little-e cwp diary :)

Ahh same ! I love lash extensions although cant have them as for work because our mascara is the 'best selling mascara in the world' we have to have natural lashes to show it! Although I won't go out without lashes on! Also nails not allowed false nails in work either cus we gotta wear our polishes.... Nails done tomorrow though ;) x

I get 180 worth of free products every 3 months then can buy up to 200 worth of products at cost price from any Loreal luxury brand (Armani, YSL, Lancôme, biotherm etc) but when we go away to training every few months we always come away with loads! Such a good company to work for ! X

little-e said:
I get 180 worth of free products every 3 months then can buy up to 200 worth of products at cost price from any Loreal luxury brand (Armani, YSL, Lancôme, biotherm etc) but when we go away to training every few months we always come away with loads! Such a good company to work for ! X

Ohhhh I wouldn't mind that!! :) xx

Hello haven't updated as have been well and truly on the other end of the spectrum from dieting for a few days which is not very good seeing as I'm off on hols tomorrow= very bloated belly :/ havent had the guts to look on the scales :eek: and probs wont until I'm back now, my slim and save pack is here and I am ready to get started when I'm back! I'm gonna start a new diary on that board but I hope u will all follow my diary over there as need all the help i can get to get this last stone off ( gonna be more like 2 ) when I'm back! I will follow you all here and check up how your doing ;) but for now I'm off on hols and will be returning to s&s diarys !! Mwahhhh xxxxxxxxx

Have a great hol huni :) xx

Back