Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

Yesterday was just a little high but still under 1200 calories. I had a Fish finger basket meal for lunch and cheese and biscuits for dinner. My calories were upped because I had a gin and diet lemonade and a glass of port with the cheese and biscuits. I didn't realise port was so high in calories.
I had a great day though and really enjoyed the cheese biscuits and port, so not too bothered about being nearer 1200 calories than 1100.

This morning we're going for a nice long walk, then this afternoon we're putting the christmas tree up and watching films while the sunday roast cooks. So a nice chilled day today :)

Happy Sunday all!

Good afternoon!

Super busy morning at work, so not had chance to come on here and do my diary post until now.

I had a great day yesterday. Went for a nice long walk in the morning, then put the Christmas tree up and watched films. I had a full roast for dinner, it was yummy. I also shared a bottle of mulled wine with hubby while we were doing the tree. So my calories for yesterday were 1400. Slightly over but well worth it.

I'm trying to be really good today and have so far succeeded, mainly down to being busy at work, lol. I'd love to see atleast 1lb off on Wednesday.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - monster munch
Dinner - veggi chilli and wedges

Have a great day all!

Hey littlemiss you are doing brilliantly! Well done on another 2lb off this week, that is great progress. You really seem to fit lots in for your calories, I'm impressed. Mulled wine is important whilst putting up the tree so no guilt there :classic_roll_eyes: I love port especially with a bit of cheese!

Hey littlemiss you are doing brilliantly! Well done on another 2lb off this week, that is great progress. You really seem to fit lots in for your calories, I'm impressed. Mulled wine is important whilst putting up the tree so no guilt there :classic_roll_eyes: I love port especially with a bit of cheese!

Hey lovely

Nice to see you back on here posting :)
I love calorie counting, I've been doing it for so long now that I know exactly what I can and can't have. So for example if I know I'm having a big dinner, then I'll not have breakfast or lunch and try to snack instead. I love mulled wine but it is really high calorie, so think it will be in moderation and kept to just once a week between now and christmas.

Good morning!

Another 100% day yesterday. I even managed to have a little cup cake as a treat last night.

Today's going to be a long day. I'm at work till late and then need to go shopping after work. So probably won't get home until about 9.

Food plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Quorn Chilli
Dinner - Pasta
Snack - Pack of monster munch

Hopefully I'll stay within my calories again today. Weigh in day tomorrow, so keeping everything crossed for a loss.

Good morning all!

Super happy to report a 1lb loss this morning :)

So now I am 10 stone 10 lbs with 2 more weigh ins till Christmas. I am getting further away from the 11 stone mark on the scales!!

This week will be tough as have a few bits planned. I'm going to the 'Stepback the 90's' concert tomorrow. I'm so excited but will be eating out and drinking. I'll try to make the best choices but if I don't I won't kick myself too much as I've been looking forward to it for months. Then on Friday I'm out at a Charity Ball, I'll be ok foodwise there as it is a buffet but again I'll be drinking.
I'll try to be as good as I can and hopefully by next Wednesday's weigh in there won't be too much damage. I'd love to get another 3-4lbs off by Christmas, so will be keeping that in mind.

Today as a treat I've brought cream cakes into work. I'm having one instead of my lunch, so will be ok. I've already worked out my calories for today and am just under 1200 so not too bad.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Space raiders and cream cake
Dinner - Veggi burger with onion and stilton and actifry chips

Have a great day all.

Good morning!

Nice to see you Skydragon :)

Yesterday ended ok. I had 1150 calories in total so not too bad. But I was craving food all evening. I gave in and had a skinny latte at about 9.30 and that seemed to do the trick.

I'm soooooo excited, I'm going to the Stepback to the 90's concert tonight. OMG it's gonna be amazing....Peter Andre, East 17, Blazing Squad, S Club, Boyzone, Westlife, Venga Boys plus a few others....I can't wait!!!

I'm not really expecting to be good drinkwise but I will try to be goodish foodwise. I have known for a longtime that it's coming so have already factored in a bad day for the diet. It'll be the same tomorrow as well as I'm out at a charity ball. Again I will probably be ok foodwise but it'll be the drink that will let me down, lol.
But hey life is for living, so that's what I'm planning on doing for a few days. The diet will wait a couple of days for me :)

Have a great day!

OMG this concert sounds AMAZING! You are so right, life is for living. Enjoy! You are doing so well at the moment I'm sure tonight and tomorrow wont set you back and you will get back on track easily. 10st10lb is my goal weight by the way, amazing work for getting there!

