Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

The difference in that photo is phenomenal, as well as looking fabulous you seem so much more happier/confident!

I hope you enjoy yourself tonight as well as on your imminent cruise!

Thank you.
I do feel really good. I'm not quite at target yet but I'm happy with where I am for now. I am confident that I'll come back from my holiday and get straight back on it.
What diet do you follow?

Thank you.
I do feel really good. I'm not quite at target yet but I'm happy with where I am for now. I am confident that I'll come back from my holiday and get straight back on it.
What diet do you follow?

That's awesome, I can definitely feel the determination, and you've come so far so you know its possible!

I'll be calorie counting from tomorrow, I've been successful at it before so it's simple enough for me to follow and get back into the groove.

That's awesome, I can definitely feel the determination, and you've come so far so you know its possible!

I'll be calorie counting from tomorrow, I've been successful at it before so it's simple enough for me to follow and get back into the groove.

Thanks hun
I am so determined, I've been doing it for nearly a year now and still keep motivated.

Good luck starting today, like you say it is really simple and easy to stick to and you know you can get great results. Have you got a food diary on here?

Hope you are having / had are a great night, you def need to enjoy these wee treats as that’s life. Mine is tomorrow really looking forward to it. Xx

Had a great time thanks.
My food choices were supposed to be bad but when it came out it wasn't as bad as I thought. I have to admit I was slightly gutted because I wanted to be a bit naughtier, lol. I did however share a couple of bottles of prosecco and had a few gins.
Have a great night tonight, be naughty and feel fab :)

Good morning!

I just had a little NSV....Silly I know but I felt fab!! So I work on an industrial estate and every morning I just drive straight to our car park, park my car and maybe say good morning to a couple of people who are pulling up at the same time, all very boring. But today there was a massive lorry blocking the road, so I parked down the road and walked up. I just went out to move my car and there was a few young lads stood outside one of the places down the road having a smoke. As I walked by they all started shouting and whistling. Now I'm 42 but I was wearing heels, black skinny jeans and my work fleece, I can't believe I got whistled but omg did I feel good. I could see them watching me as I got into my little sports car and drove up the road to my car park! It's absolutely made my day...I feel like I'm 16 again, lol!

Last nights works do was fab but the food was a bit disappointing. Plus I ate so many chocolates yesterday! Today is going to be a better day. I'm planning on being super good till tonight. We have friends coming round, I'm cooking a curry with rice, chips, naans and poppadoms. Not particularly healthy but I will make sure I don't lose control of my portion size. I'm not drinking tonight as feel a bit rough this morning from last night and don't want to wake up with a hangover tomorrow morning!

Have a great Friday all!

Good morning!

I just had a little NSV....Silly I know but I felt fab!! So I work on an industrial estate and every morning I just drive straight to our car park, park my car and maybe say good morning to a couple of people who are pulling up at the same time, all very boring. But today there was a massive lorry blocking the road, so I parked down the road and walked up. I just went out to move my car and there was a few young lads stood outside one of the places down the road having a smoke. As I walked by they all started shouting and whistling. Now I'm 42 but I was wearing heels, black skinny jeans and my work fleece, I can't believe I got whistled but omg did I feel good. I could see them watching me as I got into my little sports car and drove up the road to my car park! It's absolutely made my day...I feel like I'm 16 again, lol!

Last nights works do was fab but the food was a bit disappointing. Plus I ate so many chocolates yesterday! Today is going to be a better day. I'm planning on being super good till tonight. We have friends coming round, I'm cooking a curry with rice, chips, naans and poppadoms. Not particularly healthy but I will make sure I don't lose control of my portion size. I'm not drinking tonight as feel a bit rough this morning from last night and don't want to wake up with a hangover tomorrow morning!

Have a great Friday all!

Wow! you go girl! :cool: That sounds like such a boost!

No food diary on here but I am writing down what I'm eating on a notepad to keep track! Also weighed myself today and I didn't go all the way back to my heaviest like I assumed which is a nice bonus!

It's so awesome to see that even on a diet plan you can still get involved in all the social events, you have a very balanced approach which is obviously working :) Hope you have a good evening!

Wow! you go girl! :cool: That sounds like such a boost!

No food diary on here but I am writing down what I'm eating on a notepad to keep track! Also weighed myself today and I didn't go all the way back to my heaviest like I assumed which is a nice bonus!

It's so awesome to see that even on a diet plan you can still get involved in all the social events, you have a very balanced approach which is obviously working :) Hope you have a good evening!

Wow well done on not gaining as much as you thought you would, that's a nice little boost for you. When you did CC last time did you get down to target?

I have such a busy social life that this is the only diet I have ever found that fits in with that. I've done SW in the past as as soon as you eat badly for a few days it just totally throws me off track and I give up. TBH now i don't really see it a a diet, it is just part of my life now.

