Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ah yes it is perfect for NYE! Hope you have a brilliant holiday, will defo be here in Jan to get the last bit off!

I feel really bloated after eating far too much over Christmas, so with that and my holiday, I think I'll look and feel like a beached whale when I come back. But I'm looking forward to the last push :)
Hope you had a fab Christmas.

I hope you all had a fab Christmas!

I had a great time but I'm struggling today, I feel so bloated. Eating so much food definitely hasn't agreed with me. I'm actually quite happy to be back at work today because there's no food in sight for me to eat, lol!

I'm away from tomorrow so probably wont post again after today until I get back.
I know I'll be back on it big time though when I get back. I really am determined to get to target by Easter.

Have a great new year all!

Glad you have had a good Christmas littlemissnaughty, I think we are all feeling the bloat so don't worry. Have a lovely holiday, 'see' you in the new year to get to goal :classic_big_grin:

I've been drinking lots of hot water which has washed everything through so don't feel too bad..:)

I never think to have hot water, apparently it is supposed to be better than cold water. I need to start drinking more. I've hardly had any water over the last week or so since I've not been so strict on my diet.

Glad you have had a good Christmas littlemissnaughty, I think we are all feeling the bloat so don't worry. Have a lovely holiday, 'see' you in the new year to get to goal :classic_big_grin:

I am so bloated it is untrue. I'm actually looking forward to getting on holiday because I know there will be lots of nice salads in the buffet....how sad does that sound, lol!

Have a fab new year and see you when I get back....we will both achieve our goals :classic_big_grin:

I hope that you have a fab holiday! I wish I hadn’t of let myself go! I’d love to be a couple stone lighter by Easter! I’m trying to drink more herbal tea, quite like the ginger tea I’m having right now! I suffered so much with my tummy this year!

Happy New Year littlemissnaughty, I hope you are having a ball on your cruise!

Hi all!!

I had a fab time on the cruise, my stomach didn't like it so much though. I had awful stomach from overeating. I'm happier now that I'm not eating so much rubbish, even though my food choices are far from perfect, I'm still on holiday. Yesterday we went on a nice bike ride which was fab. I love biking. It was about 5 miles to the bar and 5 miles back, so 10 miles in total. We are hoping to make biking a regular thing while in Florida in the future.

I get home on Sunday and will be back on the diet on Monday, I'm dreading seeing that the scales have to say. I reckon atleast 10lbs gain since before Christmas!

I'll catch up properly when I get back, look forward to chatting to you all soon.x

Hi littlemiss, happy new year! Glad you enjoyed your cruise, I know what you mean about stomach discomfort from too much food! Enjoy your holiday in Florida. ON IT when you get back!! :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Happy new year! Glad you’re enjoying the hols, any extras will be gone before you know. Day 2 of the post Christmas purge, going well, heads in the right space👊💪💪👊 have no doubt you ll be the same x

Good morning all.....today is back to Day 1!!

I had a fab holiday but the scales really didn't like me this morning when I got on them.....I've gained 12lbs!!!!!
TBH though, I've had 3 weeks off, week one was Christmas week, week two I was on an AI cruise and week three I was in Florida and if it could fit in my gob, it did, lol! I knew it was going to be bad but hey, I'm back now and it's time to get it shifted.

My new plan is to get to goal by Easter. I have a 1 week holiday at the end of March but hopefully nothing else will get in my way.

I'm going to continue exactly as I did before with Calorie Counting because it definitely works for me.

So I have 13 weeks to lose 22lbs....I can do this!!

Just read through and saw your pics - brilliant! You look just wonderful and so happy from the previous years pic, congrats.

And who cares you had a fab holiday, back to it and you will be at goal by Easter. Tip for the day, water, water and more water ;)

Just read through and saw your pics - brilliant! You look just wonderful and so happy from the previous years pic, congrats.

And who cares you had a fab holiday, back to it and you will be at goal by Easter. Tip for the day, water, water and more water ;)

Thanks hun,

I do feel amazing to have lost so much, so far but I know I've still got a way to go. Yes I'm drowning myself in water today! My weigh in day is Wednesday, so would love to lose a couple of lbs by then :)

What diet are you doing?

Thanks hun,

I do feel amazing to have lost so much, so far but I know I've still got a way to go. Yes I'm drowning myself in water today! My weigh in day is Wednesday, so would love to lose a couple of lbs by then :)

What diet are you doing?[/QUOTE

Trying to follow calorie counting but with an old program called Cohen's (based on your Human Growth Hormone and balancing insulin in your body), its blood personalised like SureSlim? Not sure if you have that over there?!? Just weening my calorie intake down at the moment to 1250. Currently today was 1571, but the day prior was 1750 so theres some improvement. Probably won't start measuring out all the food plan/meals until later this week?

Back