Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Just back from going out for a meal with a couple of girls from work.

It was a lovely evening but the food was rubbish. Luckily I was good so reckon I’ll probably not be too much over my calories for the day. I had veggi pie and chips. It was so small, I’ve come home so hungry but I’ll be good and not have anything to eat now till morning. I had a rhubarb gin but it was gin liquor, so it wasn’t that great!
I hate going out and having crap meals. I’d rather stay at home and eat well than wasting money on rubbish food!

Anyway tomorrow’s a new day and I’ll be super good.

Mornin,

Il be honest I don’t know how some pubs are still running. We went on Friday and it was 30 mins waiting for Olivia’s ice cream I went up and got a refund. It took 20 mins for our food to come out yet longer for some scoops of ice cream it’s a joke. This is the reason I never have puddings because by the time it gets to you I have gone off the idea.

Mornin,

Il be honest I don’t know how some pubs are still running. We went on Friday and it was 30 mins waiting for Olivia’s ice cream I went up and got a refund. It took 20 mins for our food to come out yet longer for some scoops of ice cream it’s a joke. This is the reason I never have puddings because by the time it gets to you I have gone off the idea.

I don't know either, honestly the service was shocking. I could understand more if it was busy but there were us and 2 other tables. I wouldn't say that was busy for a Saturday night!
I never have puddings, they're such a rip off, I looked last night 6.99 for a pudding or 8.99 for a cheese board. If I was having one I'd have the cheese board but I'd never pay 8.99 for it.

Sunday Morning...and so dull outside!

Not a lot planned for today.
If the weather stays nice we'll go on a bike ride later. I think Amy's going out all day with her friend. So I might just have a tidy round. I've got a massive pile of clothes that need putting away from my holiday. I'm tempted to put them straight in my suitcase, not sure I'll want to wear shorts and little tops again this summer.

Food plan for today is.....
I've got some cottage cheese and beetroot salad left over from Friday night, so might have that in a bit with a couple of crackers. Then tonight I'm doing a roast.

Sounds like they will be closing soon then lol . How can they afford to run the place with that many customers amazes me.

Ye puddings are a joke normally 5-6 pound aren’t they . We quite often will say shall we get a Mac flurry from Mac Donald’s on way home lol 4 pounds compared to over 10 it’s mad . Half the time it’s microwave rubbish anyway

Sounds like they will be closing soon then lol . How can they afford to run the place with that many customers amazes me.

Ye puddings are a joke normally 5-6 pound aren’t they . We quite often will say shall we get a Mac flurry from Mac Donald’s on way home lol 4 pounds compared to over 10 it’s mad . Half the time it’s microwave rubbish anyway

I know, it's crazy! What's worse is they have just taken over another pub in another village nearby as well. So that's going too be 2 terrible pubs to strike off the list, lol.

We've often gone to the coop on the way home to get a pudding, so much cheaper and usually nicer. Especially with a nice cuppa...yes btw I am 95 years old, lol!!

It’s miserable her just hoping it doesn’t rain. Wanted try and keep her in today so cold gets better but already she’s sayin she’s bored lol. Just put happy feet on hopefully she will watch that for abit.

Deffo think the summer weather has gone don’t you. I was thinking yesterday need to go and get Olivia some more trousers she’s living in shorts and tights at the mo lol

It’s miserable her just hoping it doesn’t rain. Wanted try and keep her in today so cold gets better but already she’s sayin she’s bored lol. Just put happy feet on hopefully she will watch that for abit.

Deffo think the summer weather has gone don’t you. I was thinking yesterday need to go and get Olivia some more trousers she’s living in shorts and tights at the mo lol

It's forecast rain here for later but hoping it's only a quick shower as really want to go out on bikes later.

Amy used to love Happy Feet, hopefully it will keep Olivia quiet for a while.

Yep I think summer has gone. I've still been wearing my flipflops to work but my toes have been cold, so I think the boots will be out soon. Usually I try to wait until after October half term for boots. I brought a whole new summer wardrobe for work this year because I'd lost weight and also stopped wearing uniform. I'm not sure what to do for winter because I usually just wear leggings and boots with my work polo and fleece. Might just do that again this year. I don't want to feel frumpy though, previously I didn't mind and I loved a big baggy fleece but now I've lost weight I like wearing more flattering clothes.

Well she’s stopped watching it already lol. Great.

There are some pictures of the nursery on Facebook I just said are they kind she went no they don’t share. I give them toys to share but they don’t share with me. I surpose the kids with brothers and sisters Olivia needs learn to give as good as she gets. She said if I don’t give them a toy they pull my dress Iv told her tell teacher or say stop pulling me

Well she’s stopped watching it already lol. Great.

There are some pictures of the nursery on Facebook I just said are they kind she went no they don’t share. I give them toys to share but they don’t share with me. I surpose the kids with brothers and sisters Olivia needs learn to give as good as she gets. She said if I don’t give them a toy they pull my dress Iv told her tell teacher or say stop pulling me

Haha that didn't last long then did it.

It's hard for a first or only child because they don't know how to behave around other children. But give it a few weeks and she'll work it all out. She'll have loads of new friends in no time, I promise.
Amy used to be so shy, so we used to play a game with her. We'd all pretend to be having fun as a group and she'd have to try to get in to the group. It really worked. The reason for doing this was because when we were on holiday she would be shy to go into the kids club on her own because she didn't know anyone. So we'd say she had to hold her head high and be really confident. Go over to other kids and say 'Hi I'm Amy, can I play with you please'. We made it really fun for her and ignored her a bit like kids would but it showed her how to act and join in etc. And it worked :)

That sounds brill I’m goin try that. Before she started she said she was going to say hello my names olivia what’s yours. The problem is none of them speak no lie they all just stand there and say nothin so either shy or just don’t speak very well yet. She tells me the boys and girls don’t know their names this is prob because she is asking and they aren’t answering maybe.

That sounds brill I’m goin try that. Before she started she said she was going to say hello my names olivia what’s yours. The problem is none of them speak no lie they all just stand there and say nothin so either shy or just don’t speak very well yet. She tells me the boys and girls don’t know their names this is prob because she is asking and they aren’t answering maybe.

Are all the kids there new starters?
It must be really frustrating for her with no one talking.
I think I'd give it another week or so and if nothing changes, speak to the teachers. You'd expect the teachers to be getting them in a group and interacting with each other.

I think there is one girl there that started in January, other than that they are all new. She’s quite a bit older aswell so the kids that don’t speak aren’t bothered but to her it’s why don’t they talk. I’m hoping they are all just shy and will be ok after a few weeks.

The teachers prob are . Did I tell
U I had a word with the teacher about her saying no one will play with her. She laughed and said she fine very confident so it’s hard to tell

I think there is one girl there that started in January, other than that they are all new. She’s quite a bit older aswell so the kids that don’t speak aren’t bothered but to her it’s why don’t they talk. I’m hoping they are all just shy and will be ok after a few weeks.

The teachers prob are . Did I tell
U I had a word with the teacher about her saying no one will play with her. She laughed and said she fine very confident so it’s hard to tell

Just see how she goes. If in a couple of weeks its no better maybe speak to the teachers again. I find it strange that a group of kids don't talk to each other.

Back