Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good evening!

I've had quite a constructive day. Managed to blitz the downstairs of the house and sorted out all the clean washing that had been piling up since I got back from holiday! Then I did a nice bike ride this afternoon before doing Sunday dinner.
Dinner was gorgeous and within my calories. Total calories today is 1017 which is fab.
Now just chilling watching tv for a bit before getting an early night :)

Good morning!

Monday again....where did the weekend go??

Workwise, I've got a really busy week at work. I'm doing a new project which is taking up most of my time at the minute. I love being busy though, it makes the day go faster and I don't think about food as much, lol.

Food today will be a small banana and satsuma for breakfast (approx 100). Chicken, salad and rivita flats for lunch (approx 200) and chicken chassaur with mash and veg for tea (no idea on calories yet).
I will be within my calories today, so happy with todays choices.
I've already done my 40 mins on the peddles :)

I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and they are showing 1lb loss, so far. I'd love to get 2lbs but will have to see on Wednesday.

Yay the scales are moving I’m sure you will get 2 for wed.

Your food sounds nice for today I’m starving all the time at mo hahah think it’s this cold . Il blame that anyway lol

I'd love to see 2lbs by Wednesday because I've been really good all week.

I've started having the rivita thins with either chicken or a babybell and a bit of salad at lunch instead of a bag of crisps. It's more like a lunch and only 120 with babybell or around 200 with chicken. But it in my head I'm thinking I'm having lunch.

Stuff like like is great. I quite often have crackers cause only 35 each so super low

I know, you've often said you have cheese and crackers but I'd not be able to have just a little bit of cheese. But the babybell are really good because they're individual I'm not tempted with more. 2 of the ryvita thins and 1 baby bell light is exactly 100 calories, so I could also have them instead of a snack which is great because it feels like more than a snack.

Quite alot 245 🙈 Iv had 2 today 🙈it’s so hard when u feel crap. My throat was killin after work really dry and sore

Yes that's quite a lot. Mine was 161 calories, so not quite as bad.
If your throats hurting, I don't blame you having 2, lol.
I'm off to watch telly in bed, absolutely knackered tonight. Speak tomorrow.

Good morning!

What a miserable day it is out. I've been up since 4 with the wind howling. On a positive note, I've managed to get an extra few hours work done before getting into the office.

I've just completed my 40 mins on the peddles, so time for breakfast. 1 banana and 1 satsuma. I'm not doing lunch today just snacks, babybell and crackers, plus maybe a bag of lentil curls if I'm hungry later. Dinner tonight is chicken salad flatbread. I always like flatbread on a Tuesday because it's filling but really healthy and light on carbs and calories.

Weigh in day tomorrow, still really hoping for 2lb so keeping everything crossed.

Back