsillitus, on the antibiotics , but still SS'ing.

Haven't had the energy to go into the arcade, last night I played one game and left, typing i can still do, anything on top of that and i'm exhausted LOL

lol carolinne.....

glad to see ssing is working for ya tho!!!!! even though you are not feeling in the best of health!

hope you feel better very shortly....

oh and im really looking forward now to coming across and partying...yeha!!!

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee,

looking at your tracker your way ahead of me girl,,,but i'm a coming LOL..

anyhow i've booked my hotel and i've put the link and update on the Dublin meet thread...put me out of my misery, and book a room, so I won't be alone. LMAO...

Cheers Caz

hi caroline,

just got back from housesitting this weekend, and i got your message about the hotel... aww bummer.... but i did see jurys montrose, is that one anyone near?

i dont want to be miles away from everyone.... so hope this one is ok... i can only stay one night tho, and a lot of the hotels want a minimum of a 2 night stay......

i may just find a b&b or something if its closer to where yo lot are at....

Lisee xx

day 70

no weigh in for me again this week.. that darn ticker best move when i do weigh.....

although i havent done anything this weekend to help things along..... have been so stressed i do not know where to start.....but i will post a brief summary about it....

my son has an audition he has been invited for this due to his musical ability...... anyway to cut a long story short... i took him to the dentist on friday and he has had a gap in his tooth mended... it neednt have been mended until he gets older for a cap.. he had half a tooth missing from one of his front teeth... anyway... the dentist glued this thing on it and now he cant play his trumpet at all.. he has an audition in 2 weeks and he cant play... so i have to go to the dentist tomorrow and ask him to remove it.... my son is devastated to say the least that he cant play his instrument... his audition is for a scholarship ot a private school.... they are very much looking forward to hearing him... and im in a total panic over it!

so i have put the diet on the back burner since friday and what did i do to help myself.... bloomin eat.... its only now im coming down from it all knowing im going to take him to the dientist in the morning...... he didnt even have to have it done....

i will get back on track tomorrow... just have to!

i would give anything any amount of money to get my sons tooth fixed... any dental surgeons out there with a spare 5 mins.... its only glued on!!!!

Lisee xx

Lisee I've sent ya a PM and it was allowing me to book 1nite, I've never heard this two nite only rule...that would be pants....

wel all,

its been a long time since i came here...

have been off the diet for some time, but glad to say i havent gained any weight, have gained 5lbs then lost it then gained it then lost it so sort of maintaining.....

im in a hotel in ketterring right now, am doing my cdc training in the morning...... so not sleeping!

tomorrow is a new start for me, i need to get to goal and fast!
if anyone here is going to be there in the morning let me know.... :) im quite scared!

if i had kept to losing with cd, i would have been at goal by now so im really annoyed with myself, but i believe i have learned about my body, and what i can get away with, looks like it is a lifelong thing for sure.....

so DAY 1 round two tomorrow!!!

Lisee xx

Back