Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Happy belated Birthday, sorry I missed that. Glad you had a good day, well done on the STS, very reasonable after your weekend away. The bus sounds so fun! A few weeks until you go back to Florida, I'm sure you can lose a few lb - best of luck :)

Thanks hun, I had a great Birthday :)
I was really pleased with my STS because I hadn't been good at all at the weekend. I am now back on it 100% and really hope to get a good loss next week.

Good morning!

It's Friday again....where has this week gone!!

Had a really good day foodwise yesterday. I stayed well within my calories but I had some trifle last night which hubby thoughtfully brought me instead of a birthday cake. He knows I wouldn't want the temptation of cake around the house.

Food for today will be super good and is as follows:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and tomatoes
Dinner - Sticky chicken with lots of veggies and noodles

I didn't really do too much towards my challenge yesterday as I didn't have any water at work and didn't do my peddles. I did manage a few squats though. Today I'm back on it, I've already done my peddles, my water bottle is filled and I will do my squats later.

May Challenge:

5 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
5 / 14 X Squats (starting with 10 a day and increasing daily)
1 / 10 X Plank and Tummy Crunches
0 / 2 X 6 mile Power Walks
5 / 18 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Back on it 100% with the water and exercise - brilliant!

Good morning....Monday again already....why do the weekends go so fast!!

I've had a good weekend. I went for a really good walk with hubby on Saturday, we did about 6 miles and walked really fast so was really happy with that. I managed to get a massive blister on my little toe though, so slowed down a little bit towards the end. Food for Saturday was really good. I cooked a nice roast and managed to stay within my calories. Then yesterday we walked to a pub about 4.5 miles away with some friends who walk super slow. It was ok though because I wore flipflops because of my blister. We had dinner at the pub but I didn't know what I wanted so I just had some cheesy chips and onions rings, it was a really bad choice. The chips had so much cheese on them that they were swimming grease. I just had a plain salad sandwich for my dinner last night because that was all I could face.

I'm feeling a bit sick this morning and am putting it down to the food yesterday, still not agreeing with me. I've already had nearly 2 litres of water this morning as it's all I can face.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes and 2 satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and tomato
Dinner - Meatfree burger with skinny chips and salad

I have taken the plank and squats off my May challenge as I haven't been doing them as much as I wanted to. I will still do some but want to concentrate on everything else for now and maybe put them back on for June.

May Challenge:

6 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
1 / 2 X 6 mile Power Walks
6 / 15 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Good morning!

Had a great day foodwise yesterday. I stuck to my plan but decided not to have the the burger bun with my burger, so saved a few calories.

I've got a new fruit/veg chopper and I absolutely love it. It is saving me so much time not having to chop everything up. So it means that we are all eating loads of fruit and veg. I even had a salad sandwich the other night which was amazing, lol! I think as a family it will make us all eat a lot more. I am going shopping tonight and have lots of extra fruit on my list so I can make fruit salads :)

It's weigh in day tomorrow and I would love to lose a lb or 2. I've been doing really well but seem to have a lot on at the minute. I wasn't going to have a cheat day this week but then I had cheesy chips on Sunday which would have been ok but they had far too much cheese on them. But I have drank so much water the last few days that hopefully anything bad will be flushed out of my system.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes and satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Pesto Pasta

May Challenge:

7 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
7 / 15 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Good morning!!

Super pleased this morning....I got on the scales and I've lost 2lbs :)

A 2lb loss is some kind of miracle given that it was my birthday last Wednesday so I went out and had cake and trifle. Plus I had a few drinks at the weekend and ate out on Sunday. So I am over the moon with a 2lb loss :)

Now I have 9 days left until my holiday and I have decided I will weigh myself on Friday next week instead of Wednesday to give me a little extra time. I still have 5lbs gain to get rid of from my last holiday gain. I would love to get some of that off by next Friday.

I am planning a really good week. I've already been shopping so have every meal planned between now and next Friday. Hubby is away Friday night, so I won't be tempted to have a drink as it will just be me and kiddo but I have promised her jelly babies as a treat, so will have some of those. Then on Sunday we are going out for dinner but I will try to make the best choices I can and I will offer to drive so wont be able to have a drink :)

Tonight I am going for a walk with a friend, really looking forward to being able to have a walk in the sun at long last! It never feels so much of an effort when it's nice weather out.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X satsumas
Lunch - Couscous, chicken and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Chicken lasagne with salad

May Challenge:

8 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
8 / 15 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Well done on your 2lb loss, especially after your birthday and meal out. Your plan over the next week sounds sensible and I'm sure you will have another few lb before you go away again. Just got to keep going hey!

Good morning!

I am plodding along nicely, I will get this weight off!!

Yesterday was 100% again and I also went for a 5 mile power walk with my friend which was fab :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X satsumas
Dinner - Chicken tacos with salad & Actifry Chips

May Challenge:

9 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
2 / 2 X 6 mile Power Walks
9 / 15 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Good morning...It's Friday!!

