Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye I don’t know what’s wrong with me lol prob hormones just got no energy and feel
Fed up.

The thing is I’m gaining a pound if that but I’m just not loosing because i do a few days then think oh stuff it 🙈Iv got to the point at the min where I’m fed up of starting and then failing

I don’t want to keep gaining I hate it it’s depressing me . I just need to try and do a
Full week and it will give me will power but at min I don’t feel like I have any

Could you not say start from tomorrow and do a full week and see how you go? Or do you know you'll be bad at the weekend? It's hard, especially when you're not 100% focused but then you have to think about how depressing it is when you put on a lb here and there.

Don't you find yourself counting what you have? I always do now even if at the weekend I don't always log it on MFP, I work out what I'm having and then try to compensate later if I've had too much say for lunch for example. My weakness is alcohol, on Saturday my FIL brought us a bottle of prosecco, I had half the bottle, so thought stuff it after that because my day was ruined but I knew it would be a one off. So started again the next day.

Sorry was rushing earlier for work only just had Time to reply.

Iv decided to be good tomorrow il try my best and see what happens. I don’t want to get fat so Iv got to stop myself eating. Iv just got to remind myself of how i feel when my clothes don’t fit.

As for the weekend I’m goin to have my wine still but hopefully loose a little before then. Il defo be good all day tho just at night il cheat

Sorry was rushing earlier for work only just had Time to reply.

Iv decided to be good tomorrow il try my best and see what happens. I don’t want to get fat so Iv got to stop myself eating. Iv just got to remind myself of how i feel when my clothes don’t fit.

As for the weekend I’m goin to have my wine still but hopefully loose a little before then. Il defo be good all day tho just at night il cheat

Good girl....I'm so pleased to hear you're not giving up :)

Why not go back to what you were doing before, when you would be good and then have your treat on a Saturday night after weigh in?

I've been super good today, only had 800 calories but I've had breakfast (banana and satsuma), lunch (rice crackers and babybell) and dinner (pizza,couscous and beetroot salad). I'm not at all hungry now and I had my dinner 3 hours ago, so won't be having anything else to eat tonight,even though I think 800 calories is far too low.
Hopefully I can be good tomorrow and not go over 1000 calories, that might just help me sts on the scales on Wednesday.

Well I’m thinkin or changing weigh day to a Friday but not sure yet. Positive is I know I will be 100% untill Friday night and I will not feel sorry for myself and end up cheating anyway.

Negative is I will end up cheating on Friday night and Saturday which isn’t great.

I do think tho it will take the pressure of a little and be a lot easier to stick to in the week,

Your doin brill keep up the hard work

Good morning!

I'm feeling a bit more positive today which is good :)

I think if I can get past this weekend without too much of a gain, I'll be ok.
So if I aim to STS tomorrow and next Wednesday, then I'll have 2 more weigh ins before my holiday and hopefully will be able to get close to 11 stone if not just under it. I think I'll have to be happy with that for now and then after my holiday start again straight away and get somewhere close to target by Christmas.

I'm still doing my peddles 4 days a week for around 40 minutes but I'm going to start doing jogging on the spot twice a week from today. I'm going to aim for 10 minutes to start with and then go from there. I'd also like to start doing my tummy crunches again maybe a couple of times a week to start with and see how I go.

40 minutes on my peddles this morning and 10 mins jogging on the spot this afternoon. My legs feel like jelly and I know my joggings only 10 minutes but it’s a start and I feel great for it!

It was someone’s birthday at work so they brought in cake, it was a Victoria sponge cake with cream and jam but not a lot of either, so I had a small piece instead of a snack. I’ve worked it out and with that, my breakfast and dinner tonight I’ll still be within my calories for today.
Praying I don’t see a gain on the scales in the morning!

Yum cake lol. Good luck for your weigh today I’m sure you will see a loss. I hardly come on here anymore I think this is a prob aswell. Soon as dropped Olivia off I either see friends/shop or clean . When it’s time to pick her up we always do somethin then it’s home prepare tea and off to work. I think Wednesday is my only day I ant rushing about as I’m off. This is prob another reason I’d not been 100 percent due to fact simply haven’t had time to come on all the time and it really does help

Good morning!

My legs are killing this morning, so I know the jogging on the spot worked.

STS on the scales today which is as good as I could have expected. I'm away again this weekend, so hoping for the same next week and then after that I'll hopefully get a couple of losses.

