Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Yes but this is only day 2 so it’s boring lol x

Well my dinner went a bit wrong tonight but turned out good in the end....
I had onion omelette, veggi sausage, mushrooms, beans and a piece of bread. The calories worked out at about 700, so over my 600 but that was ok because I had't had snacks and one of my shakes....But the veggi sausages had gone funny, so I didn't eat them, result 149 calories off so well within my 600 :)

Haha sweet . Testing time for
Me now mums off next two days and it’s valentines and then my bday. Olivia already askin if we are having cake .

OMG I am so pleased.....I lost 4lb!!
That's 8lb in total now from the last 3 weeks :)
So with 4 more weigh in's before my holiday my target is looking more achievable, I now have 6lb to lose.

I'm absolutely loving this diet, I wasn't sure how I would get on because I'm not a big milk fan but the shakes are really nice. I've also had some really nice dinners this week, not sure if that's because I'm appreciating food more or if I'm actually making nice food, lol.

Wow well done hun that’s fab . Told you it’s good it doesn’t really seem like I diet either cause don’t have go say can’t have that not aloud that. Just got meassure it all and it’s fine.

What’s your plans for this week are you carrying on or doin slimming world.

Wow well done hun that’s fab . Told you it’s good it doesn’t really seem like I diet either cause don’t have go say can’t have that not aloud that. Just got meassure it all and it’s fine.

What’s your plans for this week are you carrying on or doin slimming world.

Thanks hun, I'm loving it!
I was only going to do it for a week to give me a boost but tbh I'm really enjoying it, so I'll do another week and see how I go.
I thought the calorie counting would be a nightmare but it's actually not too bad.

Good morning all,

I've decided not to do a food diary as such which I'm dong Slim Fast as I don't think there's much point really, it's pretty boring lol.
I will keep posting on here though and say what I've had but just not do it in the form of a daily diary.

Another good day yesterday, my loss yesterday has definitely given me a good boost. I was really busy at work, so didn't really have time to think about food. Last night I had tomato pasta which was lush and hubby had brought himself and our daughter a big chocolate triffle between them, so I had 3 spoonfuls. I've worked it out to be about 150 Calories but my dinner was well within 600 so I'm ok.

Hope you all have a great day.

Good afternoon all.
Great day again yesterday, i wasn't naughty at all. I'm not sure I can say the same about today....So far I've only had a small bag of snaps. I've got my shake with me but I've not had chance to drink it as have been running around all day at work and not stopped for long enough to drink it. Tonight I'm going out for dinner, I will try to be healthy but as I've had nothing all day I'm not too bothered if I go over my calories.

Bet you will be fine not sure if I said Cnt remeber the morning after I had the Chinese buffet I lost 1/4 haha. Like u say it’s all uv had all day and that’s exac What I did seems to work. Just pushed my luck yesterday haha

Bet you will be fine not sure if I said Cnt remeber the morning after I had the Chinese buffet I lost 1/4 haha. Like u say it’s all uv had all day and that’s exac What I did seems to work. Just pushed my luck yesterday haha

I got on the scales this morning and it looks like I've lost another 1lb since my weigh in, so no damage done.
I only had chicken, rice, salad, chips and a piece of flat bread so I don't think I'll have been too far over the 600 calories.

Work has been really busy and stressful this week, so I'm not sure if it's the food or the stress that is helping me lose weight this week but whichever it is, it's a bonus, lol!

I've got a busy weekend but I am determined to stay on track. Today, should be ok foodwise but tomorrow we're out all day and going out for dinner. I will try to chose healthy.

Have a great weekend all.

It’s so good isn’t it when the scales go down . Iv gained ur pound haha. Oh well we can do this . Keep going let’s be strong throughout the weekend

I'm positive now that we can have a great weekend.
Today I've had 1/4 cheese pizza, tomato pasta bake, salad and a small portion of cheesy nachos. It was great because it felt so naughty but it wasn't actually that bad, I'd probably save 800 calories max. I've only had 1 shake today, so well within my calorie allowance :)

Good day for me aswell I had rice and chicken that’s what I fancied lol . It’s basically not piggin ourselfs isn’t it . I get full
Quite quick aswell which is good

It's so easy when you have the food in home ready. It's when youve not been shopping that it's not so easy.
I've got loads of motivation at the minute, so I'm doing fine :)

Back