Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

That’s how I was that weekend Olivia stayed at my mums. I was really tipsy after 2 glasses it was great lol.

73409B5B-DFCC-4263-845B-D0BCA83B984C.png

I love pina colada it’s my fav drink prop fattest drink out there lol. It’s all I drank when I was on hol. Every weekend I fancy one but tell myself no . It helps that the cocanut cream will prob do about 8 drinks so not worth opening for 1 drink. The pub near us does amazing ones and they are 2 for 10 pound so tryin stay away from there aswel lol

I love pina colada it’s my fav drink prop fattest drink out there lol. It’s all I drank when I was on hol. Every weekend I fancy one but tell myself no . It helps that the cocanut cream will prob do about 8 drinks so not worth opening for 1 drink. The pub near us does amazing ones and they are 2 for 10 pound so tryin stay away from there aswel lol

Ah I'm not so bothered about a pina colada, I tried to make them a few years ago and I think I nearly poisoned everyone, so never again, lol. My favorite summer drink is a frozen strawberry daquari, so not too bad really. Although I'd not bother with one while I'm on a diet, plus its cold at the minute so not bothered about frozen drinks at the moment.

I feel super good today.
I've not had the rubbish birthday cake that has been left in the office. I had half a banana because the other half had gone manky and a bag of pea snacks. Then I had my shake, which I thought I'd give an extra shake before I drank it and the lid came off so I threw a lot of it over the office...argh but think of the calories saved, lol! Then tonight I've had veggi chilli and rice, I think about 500 calories max. So I'm probably only at about 800 calories. I might have a little treat later with my 200 left over calories.

Someone up there was tryin to save u some cals on wed 😂.

Have a lovely holiday looking forward to hearing all about it. Go make some memories and stay safe xx

Thanks hun. I'm really excited now. I'm only at work till 2.30 and it can't come quick enough :)

I went out for dinner last night and could have anything on the menu but I went for a healthy pasta....whats that all about, lol!

I actually scared myself at lunch time yesterday. I had my shake and then about an hour later I had 4 custard cream biscuits. I felt so sick and had really bad stomach cramps. I don't normally eat that close to a shake, so I'm sure that's what made me feel bad. I'll know in future not to eat too close to the shake.

I'm back!!
I'll not start my diet until Monday as I have no food in the house so need to do a big shop at some point over the weekend.
Had a fab time away, really didn't want to come back to this cold horrid weather.
I've not weighed myself yet as only got back this morning, so will wait until Monday. I'm not looking forward to getting back on the scales as I'm sure I've gained a lot!
Hope everyone's doing ok.

Welcome home 😀only just seen this. Felt rough last night and went bed at 5 woke up full of cold all in my eyes .

I didn’t think u was Home untill
Today for some reason . If u try be good over next few days I’m sure won’t be so bad. Can loose a lot can’t you first few days, I’m guessing 7lb gain but if you have been walking a lot prob not even that

Welcome home 😀only just seen this. Felt rough last night and went bed at 5 woke up full of cold all in my eyes .

I didn’t think u was Home untill
Today for some reason . If u try be good over next few days I’m sure won’t be so bad. Can loose a lot can’t you first few days, I’m guessing 7lb gain but if you have been walking a lot prob not even that

Morning hun,
I got back yesterday. I'm not starting until Monday as had indian last night and chinese tonight as no food in the house! I'll be back on it big time on Monday :)
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Haha don’t blame you takes a few days doesn’t it once Home to get back on track. You changing your weigh day to Monday then or just goin weigh again on wed

Should get a really good loss then prob get rid of all you have gained. Ye I’m like that with saturdays only because like my treat sat night lol

Should get a really good loss then prob get rid of all you have gained. Ye I’m like that with saturdays only because like my treat sat night lol

I hope so. I'm actually quite looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow morning.
I went and did a small shop yesterday, so have enough ok'ish food and my shakes to start tomorrow :)

Back