Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

What a lovely day.
My kids and hubby have spoilt me rotten. And we went for a lovely walk to the pub this afternoon.
Foodwise though, I've been really good. I had pancakes with strawberries and banana on skewers for breakfast, a pack of crisps at the pub and a diet coke, then dinner was chicken lasagna. So ok I've not stuck to my low calories but I don't think I'll be too much over.

I've just been reading about why we don't always lose weight each week, it's called the woosh effect, it's really interesting and well worth a read http://pinchofnom.com/the-whoosh-effect-explained/

Glad you have had a nice day . Olivia has said happy mother’s Day about a million times bless her god I love her.

Ohhhh il have a read

Lol puts you off tho doesn’t it so not worth it. Looking forward to being good tomorrow. Going to weigh in morning need to see what I’m battling with lol

Lol puts you off tho doesn’t it so not worth it. Looking forward to being good tomorrow. Going to weigh in morning need to see what I’m battling with lol

Haha what are you like!
I've got till Wednesday to try and shift my extra lasagna and the crisps I had a lunch time.
My plan is to be super good. I am slightly worried though because it's someones birthday at work this week, so that will me cake again!
I have Monday and Tuesday dinners already planned and they will be super good. Chilli and wedges tomorrow and chicken salad naan on Tuesday, so still hoping for a good result on the scales on Wednesday :)

I’m goin to live on them this week. I could cut down on loads of cals eating them but I worry that I won’t loose doin it and my body will hold onto it . Got some crumpets today so looking forward to that for breakfast .

I’m goin to live on them this week. I could cut down on loads of cals eating them but I worry that I won’t loose doin it and my body will hold onto it . Got some crumpets today so looking forward to that for breakfast .

You're addicted but I can see why :) Add loads of salad and you should be ok.
I've not had crumpets for years, my eldest used to love them when he was younger. I'd only eat them if the butter had melted all the way through to the plate, if the butter wasn't on the plate, there wasn't enough butter on them, lol.

That’s exactly what I do hahaha I’m going to count the butter as 50 cals so be 150 in total . They just don’t taste right do they need the butter on the plate to get the crumpet and mop up the butter lol

Pizza burger is something I made up a while back. Basically it's chicken breast topped with a tomato sauce (I use a pasta spicy tomato one), and toppings ie pepperoni onion mushroom and grated cheese. Then get a crusty roll, open it up and instead of butter cover it with it a some of the sauce, then place the topped chicken on it and put it back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. It's a favorite in our house and only about 500 calories :)

That sounds really awesome- and its not a pizza or a burger LOL

Nooo I’m going to miss you lol. The worst is over you survived the weekend you’ve got this x

I know, I can't believe it has come round so fast. I'll still be here until Friday afternoon, so will still try to be super good until then but I'm going out on Thursday eve for a meal so I might say that Thursday is my last day.

Back