Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good going- where are you off to on Holiday and is there a damage limitation plan whilst away or is it game on "anything goes?" LOL

Good going- where are you off to on Holiday and is there a damage limitation plan whilst away or is it game on "anything goes?" LOL

I'm off to Florida for 3 weeks.
I will try to be good but tbh I doubt I will succeed, lol!
My plan is to get straight back on it when I get home and hopefully I'll be able to lose any gain quite quickly.

Argh....there was birthday cake in the office today. It would have been rude not to have a small piece. TBH I wish I hadn't bothered because it tasted like cardboard. It was a cheap shop brought one! Never mind I only had a small piece and didn't have my snacks, so it hopefully wont have done too much harm.
I am going to be super good for the rest of the day now. I'll just have my dinner tonight which is pulled chicken and salad on a naan, so that'll hopefully fill me up till tomorrow :)

Oh no that would be my luck to have it and not enjoy it. Can’t wait for morning to see what you have lost. I brought stuff for spag bol earlier as get a lot for cals so think I’m goin to have that for next two nights

Oh no that would be my luck to have it and not enjoy it. Can’t wait for morning to see what you have lost. I brought stuff for spag bol earlier as get a lot for cals so think I’m goin to have that for next two nights

That's how I'm looking at food now. How much can I have for the calories. I love a big meal, so anything that doesn't fill the plate at the moment isn't worth having!
I had veggi chilli last night and wedges. It was really filling. I might actually have chilli and or pasta tomorrow night.

Iv never tried it but it’s also one of them things I don’t fancy tryin either haha. Normal mince isn’t bad at all tho really 545 for all of it with bolognaise sauce .

You been on scales yet ? I’m waitin for Olivia to wake up before go down

Good morning!

I'm a very happy bunny this morning....I've lost 3lbs!!

So my total is 16lbs. I'm so pleased because my mini target was 14lbs, so I've smashed it :)

I'm still planning to be good today and tomorrow but I won't bother getting back on the scales before my holiday. The plan for when I get back from holiday is to lose my holiday gain plus another 1 stone by the time I go away in July. I will have 14 weeks but I have a few things planned, so I won't be able to stick to it 100% every week but I will try my best and hopefully manage it.

Wow well done hun that’s great. Bet your chuffed to bits . You were good over weekend and it really has paid off. Now time to let your hair down and enjoy your holiday .

Really pleased for you

Wow well done hun that’s great. Bet your chuffed to bits . You were good over weekend and it really has paid off. Now time to let your hair down and enjoy your holiday .

Really pleased for you

Thanks hun, I couldn't be more pleased :)
16lbs in 6 weeks...and since moving to calorie counting 5 weeks ago, it has been so easy!

I have been really good this week but I have had cake a couple of days and a couple of extra naughty treats. Just goes to show it can be done.

I'm going to go and enjoy my holiday and then come back and get straight back on it. It's not like starting back on a diet, so I know I'll be back :)

😀ye your right it will be easy to get bck into. You will prob be ready to get bck into normally are after holidays and least with this there is no restrictions.

You have done fab im loving doing it lol. Weekends feel normal aswell don’t they none of the Cnt go in there not aloud, can have what we want.

Depending on how much I eat when I’m away I may do shakes again for few days when i get back just to get my stomach used to having less. Although I think I’d pick filling things il be fine

My plan is to get straight back on the shakes when I get home. I'm planning to do exactly the same as I have been doing.
I'm thinking that if the evenings get warmer (we can hope) and we're eating outside, I will be eating a bit healthier anyway but then I might have shandies or wine. I think I will stick to very weak shandies as I will have maybe budlight which for a can is about 100 calories and I'll be able to have 2 or 3 shandies out of a can. I will just make sure I have 1 less snack during the day :)

Ye there is ways around things isn’t there. I always eat less when it’s nice. I think I worked out a bottle of wine is like 700 cals not bad 😂I could cope with 600 lol. Think how drunk you would feel aswell 👍

Ye there is ways around things isn’t there. I always eat less when it’s nice. I think I worked out a bottle of wine is like 700 cals not bad 😂I could cope with 600 lol. Think how drunk you would feel aswell 👍

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Haha love it. 700 calories for a bottle of wine, that's really good. I've hardly drank for the last 7 weeks, so I think I'd be absolutely hammered, if I had the bottle!

Back