Lisy's exante diary

Day2 done and dusted. I have turned into serial weigher. Had a sneaky peak and have lost 3 1/2lbs. wasn't expecting that so early into it. Not gonna weigh my myself now til weigh in next Tuesday now. This has given me a real boost which I needed today. :)

Lisy said:
Day2 done and dusted. I have turned into serial weigher. Had a sneaky peak and have lost 3 1/2lbs. wasn't expecting that so early into it. Not gonna weigh my myself now til weigh in next Tuesday now. This has given me a real boost which I needed today. :)

I'm soooooo proud of you hun your doing great :)
And that loss should spur you on a bit, but don't weigh again till Tuesday or you'll spoil the big surprise lol xxx

I've just pigged out big time. I have had so many restarts and never get past day 4 was my longest. I'm just excepting defeat now. I can't do it. I'm gonna look into another diet. I will miss you all. Especially you Clair. Good luck you are all amazing xxx

Lisy said:
I've just pigged out big time. I have had so many restarts and never get past day 4 was my longest. I'm just excepting defeat now. I can't do it. I'm gonna look into another diet. I will miss you all. Especially you Clair. Good luck you are all amazing xxx

Aw hun, it's so hard int it? What about doing the working solutions?
I'm honestly beginning to think about another diet myself, I can do it for a couple of weeks or so the binge and put the weight back on :(
Let me know what you decide and keep intouch chick xxx

Well I feel depressed today because I can't do it. I did try to have just a tin of tuna but then I just pigged out even more. I just found the hunger unbearable. And I see all of you doing it and I think well if everyone else can do it why can't I? I don't feel any better for eating. I'm in tears tbh. I'm suprised you want to try another diet as you were doing so well. The trouble with conventional diets they are so slow and tedious and have to do loads of exercise which I find difficult because of physical problems. My husband just said start at day 1 again. But that would be twice in a week and that would be silly. I've never known hunger anything like it. Mind you I'm on medications which give me an appetite too. A part of me just wants to start at day 1 but I would just be a standing joke ;cry;

I have reasoned with myself. As I have nearly full months supply of mixed bumper pack and put an order in yesterday for shakes as I couldn't stand the soups. I have decided to do WS. Good luck everyone. I'm a serial dieter and have always done WW but even on that I fall off the rails. Determined to get past Day 5. So here I am a serial restarter and giving it one last final shot. If I fail again I will try WW for the last time as the advert goes.

Phew just weighed myself and haven't put the weight back which I had lost. STS yay. Happy Days. I will have a shake later today and one tonight and that's it. No more food!!! Have to do this for myself. I want to shift this weight and start liking myself. And get a healthy relationship with food. Ok this diet is tough the first week. But even people on conventional fall off the rails. You have all been so supportive to me. This forum is brilliant. Good luck everyone xxx :)

Hiya Chick.

This is gonna be a long one so get comfy ;)

Right firstly, your not a joke! Your human, none of us are perfect, well maybe apart from me hehe :)
Your husband is right (but never tell him that lol) you should just restart it again! If you dont try you wont succeed! Nothing worthwhiles easy so they say!

I think doing the WS is a great idea, what about doing that for a week then deciding whether you wanna do TS again?
You've gotta do whats best for you babe.
Just remember that you CAN do this, you done was it 4 or 5 days before? my memorys crap lol So you just need to BELIEVE in yourself that you can succeed! You deserve to be happy with yourself.
As for the hunger, i think you do bloody brilliant to say that you have medication that make you hungry too!!!!!
Did you try some sparkling water? I really do feel fuller, so thats all i drink.

As for me, i started Lipotrim weighing 19 stone 7 pounds and got to 14 stone 3 pounds, not quite 5 and a half stone but its near enough! I had a break in November when i went back to Scotland, and just never got round to starting again, then it was xmas, then id gained back loads, i went back to 15 stone 8 pounds!!!! :( so i started exante on January the 2nd and had so so so many resarts! But as of last Sunday i was 14 stone 2 pounds (dont know what last nights little slip has done) so exantes help me lose the weight id gained back and lose a pound extra lol

This morning i was thinking about the amount of times, ive started, done afew days, eaten like a pig then restarted and thats why i was thinking about trying something else! But ive decided that i CAN lose weight this way, infact its the only way i can lose weight, seriously ive tryed every diet out there i think :) so im gonna carry on!!!
Ive got 6 100% days to do then my sisters here so i'll do 2 shakes and a low carb meal and EHHHHMMM a drink or a few ;) but from the 13th April when she goes home i'll be back to exante and im gonna try go on my works holiday and be 100% too.
Ive not decided what im going to do when i go to Leiverpool tattoo convention, i'll wait till nearer the time i think.