Wow well done on not gaining as much as you thought you would, that's a nice little boost for you. When you did CC last time did you get down to target?

I have such a busy social life that this is the only diet I have ever found that fits in with that. I've done SW in the past as as soon as you eat badly for a few days it just totally throws me off track and I give up. TBH now i don't really see it a a diet, it is just part of my life now.

I've never got down to target completely, I have got to 13st0lb maybe three times in the past at which point I plateau and find it very hard to lose any more. Usually ending up in me throwing in the towel and gaining it all back :classic_oops:. But it means I *know* categorically that I can do it, it's more of a mindset thing! And honestly at 13st I feel 1000% better so if I maintain there it's still a positive!

I've never got down to target completely, I have got to 13st0lb maybe three times in the past at which point I plateau and find it very hard to lose any more. Usually ending up in me throwing in the towel and gaining it all back :classic_oops:. But it means I *know* categorically that I can do it, it's more of a mindset thing! And honestly at 13st I feel 1000% better so if I maintain there it's still a positive!

It is really hard once you get so far. I've been stuck around 11 stone since the summer, I have now gone just below but I know I'll put some on over xmas and new year. My target is 10 stone, I'd love to get there or somewhere close at some time in the near future.

You can do this and like you say you know you can because you've done it before, keep yourself motivated and I know you'll succeed.

Good morning!

Have a great Friday all!
Just in the hairdressers just my hair done, so glad as the roots were getting a bit witchy 😁
Hope you have a good night last night.
Woohoo getting a bit of a teenage boost from the lads🙂 x

Good morning!

Friday night ended up being good. I cooked a curry with rice, naan and poppadoms. It was lovely and I didn't over do it , plus no booze and a great day during the day, so Friday was a great day :)

Yesterday started with breakfast at wetherspoons which was lovely but I had 3 lattes. I love a latte but really over did it, I felt so sick after. My stomach has obviously shrunk and 3 lattes was just too much. I felt sick for about 4 hours after! But on a positive I didn't eat anything else until tea time!!
We had chippy as we'd been in town and it was quick and easy. Then I had a cream cake as my end of diet Christmas treat, I had been so excited to have the treat. I said in October that if I am still being super good by Christmas I would treat myself. It was gorgeous and well worth the extra calories :)

Today I am planning on being good. I've got to go food shopping this morning, then going for a nice walk this afternoon, before doing chicken yorkie wrap for dinner tonight. I will be within my calories today!

Have a great Sunday!!

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!

I did end up being really good yesterday but I had a couple of glasses of mulled wine. But it's Christmas so that's allowed :)

Today I'm at work until lunch and then going to the pub for an hour straight from work. I'll only have 1 or 2 though as got lots on when I get home. Amy and I always go to the Kids Christmas church Service in our village and then it'll be back to get dinner, watch a film and then nip over the pub for a couple of hours before bed! Food today should be ok. I've had a banana for breakfast and have a bag of lentil curls for a snack. I might get something at the pub or might wait until dinner later. Dinner tonight is cheese and potato pie with veggie sausage roll. I might have a few drinks though so that'll ruin my calories for today but hey it's Christmas Eve, so who's counting!!

Hey littlemiss! Sounds like you are still doing brilliantly whilst enjoying all the festivities! Those 2 photos - wow! What a difference, you look absolutely stunning in that dress. Hope you have a really lovely Christmas!

Hey littlemiss! Sounds like you are still doing brilliantly whilst enjoying all the festivities! Those 2 photos - wow! What a difference, you look absolutely stunning in that dress. Hope you have a really lovely Christmas!

Thanks hun

I felt fab in the dress. I'm wearing it again on NYE as it is so comfortable and fits perfectly.

I'm away over new year but I will be back on track mid January. We'll both have about the same amount to lose to get to target (I'm expecting a big gain when I get back), so will be able to help each other with the last stretch to target :)

Thanks hun

I felt fab in the dress. I'm wearing it again on NYE as it is so comfortable and fits perfectly.

I'm away over new year but I will be back on track mid January. We'll both have about the same amount to lose to get to target (I'm expecting a big gain when I get back), so will be able to help each other with the last stretch to target :)

Ah yes it is perfect for NYE! Hope you have a brilliant holiday, will defo be here in Jan to get the last bit off!

Hey!

I’m back!

Suffering with depression after another break up! I’ve gained a stone and a half, so I’m going to start calorie counting with my fitness pal again.

How are you doing?

Hey hun!

Nice to see you back :) Sorry to hear about your break up.

I've been doing really well, I've been having good and bad days pretty much since the summer but I have managed to lose nearly 3 stone so super pleased with myself. I've stuck to CC all the way, I absolutely love it and wouldn't do any other diet now.

I'm looking forward to catching up with your posts, welcome back :)

Back