Little intro from a little lady!

Lil' Lou

Hey there everyone. I'll be starting as of Monday on sw from home. Been going through a lot lately and ended up putting on weight because of the medication I am on. One of my friends told me about this site and you all seem so lovely :)

Not taken the scary step onto the scales yet and haven't confirmed my weight for at least the last 6 months but I know I'm the heaviest Iv ever been.

Anyway, getting married in feb so I'm putting all my willpower into losing weight to feel great for my big day! Really excited about not having to do the cabbage soup detox I was reading about. Would have ripped my hair out with every spoonful of putrid cabbage water!!

Lou.

Hiya and welcome to Minis :D Good luck with SW and with your weight loss journey x

Welcome Lou to MiniMins:welcome2:

I hope you will make yourself at home and I am sure you will find the support you are looking for as everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Good luck with starting SW on Monday...You have plenty of motivation to lose the weight for your big day in February...exciting times ahead for you planning the wedding etc.

Here is the link for the SW forum

Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi Lou welcome. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and good luck with your weight loss.

Back