I've already done my 40 mins peddles today so happy with that. Foodwise I think I'll be ok. I've just brought snacks to work and then will cook a healthy dinner tonight, not sure what yet but will probably either be chicken chassaur or fish and chips.

Laura, just try to come on here a couple of times a day to keep yourself motivated. I know sometimes it's hard finding the time and I'm the same but it really does help coming on here and seeing how others are doing. Plus you can't go, what would I do without you?!

Well done hun that’s great you didn’t get a gain after the weekend. Hopefully get this weekend out the way then ul get some good losses before your hol.

Thanks hun
I'm really pleased with not gaining this week.
I've started feeling a bit fat and frumpy the last couple of days. For some reason my tummy has gone like jelly. This hasn't happened before so it's a bit strange. Hopefully it will start going back to normal soon.
I've been really good again today. Fruit and snacks at work and going to do fish, actifry chips and peas for dinner tonight. I reckon it will come to around 1000 calories, so all good :)

That’s good remember that thing we read. It goin from jelly then u see a big loss and goes firm again

Oh yes I’d forgotten about that. Hopefully it’ll go soon. I’d love to see a good loss one week soon.

I’ve just been thinking about the weekend and I reckon I could be quite good. We’ll ge doing a fair bit of walking and I’m planning on having just toast for breakfast and then a meal each day and will try to stick to Diet Coke, maybe just have a couple of gins. If so I might be ok and maybe even see a little loss next week. That would be fab.

If your walking you will fine . Wine is bad you should be fine with gin.

Yeah I reckon I should be ok. I'm not planning on having wine, unless a cheeky bottle of prosecco is brought for me like it was last weekend, lol!

I know the plan for Saturday is to go to Sandringham and walk round and then walk into Hunstanton later in the day and then on Sunday we'll walk into Hunstanton and back as well, so hopefully walk a few miles each day.

Is Hunstanton further up than skeg?. Iv heard it’s nice there.

Yep wine is bad . Good point for me is a feel smashed off 2 glasses in hot tub haha

It's closer than Skeggy but a different direction. It's just past Peterborough. There's not much there compared to Skeggy but it's a lovely little seaside resort. We're going for the Soapbox Derby, thought it looks fun, so booked a weekend with friends and family :)

I've never had wine in the hot tub, usually have beer but I can imagine wine would go straight to your head, lol!

Good afternoon!

Wow where has today gone!!

I've been crazy busy at work and had to nip out for a couple of hours to go and visit my grandad, he's not well bless him.

Anyway foodwise today I've been ok, I've had a sandwich all day. Because I knew I was going out from work I didn't see any point bringing any lunch, so grabbed a sandwich from tesco on the way back. I was shocked to see that a cheese and onion sandwich on brown bread was 499 calories...I could have had 4 of them, lol!!! There's nothing to them! Anyway that's all I've had so not too bad.
I'm cooking chicken chassaur for dinner tonight, I did it last week and I'm sure it was only about 500 calories so should be ok and it is so filling :)

I'll get on the scales in the morning for a sneaky pre weekend weigh in, hopefully I'll see a bit of a loss, lie I did last week and that will help with the weekend looming!

It's Friday!!
I've just got a super busy day at work to get through and then it will officially be the weekend and after the stress of work this week, the weekend can't come quick enough!

I had a look on the scales this morning and I think a miracle must have happened, it's showing -2lbs since Wednesday and that's back to what I was before summer, so super happy now. I'm actually thinking that even with the weekend away, I might be able to be good and get a small loss on Wednesday. That would be fab. If I could get 2lbs, it would give me so much determination to get below 11 stone by my holiday which would be an absolute dream :)

The plan for today is to just have a banana and a snack during the day and try to save myself for tonight. We are going out for a meal and I'm sure I'll have a couple of drinks as well, so will need every single calorie I can get for then. But I am motivated and really don't want to go too much over my calories, I've got this....I can do it!!

Good morning!

Well yesterday wasn’t as great as I had hoped it would be. I was hungry all day and ended up having an extra couple of snacks on the journey. Then for dinner I had a whole Camembert pizza when we went out. I tried to work it all out and it looks like I had about 1450 calories. So not too bad but could have been better.

Today we’re going for a longish walk around Sandringham so hopefully I’ll burn a few calories. So far I’ve had toast for breakfast. We’re having dinner out later at a chippy restaurant in Hunstanton. So I’m going to try to be super good all day until then, then I’ll have exactly what I want 😁 and will hopefully still be within my allowance!

I’m still feeling really motivated and really want to see a loss this week rather than sts so will try my hardest to keep within my allowance each day 😁

Back