Bloody hell, i do go on abit eh?
Hope your feeling more positive about things now. Just remember that you CAN do this and most of all remember that YOUR NOT IN THIS ALONE xx

No you don't do on I do lol x yay we can do this together Clair and well done on 5 stone loss F*****G brilliant!!! The trouble is I worry what other people think. I thought people might be laughing at me but what the hell. I have not put the weight back on I weighed this morning. I was 18st 10 now 18st 6 1/2. This is the biggest I've ever been. Since last september I put 3 1/2 st. I have been around 15 st for years. So day 1 today lol xxx let's do this Clair you can do it. It won't be to long and you will be at goal weight. Well done on LT too fantastic xx let's do it together. I might but beck solution book. :)

My friend is popping in and she has brought me a little present to cheer me up. I feel positive now and just gonna soldiar on with it. Hunger won't kill me I must remember that. Eating didn't make me feel better it just left me wracked with guilt. Just gotta get the willpower and keep my eye on the goal but this is my last restart otherwise I'm going to slimming world.

Lisy I'm gonna be honest with you here chick....I think you really need to ask yourself if all this pressure you are putting on yourself is worth it. I've had loads of times when I've tried to restart and just couldn't get past day 7 without breaking into a massive binge and the more I told myself I had to the worse I found it. I've learnt that for me (and not saying this would work for everyone else) it is more about knowing when I and my body are ready and for me I worked better having a break then just deciding in a morning if today was the day to start VLCD. This worked for me back on 30.01.11 as I had no plan in my head to start and just went for it. Re-ask yourself why you are doing it and how long you want to take to achieve it. If fast loss is what you are after then this is the diet that works, however it is hard to begin with and is extremely restrictive and requires a huge amount of willpower. If time is not so much of an issue then SW or WW are great plans too but will be a slower loss however help to re-train your eating habits and allow greater freedom with food choices. Putting too much pressure on yourself will not help you chick. You know we will all support you on here babe but I hate to think of you beating yourself and feeling like a 'failure' (your words- I don't think this) after you break the plan. Inner happiness is soooooo important and if this is really making you miserable then really do think about it chick as there are plenty other ways out there to lose weight. Sorry if I'm going on...I just find it hard to read all your posts about feeling like you've failed and are re-starting, then not etc and I worry about you chick xx

I totally lost my way on this back at Christmas and have barely lost anything since but I restarted a couple of weeks ago and instead of feeling that its TS or nothing I will quite happily have a WS day whenever I feel I need it. Ive been WS pretty much all this week and I dont feel guilty about it in the slightest now. If its keeping me on the straight and narrow and weight is still coming off (even if its a bit slower) then Im happy.

Thanks joanne the trouble is I keep restarting and it's hard. Is my head in the right place? The hunger for me was unbearable and also I've just read ketosis doesn't work for everyone which I'm worried about. But I will give one last shot. Because conventional diets are slow and tedious. I have read your diary Joanne and you have done amazing.

Conventional diets are slow and tedious but VLCD is definitely the hardest way to do this. If youre not in the right place for it I would stop now before you mess up your metabolism. I now cannot lose weight any other way and wish Id waited until I was further along on my weight loss to start this.

Yeh I know where your coming from and appreciate your honesty. I failed at WW too. And every diet but vlcds are particularly tough but all I know is I don't want to be morbidly obese anymore. So the time is right but how do you know when your heads in the right place for TFR. People say your head has to be in the right place. How do you know when it's in the right place if you know what I mean?I know restarting is tough. This is a tough diet. I don't want pressure no. How did you know you were ready ladygaga?

Lisy, I am glad you haven't gone :)

I think your head had to be in the right place to do any diet.
I have been stop/starting diets for years now :eek: And this is the best I have felt on a diet for years. I dont know if it will work, but it definately wont work, if I dont keep trying. :)

Have you seen your doctor, with regards to your medication ? If its giving you an appetite, then you may be farting against thunder, trying a VCLD. :)

Keep going Lisy... whatever diet you decide to do.. and keep coming on here for support.
Marge x
:)

Back