Sounds like a top weekend, you are right life is for living and having the occasional blow out does us good. Once you've enjoyed the living daylights out of the weekend back on it Monday and by wed or so any extras will be gone xx

OMG this concert sounds AMAZING! You are so right, life is for living. Enjoy! You are doing so well at the moment I'm sure tonight and tomorrow wont set you back and you will get back on track easily. 10st10lb is my goal weight by the way, amazing work for getting there!

OMG the concert was amazing! But I'm so tired today!! Not sure how I'm going to get through the day let alone tonight, lol!

My original goal was 11 stone but I've still got a flabby tummy, so hoping to get to about 10 stone and the tummy will hopefully go. You've done so well getting to your goal. Is 10.10 your final goal?

Sounds like a top weekend, you are right life is for living and having the occasional blow out does us good. Once you've enjoyed the living daylights out of the weekend back on it Monday and by wed or so any extras will be gone xx

Last night was fab. Really looking forward to tonight.
I'm hoping to get straight back on the diet tomorrow, that'll hopefully give me chance to get any gain off and hopefully the scales will still head downwards by Wednesday :)

Friday already!!

OMG I had the most amazing day/eve yesterday. The 90's concert was fab :) We got to Nottingham at lunchtime, so went and had lunch and a few drinks, then went round the Christmas Market and had a couple more drinks before we went to the concert. Foodwise yesterday wasn't too bad, I had curry at lunch and then a sandwich at night, so probably around 1200 calories BUT the same can't be said for booze, lol! I had 5 gin and lemonades and 2 glasses of wine. So that will have taken me way over my allowance but I reckon it might have just been in 2000 calories, so not too bad really.

Tonight is the big night. I am so looking forward to it and especially wearing my new dress. I really hope it looks ok on as it is quite clingy but I have brought some shaping tights, so fingers crossed. I know if I can pull the dress off, I will feel a million dollars and it will boost my confidence and motivation so much.
I'm not worried about the food because it is a warm buffet so I can control what I have but again it will be the drink. I really haven't got a clue what to drink tonight. I might stick with wine or gin. If I go for gin it will probably be less calories, I'll see what I fancy when I get there.

Have a great day all!

Happy Sunday all!

Friday night was really good and I felt amazing in my new dress! If anything Friday night has made me even more determined to keep on track with my weight loss. I felt so good, didn't have to breath in once, normally I would feel self conscious. I ate ok but had far too many drink calories. So now I'm back on the straight and narrow and hopefully I'll either STS on Wednesday or maybe even get a small loss.

Today we are having a chilled day. We might go out for a walk later if it stays dry. Then later this afternoon we're going to watch the Greatest Showman. Me and Amy have already watched it, we loved it, so want to watch it again.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana or grapes
Lunch - Mixed salad with coleslaw
Dinner - Chicken, yorky puds, potatoes and lots of veggies

Have a great Sunday all!

Good morning!

Monday again....the weekends go so fast!!

Had a fab weekend but when I got on the scales this morning, they told me I'd had a good weekend. I've gained 2lbs since my last weigh in. But I have a couple of days to turn it around and hopefully lose them. I'm hoping that the gain is alcohol and it will vanish quickly.

I'm planning on being 100% today foodwise.

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Space raiders, grapes and cuppa soup
Dinner - Veggi chilli and wedges

I've already done my 45 mins on the peddles this morning :)

Have a great day!

Morning! Glad you had a top weekend, 2lbs is nothing and will be gone before you know it. You're back straight away and a few days of head down it's back on the losing track. Sounds like you rocked the dress and it made you feel fantastic, exactly as it should be go you! Do you have much more planned for the festive period x

Morning! Glad you had a top weekend, 2lbs is nothing and will be gone before you know it. You're back straight away and a few days of head down it's back on the losing track. Sounds like you rocked the dress and it made you feel fantastic, exactly as it should be go you! Do you have much more planned for the festive period x

I felt amazing in the dress and it wasn't too tight or clingy at all :) I've even decided to wear it NYE now as well as I felt really good in it.

I've got a meal out on Thursday and Friday this week and then Saturday and Sunday we're out with hubbies family. Next week I've got my works Xmas do on the Thursday, so got a fair bit between now and the big day. Then I go away on 28th. I'm going to try and make all the right choices between now and Xmas because I really want another couple of pounds off by the time I go away. I've only got 2 nights planned where I'll be drinking, so drink hopefully wont be a problem, lol.

How about you? Have you got any plans?

Good afternoon!

Crazy busy day at work today, so only a short post.

Yesterday was 100% on plan, I had 1005 calories yesterday so pretty perfect. I had a massive dinner, veggi chilli with lots of chunky veggies and a jacket potato. It was so filling but really low calorie. I'll definitely be making it again soon.

Food for today as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Lentil curls & grapes
Dinner - Chicken fajita and actifry chips

Have a great day all.

Back