Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good evening!

Pizza and chippy later and I can happily say I only had 1200 calories today. Really pleased with that 😁

It’s all nice and quiet here, Amy’s got 3 friends staying over and at the minute they’re all being super quiet watching a film! Hopefully they’ll not be up all night....yeah righto of course they’ll be up all night that’s what teenagers do!

Had an amazing weekend in London.
I think Amy enjoyed everything she did. I’m absolutely shattered now!
Food wise, I gave up thinking about it after lunch yesterday, lol! Hopefully it won’t be too bad on the scales, I’ll check tomorrow morning. We’ve don’t quite a bit of walking so hopefully that will have helped!

Oh no why have you had a bad weekend?

Well Mum had Olivia last night so we went out and had steak and real Chips lol. Then came back and got drunk in the tub lol. Today Iv Just had a big roast beef dinner and counted nothing lol. Just starting a fresh tomoz. I think when Iv had a gain and I try to loose it and it doesn’t happen I go off the rails lol. So instead of tryin to get bck to where I was just goin to concentrate on the scales going down lol

Well Mum had Olivia last night so we went out and had steak and real Chips lol. Then came back and got drunk in the tub lol. Today Iv Just had a big roast beef dinner and counted nothing lol. Just starting a fresh tomoz. I think when Iv had a gain and I try to loose it and it doesn’t happen I go off the rails lol. So instead of tryin to get bck to where I was just goin to concentrate on the scales going down lol

Oh dear....Just start again tomorrow you’ll be fine. You deserve a good treat every now and then and not having Olivia is a fantastic excuse 😁

It was a good night so not bothered lol . See I’m not 100% at min but don’t have anythin comin up do i this is trouble. Your ok got ur hol to loose for. Me it’s crimbo but got a while yet lol

See I think I would be more motivated if I had longer to lose. I'm starting to think 'sod it, I'm going on holiday soon'. But I really don't want to give up!
I think if I can get under 11 stone, I'll get a bit more motivation. In my head, I'm still more than I was at the beginning of July and it's not a good feeling, lol.

Haha strange isn’t it what it does to your head.

I’m exac the same as you I was 16.3 before hol and now like 16.12 last time looked it’s horrid. Could do with a miracle lol

We’ll both get there I know we will. It’s just so hard to stay motivated. My problem is that I’m still calorie counting and I’m usually within my allowance but if I go over I don’t lose much and I want more lol! I need to lose another 2lb to get back to where I was before my holiday, hopefully if I can do that by next week I’ll have a couple of weeks to try and get below 11 stone at least then I’ll feel like I’m getting there lol!
I think being naughty this weekend and knowing I’m away next weekend is helping!

It's Monday!!
These weekends go so fast!!

I got on the scales this morning and it's not looking good. I'm up 2lbs on last week. Not sure I can turn it around by Wednesday. Hopefully I'm carrying a bit extra water.

Not including my weigh in on Wednesday I only have 3 left until my holiday. I'm away this weekend but we'll be doing lots of walking and hopefully not too much eating or drinking! But after this weekend I have nothing planned until my holiday, so in theory I can have 2 100% weeks and hopefully try to lose a few extra lbs.

This time of year is always really hard for me to diet but normally I give up. I'm determined not to give up this time but I'm really struggling because the numbers aren't going down very quickly.

Look at that ticker - clicking down a pound towards 49! tighten yr belt and keep striding down towards yr hols.

Look at that ticker - clicking down a pound towards 49! tighten yr belt and keep striding down towards yr hols.

Thanks hun
I think because I did so well before the summer, it's hard now that I'm only seeing little losses. I wont give up though I am determined to get below 11 stone by my holiday.

It's Monday!!
These weekends go so fast!!

I got on the scales this morning and it's not looking good. I'm up 2lbs on last week. Not sure I can turn it around by Wednesday. Hopefully I'm carrying a bit extra water.

Not including my weigh in on Wednesday I only have 3 left until my holiday. I'm away this weekend but we'll be doing lots of walking and hopefully not too much eating or drinking! But after this weekend I have nothing planned until my holiday, so in theory I can have 2 100% weeks and hopefully try to lose a few extra lbs.

This time of year is always really hard for me to diet but normally I give up. I'm determined not to give up this time but I'm really struggling because the numbers aren't going down very quickly.

I’m exactly the same hun really can’t be bothered at the min. I think we did it for so long and wS doin great but I keep cheatin 😟. It’s like al my mates kids go school
Now so I’m gettin texts sayin shall
We meet for breakfast. On a Friday I wake up and think thank god it’s Friday and look forward to some wine that night. It’s like now Iv just got in and doin up cheesy chips.

At the min I keep tryin to be good but failing because my head isn’t in it then I’m gettin down because I’m failing. I’m thinkin about startin a fresh 1st Oct but not sure what to do

I’m exactly the same hun really can’t be bothered at the min. I think we did it for so long and wS doin great but I keep cheatin 😟. It’s like al my mates kids go school
Now so I’m gettin texts sayin shall
We meet for breakfast. On a Friday I wake up and think thank god it’s Friday and look forward to some wine that night. It’s like now Iv just got in and doin up cheesy chips.

At the min I keep tryin to be good but failing because my head isn’t in it then I’m gettin down because I’m failing. I’m thinkin about startin a fresh 1st Oct but not sure what to do

Ah hun, we're both the same.
What will change on October 1st to make you think you'll be able to start again then?
Would it not be better to think you can do it but have treats when you want to. Atleast that way you'll not gain too much weight?
How about you set yourself an achievable mini target to give you a boost?

I just think give myself a break from it all . I don’t know haha just fed up of trying and giving in lol. It’s like this week I think stuff it I’m havin what I want and I want wine at weekend. I think it’s prob the cold weather makin it worse just want to watch films eat and drink all the time lol.

I think before she started nursery I was like il be ok once she starts . It’s like I really Cnt be bothered.

I just think give myself a break from it all . I don’t know haha just fed up of trying and giving in lol. It’s like this week I think stuff it I’m havin what I want and I want wine at weekend. I think it’s prob the cold weather makin it worse just want to watch films eat and drink all the time lol.

I think before she started nursery I was like il be ok once she starts . It’s like I really Cnt be bothered.

Ah hun, it's up to you but would you really want to give up now when you've done so well?

My head is still counting calories every day, even when I'm not being 100%. The thing is I only have to go just over to not lose weight and I've had so much on these last few weeks that weekends are really hard but I'm determined not to give up. I feel great being slimmer and would love to get to where I want to be permanently.

Ye I don’t know what’s wrong with me lol prob hormones just got no energy and feel
Fed up.

The thing is I’m gaining a pound if that but I’m just not loosing because i do a few days then think oh stuff it 🙈Iv got to the point at the min where I’m fed up of starting and then failing

I don’t want to keep gaining I hate it it’s depressing me . I just need to try and do a
Full week and it will give me will power but at min I don’t feel like I have any

Back