lisee's weight loss log.

LISEE

hello all,

had my frist weigh in today after 2 weeks off ssing, didnt think i would do this well, was expecting about 8lbs at the most, and im very happy that i have lost 11lbs!! woo hoo!:D

35lbs to go.. and its going!!!!

heres to a slimmer trimmer me in 2007!

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee,

Congratulations and very well done, 11lbs!!!:D :D :D

That is excellent motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

thanks oli and mini,

im am very motivated at the moment, want so much to be slim again, and the results over 2 weeks is brilliant, and well worth going without food for!

good luck with your 3rd weigh in oli, im sure it will be a great one!

Lisee xx

lol.....thanks.... you look very familiar wannabiminime!!!!!!

there is definately a lot happening on this forum... and soooo much inspirational reading material...am severely addicted!!! although havent posted a great deal yet.... im struggling to keep up with everyones posts.... but enjoying it very much :D

Lisee xx

was only told about it very recently.... soooo glad i came here, really nice people! and every question you could possibly ask, there is a post with the answer... perfect! guess that s why i havent done much posting... just looking at everyones pics and reading their posts... awesome!

Lisee xx

I dont post much either, i have RSI! But spend loads of time on here just reading and playing the arcade games! And if it's not me on them, it's my kids!

have had a terrible week, and weigh in is tomorrow! i dont think i can do this for much longer im finding it really hard, and im very miserable, have done 2 days of 1000 with no packs... off my own back as i wanted food, and got back onto ss today without a problem, but the thing is, i havent been in ketosis since i had food, i have only "been" to the toiket once in all that time...and scales show a gain of 1.5lbs... so am going to try something else.

feel a bit of a failiure really, only managed 3 weeks!!! i admire those that do this for long periods, what will and determiation you must have!

i know cd works, i just cant do it at the moment. OH wants to try WW and i think i will join him on there for my 2.5 stone. i wonder if i did cd 4 days a week then counted points for the other 3?!!?!? because i can go 4 days on ss WITHOUT A PROBLEM! but its the 5th day that kills me.... im bound to still lose the weight...right??? *sigh* i love exercise and im knackered after 30 mins on vlcd, i have lost inches this week but no loss only a GAIN... im so mixed up right now, i think the best thing to do is TRY something else. will still come here.

am going to tunisia in a couple of weeks and OH has even offered to pay for lipo in three areas.. that would solve my problem!!! but im not that desperate to be slim :rolleyes:

so here goes to a try of something else... BTW i havent tried WW before, but know a few people who have done well on it, and if i lose 2lb a week then i will be happy with that... slowly but surely..... heres to hoping!

oh and for those on CD its brilliant and works!!! but my will power doesnt at the moment!! good luck to you on that! so heres to a new start of something else!

Lisee xx

well cdc came to me at my sons rugby match to see if i was ok, she persuaded me not to give up and to try another week at least, as i had such a positive mindset before. so i am...... im going to try it for another week and hope that i can do better. i didnt weigh today, and will weigh next week to try and make up for the miserable week i have had.

so.... it looks like i havent given up completely yet..... heres to another week... just take it a week at a time.....

Lisee xx

Good on ya Lisee :cool:

It can be tough getting back on when you've slipped, that's why we refer to the first time as your 'golden time', but it really isn't impossible.

Right down what you want. Have faith in the diet. What about starting it at a higher level....perhaps the 1200? and working down?

I know you say that it's day 5 that seems to be the problem. Is that because you feel very hungry, or that's the day in the week that you have added temptations?

Good to hear you're giving it another shot. We're here for you

Karion aka Trio

well cdc came to me at my sons rugby match to see if i was ok, she persuaded me not to give up and to try another week at least, as i had such a positive mindset before. so i am...... im going to try it for another week and hope that i can do better. i didnt weigh today, and will weigh next week to try and make up for the miserable week i have had.

so.... it looks like i havent given up completely yet..... heres to another week... just take it a week at a time.....

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee:)

Hun, just take it a day aor an hour at a time if you need to at the moment.

I really do understand where you are coming from with this. I am on day 12 of SS with CD, had one blip 2 days ago and had some chicken breast and I have struggled to keep motivated.

This is a restart for me also and so many of us on here are in the same boat. As Karion says, the first time is a "golden time" BUT it doesn't mean one strike and you're out!!:eek: It's about your "mind-set".

The fact that you are going to give it another bash just shows how STRONG you really are girl.

As I always say....it's the people who keep fighting that eventually get to where they want to be. Read my signature quote from Mr Churchill below:D

Keep posting and get as much support as you need,

Lacey...:)

Hi Lisee,

I think you should go with your CDC advice and give it another week.

WE all get frustrated at times and we all have our off days.

Take it one day at a time and set yourself a mini, mini goal that is achievable, sometimes we set such big goals that we set ourselves up for failure.

I find the tape measure helps as the inches sometimes can come down quicker than the weight some weeks.:)

One thing I have learned and that is not to compare myself with other as we all lose weight in our own unique way...some lose more, some lose less, but one thing is for sure when your doing SSing you will lose weight.

Hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

Right down what you want.

Oh my word Karion - what hope is there for your pupils when you can't even spell yourself lol :D

Lisee so glad to hear your'e giving it another try - how about splitting your packs even having an extra one to get you through the first few days till you're in the swing of things....

Keep shaking girlie :p

Oh my word Karion - what hope is there for your pupils when you can't even spell yourself lol :D

OMG I didn't do that! That was the naught misspelling fairy. She came and edited it!

Honest:eek::D

IBS???

thanks ladies....... im doing good today.....

yesterday was another matter........ was in agony!

well before cd i used to get terrible stomach cramps in the evenings,.... sometimes lasting most of the night. used to get these attacks at least 3 times a week, and was in so much pain that one night i called the doc, he said it was trapped wind and to drink lots of gaviscon with warm milk.... which i did. it never cured it so continued to suffer. this has been going on since the beginning of the year.

anyway, since doing ss i havent had any attacks at all... and have been feeling good.

but i ate yesterday as i planned to start fresh today, didnt eat much, a bit of veg cabbage, carots, peas.... and i had 1 slice of toast.

i was in severe pain all evenibg and was extremely worried for my health....
so......... was chatting to jane on msn and she said i should phone the doc.. which i did, so was in hospital at 10.30 last night grasping my tummy, which had swollen so bad that the doc even smiled and asked how long i had left before the big event!!!!.... was in awful pain.....well anyway
doc checked me out, and diagnosed IBS!!!!

have suffered ith constipation while on ss have only been the once in 3 weeks....
so he asked me what i had eaten.. i told him i hadnt had a "meal" in three weeks apart from today..... and the pain was here... so thats it... no bread or cabbage for me....ever!

so suddenly cd has helped work out my problem, and im glad im not eating for a bit....as i get pain.... he then suggested i see my gp, and sent me on my way having injected me with the best pain killer ever!

doc also said after prodding and pushing with some force that i should keep up with the sit ups as that will help things, i didnt even tell him i did those every day!!! he said he could feel my tummy muscles, and they were strong... so my abs are in there somewhere.....
smile.gif

when i start eating tho, am going to have to be careful... now i have to read up on this ibs stuff, i have heard of it, and have read it on someones diary here... i could do with some info, as i am ignorant to it at the mo.

Lisee xx

Back