Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Only just catching up, well done on your 2lb off and a total of 4lb in May - that's great! Hope you are having a fab time in Orlando :classic_big_grin:

Happy Monday all!!

I'm back from Orlando and amazingly I only gained 2lbs!!!!!!

I will be back on the diet 100% tomorrow as I need to go shopping tonight.

My big plan now is as follows:

I have 6 weeks till I have my summer break. I am currently 16lbs away from my target. I would have loved to have got somewhere near my target by the summer but I really don't think that will happen now as I also want to live a little the next few weeks. I have a weekend away, Bon Jovi & BBQ weekend all before I go away, so will not be on plan 100% for those times but other than that I will be 100%.
I would love to get back to 10 stone 7 which is where I was before Easter. That is 9lbs away, so if I can get to that in the next 6 weeks, I will be super happy.

Wow! To go on holiday and only put on 2lb is amazing, especially considering that you went to Orlando!

I’m sure you’ll do well in 6 weeks and you’ve got some great sounding things coming up😃 x

Wow! To go on holiday and only put on 2lb is amazing, especially considering that you went to Orlando!

I’m sure you’ll do well in 6 weeks and you’ve got some great sounding things coming up😃 x

Thanks Charlotte, I was really surprised when the scales didn't show a huge gain this morning. I didn't eat particularly well on holiday but it was really hot, so I drank lots of water, maybe that has helped :)

Woo only 2lb in Orlando, that's nothing! I'm sure you could get those 9lbs off to get back to where you were before Easter. I would love to do the same :classic_big_grin: Weekend awa, Bon Jovi and BBQ sounds great but I'm sure a few good 100% days will offset that. Keep going!

Woo only 2lb in Orlando, that's nothing! I'm sure you could get those 9lbs off to get back to where you were before Easter. I would love to do the same :classic_big_grin: Weekend awa, Bon Jovi and BBQ sounds great but I'm sure a few good 100% days will offset that. Keep going!

Thanks hun.
I am feeling positive so hopefully I'll get rid of the 9lbs nice and quickly :)

Day 1 back on my diet journey....Exactly 6 weeks until my summer break....Lets get this weight shifted!!!

So today is my first day back on it big time. I have exactly 6 weeks to get as close to my 10 stone target as I possibly can.

I am setting my calories at 1000 - 1200 a day again as I did before and I will have 1 cheat day a week (except for the weekend I'm away).

I went shopping last night, so my fridge now looks like a green grocers stall. I have every kind of fruit and veg you can imagine possible.
My plan is to be as good as possible during the day at work and have fruit for breakfast and then a very light lunch, then for dinner have a nice healthy meal with either salad or veggies more nights. I am also going to challenge myself with the dreaded water again. I'll try and have atleast 2 litres every day at work.

I like my weigh in day on a Wednesday, so I will weigh myself again tomorrow and then every Wednesday until I go away.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and tomato
Dinner - Chicken, salad flatbread

I agree, that is a lot! X
Felt like a lot, the back could cope with walking relatively but could not cope with shopping...it hates standing so that annoyed me big time I can tell you! In the past shopping was my fave pastime! I use a walking stick if I am walking any distance and that does help a little but standing well nothing helps that! I am hoping weight loss will help but it was bad from when I was a child and I was not heavy then! Deep joy but 2lbs little miss naughty that is incredible!xxx

Felt like a lot, the back could cope with walking relatively but could not cope with shopping...it hates standing so that annoyed me big time I can tell you! In the past shopping was my fave pastime! I use a walking stick if I am walking any distance and that does help a little but standing well nothing helps that! I am hoping weight loss will help but it was bad from when I was a child and I was not heavy then! Deep joy but 2lbs little miss naughty that is incredible!xxx

I find standing around makes my back ache more than walking. I broke my coccyx about 15 years ago and can still feel it now when I've done too much or stood around for too long!

Back