Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

We started doing walks at the beginning of lockdown because we used to always walk to a pub for a drink on a Sunday. So we decided to do virtual pub crawls. Since then we have been out on walks every weekend and we take drinks and snacks with us :)

We're off to Rutland water today for a walk and picnic.

Glad you had a good day yesterday :)
Ye good idea I like it. I think within 2 weeks we will be in lockdown again just a nightmare.
Hope you enjoyed ur walk

Good afternoon all!

Wow where did the weekend go....!!

I had a great weekend, went for a long walk with hubby on Saturday and then went for a walk and picnic with hubby and kiddo yesterday. We went to Rutland Water yesterday, we haven't been for a few years so it was a nice change.

Food for yesterday was ok, not too bad but we did some baking in the morning so took warm sausage rolls and scones with us for the picnic. They were lush but would have taken me over my calories if I was counting.

Back on it this morning though, so all good :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Pasta with veggi chilli
Dinner - Cheese & onion omelette with wedges and bread

Exercise:

1 hour peddles

Good morning all!

I'm on a bit of a roll now. Yesterday was a good day. I seemed to eat loads but stayed within my calories, I did 60 mins on the peddles and did a 3 mile walk. So moving on today I'm feeling positive.

Tomorrow is scales day, so keeping everything crossed for a loss this week.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cheese scone and snaps
Dinner - Veggie nuggarts, actifry potatoes, cauliflower cheese, peas, cabbage & gravy

Exercise:

1 hour peddles

Good morning!!

I'm pleased to report a 1lb loss this week :)

I was hoping for 2lb but will take a lb. The weekend wasn't amazing so it's probably not helped. Losing 1lb though is still keeping me on track for my Christmas target. I now have 15lb to lose and 13 weeks till Christmas, so it is still just do-able.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cheese salad cob with a pack of snaps
Dinner - 1/2 pizza & salad

Exercise:

60 mins peddles

Good morning!

Brrrr it's a bit chilly this morning, I was liking the late summer we were having. Not so keen on the cold mornings!!

I feel like food is getting the better of me. Yesterday, I munched my way though half a packet of ginger biscuits that Amy had as a snack before she went to dance :( Other than that I was good but my mindset today is to sod it. I need to shake myself out of it.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Cheese salad cob with a pack of snaps
Dinner - Veggie sausage, creamy potato dish with peas

Exercise:

60 mins peddles
3 miles walk

Good morning all!

Well where did the weekend go??!! I can't believe it's Monday already and back to work.

Brr it's so cold today. I've got salad for lunch but would rather have hot soup lol.

Foodwise the weekend wasn't too bad. I had takeaway on Saturday night but other than that, it was ok. I had a bottle of wine though between Saturday and Sunday which has put my calories over.

I did an 11 mile walk on Saturday and 3 miles yesterday, so my exercise has been ok.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Salad with brie and nachos
Dinner - Tomato pasta bake topped with nachos, cheese & fried onions

Exercise:

1 hour peddles

Good morning!

It's been a while but I am back!!

I played with the diet a bit in 2020 but I was off it more than I was on it and then covid hit and I was so busy at work that there was no time to diet or think about food at all.

All things considered I don't think I've done too badly, I reset my fitness pal this morning after I got on the scales and I have gained 9lbs since this time last year.

I am now 11 stone 11lbs, my first goal will be to get to 11 stone. I' not sure how long it'll take but ideally I would like to be back near that target by mid February.

I've not no immediate holiday's planned due to covid, so I can focus totally until atleast Easter.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into it and will update my diary daily like before to keep myself motivated.

Wish me luck :)

Hello stranger, I am back!

How are you doing, it's been ages?
Great to see you’re back! I just jumped back on this week for the first time in agggggeees.

You’ve not travelled too bad at all, 👍🏻 well done. I am glad to be back, not fully into the groove with my planned diet. Just wasting my way back into it for the next week or so and then in about 2-3 weeks back to work and with routine I will commence a more restrict calorie diet.

WHAT A YEAR 2020 was!
Bren
X

Great to see you’re back! I just jumped back on this week for the first time in agggggeees.

You’ve not travelled too bad at all, 👍🏻 well done. I am glad to be back, not fully into the groove with my planned diet. Just wasting my way back into it for the next week or so and then in about 2-3 weeks back to work and with routine I will commence a more restrict calorie diet.

WHAT A YEAR 2020 was!
Bren
X

It's lovely to see you back :)
2020 was not the best year it has to be said but we need to be super positive going into 2021. We can do this :)
It's always so much easier when you get back into the routine isn't it. I'm back at work now so hopefully it will make it easier with not so much temptation.

Yes routine is great, get guzzling lady!

