Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Little loose around the bum!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Tinnedtomato, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just noticed today that my work trousers are starting to feel a little loose around the bum :D

I am so excited, I want to just scream and shout....look at my ass!! :eek: Lol, i'd probably get a few dodgy looks from people in the office mind lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire-Louise

Claire-Louise Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My work colleagues are constantly telling me at the moment to buy new trousers as I'm constantly pulling them up. I refuse too at the moment as I want to buy trousers that are two sizes smaller, however I feel I may soon be forced to buy them regardless.

4. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol, it is a great feeling though!! I'v already got smaller trousers in the wardrobe from when I lost weight last year. This year it is coming off and staying off though!!!

5. xCoochx

xCoochx Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.47%)
    I can't wait til i have to buy a belt lol well done x

6. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Well done you skinny bummed lot . :) x

7. Tinkerbelle888

Tinkerbelle888 Full Member

I agree! My son told me the other day that my trousers look like clown pants on me :)) but I'm going to keep yoinking them up when they fall down until I'm two sizes smaller also.
    It's a great feeling though, bye bye size 20-22 I hope and pray I NEVER see you again! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.