• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
We started doing walks at the beginning of lockdown because we used to always walk to a pub for a drink on a Sunday. So we decided to do virtual pub crawls. Since then we have been out on walks every weekend and we take drinks and snacks with us :)

We're off to Rutland water today for a walk and picnic.

Glad you had a good day yesterday :)
Ye good idea I like it. I think within 2 weeks we will be in lockdown again just a nightmare.
Hope you enjoyed ur walk

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good afternoon all!

Wow where did the weekend go....!!

I had a great weekend, went for a long walk with hubby on Saturday and then went for a walk and picnic with hubby and kiddo yesterday. We went to Rutland Water yesterday, we haven't been for a few years so it was a nice change.

Food for yesterday was ok, not too bad but we did some baking in the morning so took warm sausage rolls and scones with us for the picnic. They were lush but would have taken me over my calories if I was counting.

Back on it this morning though, so all good :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Pasta with veggi chilli
Dinner - Cheese & onion omelette with wedges and bread

Exercise:

1 hour peddles

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning all!

I'm on a bit of a roll now. Yesterday was a good day. I seemed to eat loads but stayed within my calories, I did 60 mins on the peddles and did a 3 mile walk. So moving on today I'm feeling positive.

Tomorrow is scales day, so keeping everything crossed for a loss this week.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cheese scone and snaps
Dinner - Veggie nuggarts, actifry potatoes, cauliflower cheese, peas, cabbage & gravy

Exercise:

1 hour peddles

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!!

I'm pleased to report a 1lb loss this week :)

I was hoping for 2lb but will take a lb. The weekend wasn't amazing so it's probably not helped. Losing 1lb though is still keeping me on track for my Christmas target. I now have 15lb to lose and 13 weeks till Christmas, so it is still just do-able.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cheese salad cob with a pack of snaps
Dinner - 1/2 pizza & salad

Exercise:

60 mins peddles

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!

Brrrr it's a bit chilly this morning, I was liking the late summer we were having. Not so keen on the cold mornings!!

I feel like food is getting the better of me. Yesterday, I munched my way though half a packet of ginger biscuits that Amy had as a snack before she went to dance :( Other than that I was good but my mindset today is to sod it. I need to shake myself out of it.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Cheese salad cob with a pack of snaps
Dinner - Veggie sausage, creamy potato dish with peas

Exercise:

60 mins peddles
3 miles walk

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning all!

Well where did the weekend go??!! I can't believe it's Monday already and back to work.

Brr it's so cold today. I've got salad for lunch but would rather have hot soup lol.

Foodwise the weekend wasn't too bad. I had takeaway on Saturday night but other than that, it was ok. I had a bottle of wine though between Saturday and Sunday which has put my calories over.

I did an 11 mile walk on Saturday and 3 miles yesterday, so my exercise has been ok.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Salad with brie and nachos
Dinner - Tomato pasta bake topped with nachos, cheese & fried onions

Exercise:

1 hour peddles