Lisy's exante diary

It is fantastic support on here.
I wish I had found this site years ago !!
Off to bed now ...
See ya tomorrow ;)
Marge
:D

Haven't slept and I'm starving. It's nearly 4am and have a mahoosive headache. Haven't caved in. Even though I'm starving I don't want to eat because I have to do this and keep thinking of my goals and staying focused. It's only Day 2 what am I gonna be like Day 4/5 lol. But what I'm reminding myself is I'm choosing to do it this way. I hope it gets easier though after a week and ketosis kicks in and eases it.
I have had to tell OH to put cereal and bread on top shelf where I can't reach it. And luckily there's not much food in fridge. I just want to get today out the way. Think I will have to have my shake early today. It's Been a long night.
Well that's the end of my rant

Lisy said:
Hunger has eased off a bit now. x

Morning Lisy :)

It's horrible not sleeping eh ;(
Glad the hunger has eased off a bit. Do you drink sparkling water? I find that helps a little with hunger pangs.
And if your really struggeling, you could always have 4 packs for your first 4 days till ketosis kicks in.
You can do this chick xxx

Morning Clair
I don't normally but if it helps I will give it a try. Thanks Hun hugs. I've just had a hot chocolate mocha and some water. It's gonna be a long day for me. I'm not a great sleeper anyway so I was half expecting it. Hope you have a good day Clair. I shall buy some Sparkling water today. Xxxx

Yeh I might have four but I will see how it goes x I was going to have a fourth shake last night but held out. Thanks for advice chick xx you're a gem :)

I know I could have a bit of low carb food but I think it would be a slippery slope for me at the minute.

OH is making himself scrammbled eggs on toast. Lucky little bugger. Still least I don't have to cook. Small mercies!!

And if your really struggeling said:
Thats what Im doing this week...having 4 packs instead of 3. I'm hoping it will give me the boost I need to stick at it more than 3-4days. Good luck Lisy....you can do it!!

That's what i shall do sorcha. Because I'm only on day 2. What's it gonna be like tomorrow? Good luck hun. Thanks for advice x

Hi Lisy,
If you've got all the headachey stuff going on today, you may find that you're into ketosis later today or tomorrow, some people it's just 2 days, others it seems to be up to 5. Hopefully you'll be feeling brighter soon, keep drinking that water, and hope you have a good day :)

Well I never slept last night so I think that's caused the headache. I am starving though and it's only Day 2!! I hope I get into ketosis quickly lol x Hope you feel better soon with your cold Cybiil xx

Hiya chick.

Just remember being starving is not gonna kill you, yeh Its gonna be unpleasant but only for another 3/4 days!
Your minds gonna be playing tricks on you, thinking about all the food you like and stuff so just keep reminding yourself why you are losing weight!
I'll be checking in on you ;) so cmon, another 100% day :)

You deserve to succeed at this babe, you certainly don't deserve to feel crap about yourself anymore. Just imagin how ecstatic you'll be on your first weigh in!!!!

Mwah x

Hiya Clair. You are so right chick. I just look dreadful at this weight. And all my clothes and underwear feels tight on me. Can't get my jeans on so like you say it won't kill me. Thanks for your support Clair. Enjoy your meal tonight hun xxx :)

Try to keep busy...
Clean, tidy out a cupboard, walk, anything to take your mind off the time :)
Hope your day has gone well
Marge
:)

Feel rubbish but have been 100% just enjoying my vanilla latte right now. Couldn't face a soup after tomato soup last night. I will order just shakes next time. How are you guys? Hope you have had a good day. :)

Back