Lisy's exante diary

Hang in there hunni....stay strong and focussed and you can do it...x

Always wake up at 4.00am always have. Rarely do I sleep right through the night. I could do with a nightshift job!! But I usually manage to get back to sleep but today I have exante on my mind and excited and determind to do 100% today. Bring it on!!!!

I'm awake too.. Joys of having a baby! Haha. Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh. We don't have children unfortunately but it I admire mums doing this diet. I don't know how you do it x good luck to you hun

Well after a bad night and been up at 4 having hot vanilla with coffee and sweetners. It's yummy!! Never tried it before ummm x

Cmon chick, today's ur day ;) xxx

How's you day going? xxx

Yep so far so good. 100%. Had orange and chocolate bar at 2 and just had tomato and basil soup which was bilge lol x how disgusting but I will eat anything when I'm hungry. Didn't let Clair down. Had a good day shopping and treated myself to a T shirt and Bra which were in the sale at Evans. Yay xxx thanks everyone for your support :)

My iPod is so limited. I want to set up a. Ticker and update statistics etc but I can't do it on my iPod. My laptop needs fixing. :(

Glad you got back on track today Lisy :)
Hope tomorrow is as good for you x
Marge
:D

Thanks Marge I hope I can keep this up. The support on here is what's keeping me going!! I would have chucked in the towel yesterday if it wasn't for all of you.

Back