This week has flown by, I can't believe it's nearly the weekend again already!

I had a 100% day again yesterday. I made chicken tacos for dinner, omg they were lush and a big win with hubby and daughter, so we will definitely be having them again :) Then I did a big fruit salad for pudding, I made so much it was crazy. Me and kiddo had it last night and we've both got it today in our pack ups and there's still enough left for tonight, lol.

Today will be a good day as hubby is away tonight, so there'll be no alcohol temptation. I already have dinner planned and know I will stick within my calories.

I've not got much planned for tomorrow so should be able to stick to it and as hubby is out tonight he wont want to drink tomorrow so that's good as I wont be tempted. I'm out Sunday, we are going to a country park to walk the trails and have a picnic (if the weather's ok) and then in the evening we're taking the MIL out for dinner. Sunday will be my cheat day but I am going to try to be as good as I can because I really want to see a loss this week :)

I got on the scales this morning for a sneaky peek and it is showing 1lb off since Wednesday, so that gives me 4lbs to get back to where I was before Easter and a week to do it. I'm sure it's not going to happen but if I can lose a couple of lbs I will be happy.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Fruit Salad
Dinner - Chicken Flatbread
Snacks: Fruit Salad & Jelly Babies

May Challenge:

9 / 14 X 1 hour Exercise Bike (peddles)
2 / 2 X 6 mile Power Walks
10 / 15 X 2-3 Litres of water during my work day

Have a great weekend all :)

5 mile walk is brilliant, looks like you are eating lots of healthy fruit and veggies. I love mango, pineapple, nectarines etc but can't really have them on ow carb. I'll definitely have them occasionally once I'm maintaining though. I hope the weather is nice for you at the weekend, walk and a picnic sounds lovley.

Thanks both :)

I've had a great weekend and have stuck to my calories so all good. No alcohol has definitely helped.
I managed a walk on both days over the weekend which was good. Saturday was a bit rubbish because it was drizzling, so we only walked about 3 miles. But yesterday was lovely. We went for a lovely walk around a country park near the MIL's and we took a picnic, it was more a snack really because we were going out for dinner last night so I didn't want to have too many calories. Last night we went out for dinner, there wasn't really anything I fancied so ended up having cauliflower cheese tart with jacket potato and salad. Amy decided she'd made the wrong food choice so had half of my tart. So my calories were really low. Amy really fancied some strawberries and chocolate brownie when we got home so I had 2 small pieces of brownie, strawberries and a very small amount of ice cream, omg it was lush.

I now only have a few days till I go away, I have already planned out every meal between now and Friday and will be super good with no extra treats. I really want to get the scales down if only a little bit between now and then.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Chicken, salad flatbread with chips
Snacks: Fruit Salad

Weekend sounds really nice and low cal even with a few treats. Great work planning all your meals until you go away, I'm sure the scales will respond soon! Hope you're still drinking your water especially in this hot weather as can make you retain fluid - need to flush it out!

Weekend sounds really nice and low cal even with a few treats. Great work planning all your meals until you go away, I'm sure the scales will respond soon! Hope you're still drinking your water especially in this hot weather as can make you retain fluid - need to flush it out!

Good morning!

I'm still trying to drink atleast 3 litres of water a day, I manage it in the week but sometimes struggle at the weekend.

I feel really bloated at the minute and not sure if it is because I've eaten loads of salad and fruit in the last few days, plus the water. Hopefully it will go within the next few days and I will see a loss on Friday.

So I had another great day yesterday foodwise and I even squeezed in a short walk last night which was good :)

Today I'm planning to be 100% again.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Fruit salad
Lunch - Couscous, salad and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Omelette & chips

Good luck with that. So good to prepare before holiday. Hope home go well when you go x

Doing well, food looks great!

Good afternoon....

Yesterday was a 100% day, plus I did a power walk last night, so felt great :)

Today is my last day before my holiday. I have so far been super good and plan to continue tonight as well.

I will jump on the scales in the morning and keep everything crossed for a few lbs off!

I am really bloated at the minute though and all I can put it down to is drinking so much water. I'm not eating or drinking anything different to normal except for upping my water, I'm probably having about 4-5 litres a day.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, tomato and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Veggi chilli with wedges

It's Friday......Holiday time!!!!!!!

Happy Friday all :)

I got on the scales this morning and have managed to lose another 2lbs, so that's 4lbs in total since the beginning of May. I was hoping for a bit more but can't grumble because I've had a weekend away and my birthday, so not been 100% all the time.

I'm off to Orlando this afternoon for just over a week, so no doubt the whole 4lbs + a bit more will go back on, lol! But that's ok because the diet stops as soon as I go on holiday and starts again as soon as I get back.

My plan is to get straight back on it when I get back and then I will have exactly 6 weeks to get as close to my target of 10 stone as I can before I give up the diet for my 7 weeks summer break. I would love to get to target by summer but I'm not too bothered if I am a little bit off it. I am really happy with where I am at the minute, it's just my wobbly stomach which is a pain and really doesn't want to go.

Back