Lisy's exante diary

Lisy

Banned
Hi Day 1 for me again tomorrow. I'm in a better frame of mind this time. I find the first week tough. I never get past day 4/5. But I'm back and I expect some people are sick of me keep posting I'm restarting. I've lost count. But I'm gonna crack this. My exante shakes are screaming at me to try again. I'm throughly miserable being the size of 2 people. 9 st to lose. I can't wait to start and get through the first week. I hope so anyway. Sorry if this is boring people but I think keeping a diary will help me stay focused and accountable.and hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow. I don't want to give up this time.

That's the spirit Lisy- nice to see you back. Good luck. Stick with it chick as you can do it x

Hi Lisy. I am starting again today after being off it for 2 or 3 weeks (I cant remember). I'll keep an eye on your diary. It will be hard starting again but we can do it! x

Thankyou for encouagement guys x I didn't sleep well and am up early. But I'm holding out for my first shake til about 10 ish xx

Good luck hun! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had banana shake and water and don't feel hungry. Gonna make the most of this as I know it won't last.

hey lisy.. all the very best for your restart.. we all have our ups and downs and during my journey i can assure you ive had quite a few of them too.. so its ok you know we all have been there but we get up and continue that journey.. sending you lots of positive vibes stay strong and u will do this :) hugs x x

Well had my exante bar at 2 and downing the water. But had some bad news my hubbys company has gone into Administration. He is so happy in this job after losing his job with Woolworths. Hope they can find a buyer. It's stressful I just wanna comfort eat but I'm not gonna do it. :(

I feel such a fool and a failure. I have just had a binge on my first day. FFS. I feel rubbish now. I wasn't even hungry. Just feeling low that my hubby might lose his job again and ate because I was nervous. Unlike most people who can't eat when they're nervous I want to eat more. But I always fall at the first hurdle. But I have learnt from this. I'm not giving up like I usually do, I'm starting afresh tomorrow. Day 1 tomorrow I'm ashamed to say. Ever so embarrassed.:(

Just get back on it again 2moro your human and your obviously stressed today.
BUT no more eating for tonight lady!!! Hehe :)
Cmon chick, shall we do a 100% day together 2moro?
I'm off to the seaside with work and they've already said they're having fish and chips so I know it's gonna be tough for me!

Hugs xx

Thanks sweet x you are an inspiration. Yeah we will do this. Hope your day at the seaside goes well. Food ain't the be all and end all. I have been reading your diary and you are doing great. Have fun tomorrow and good luck. Thanks again Clair :)

Just get straight back on it tonight if you can. We all have different triggers and times that make it harder for us. Try and focus on your goals. And just go a day at a time. Hope tomorrow goes well. Good luck

Back