I’ve posted my stats and just hoping over the next two weeks to get 2-3 kilos off before I go back to work. I lost 11 early last year and then with COVID put it all back on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes routine is great, get guzzling lady!

I’ve posted my stats and just hoping over the next two weeks to get 2-3 kilos off before I go back to work. I lost 11 early last year and then with COVID put it all back on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Haha I'm trying to guzzle as much as I can. The problem is, I'm spending loads of time in the loo, on a positive note, I guess it's upping my steps getting to the loo, lol.

You'll do it, just keep yourself motivated :)

Good morning!

Day 1 is complete :)

Yesterday was a good day, I have started really well. I put everything on MFP and ended the day on just over 1000 calories so slightly lower than I thought they would be but within my target of 1000 - 1200 a day.

I managed to drink a couple of pints of water as well during the day which for me is a massive struggle but I managed it.

Also did 20 mins on my peddles in the afternoon, I'm aiming to do 30 - 60 mins a day but was really busy yesterday so ran out of time.

Today, the plan is pretty much the same as yesterday but I will try and do a short walk tonight when I get home from work if it's not too cold!

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Grapes & Dry Cereal
Lunch: Cuppa Soup and Pack Cheetos
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Actifry Wedges & Salad
Snack: Jelly and Squirty Cream & Coffee

Good morning!

Day 1 is complete :)

Yesterday was a good day, I have started really well. I put everything on MFP and ended the day on just over 1000 calories so slightly lower than I thought they would be but within my target of 1000 - 1200 a day.

I managed to drink a couple of pints of water as well during the day which for me is a massive struggle but I managed it.

Also did 20 mins on my peddles in the afternoon, I'm aiming to do 30 - 60 mins a day but was really busy yesterday so ran out of time.

Today, the plan is pretty much the same as yesterday but I will try and do a short walk tonight when I get home from work if it's not too cold!

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Grapes & Dry Cereal
Lunch: Cuppa Soup and Pack Cheetos
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Actifry Wedges & Salad
Snack: Jelly and Squirty Cream & Coffee
You are going brilliantly!

I had a day of exercise yesterday and was off plan somewhat but still 1470cals. My aim if I go off plan (haven’t truly started Cohens yet, who can is a VCLD), is to make sure I log my food and hover 1250 - 1450 cals.

Your stats are good though with only 1st to loose 👌. You’ll be at goal in now time. How tall are you hun? I’m 5/7.

Was shattered yesterday and didn’t log on till this morning, sorry I missed ya 🤦🏼‍♀️

You are going brilliantly!

I had a day of exercise yesterday and was off plan somewhat but still 1470cals. My aim if I go off plan (haven’t truly started Cohens yet, who can is a VCLD), is to make sure I log my food and hover 1250 - 1450 cals.

Your stats are good though with only 1st to loose 👌. You’ll be at goal in now time. How tall are you hun? I’m 5/7.

Was shattered yesterday and didn’t log on till this morning, sorry I missed ya 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hey lovely,

I try to stick to less than 1200 a day but then on cheat days I'll try not to go above 1500 unless I'm being really naughty and then allow myself upto 2000.

My stats are wrong, I've just realised I haven't updated them! I'm 1 stone 11lbs from target at the minute but will hopefully be back to about a stone soon :)

I'm 5ft 9in so we're not too different in height. How far away from your target are you?

Good afternoon!

Day 2 is complete :)

Yesterday seemed to be really easy. It was so cold but for some reason I wasn't hungry at all!

So I ended yesterday on 1068 calories so pleased with that.

I also drank a couple of pints of water and did 20 minutes on my peddles and a small walk, so all good.

My plan for the weekend is to be super good and not have a cheat day at all. I'm hoping to go in the hot tub tonight so will have a drink in there, probably a gin and diet lemonade so will count that into my calories for today. Tomorrow I am planning a longish walk, so may have a beer as a treat when I get back but will again count it into my caloires.

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Dry Cereal
Lunch: Couscous, Tomato & Beetroot and A Pack Of Cheetos
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Jacket Potato & Salad
Snack: Jelly and Squirty Cream, Celery Sticks With Blue Cheese Dip

A quick Saturday update, I don't normally post on a Saturday but I am feeling motivated so wanted to update my food diary on here.

Yesterday was a great day, food was good and I even managed a glass of gin for 1012 calories for the day :)

I had a sneaky peep at the scales this morning as it is midweek weigh in time and the scales are looking good going into the 2nd half of the week.

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Dry Cereal & Grapes
Lunch: Salad, Homemade Wrap & A Pack Of Cheetos
Dinner: Veggie Burger (No Bread), Salad, Couscous & Homemade Wrap
Snack: 1 Glass Of Gin With DIet Lemonade, Celery Sticks With Blue Cheese Dip

Back