Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Yep got my stone and half and next one one is lower stone number so hopefully get that on Saturday fingers crossed

I'll keep everything crossed for you for Saturday. It'll be interesting to see how you do this week because you didn't have your treat night. Hopefully you'll be good all week and maybe get a good loss :)

Day 1 being back!!
I weighed myself this morning and am really pleased to report that I only gained 4lbs in the last week!!
I am so pleased with that result as thought it might be more as my diet had been really low calorie before I went away.
So I'm going to work on a plan today and try to work out mini targets etc.... I will post them on here later.

Ye deffo hope day 2 is easy for you. Just goes to show that with calorie counting cause we eat what we like when off plan don’t crave the bad stuff as much. I know with slimming world soon as I’m off plan I eat anythin I can’t normally have and gain loads

Now I'm back, I want to make a diet plan....

My current weight 12.11.
I have set myself some mini targets
I have 13 weeks. I will be finishing on the Wednesday before my holiday as have a big party on the Saturday.

So here goes....
Week one - lose the 4lbs I gained on holiday
Get to 12 stone by my birthday week 4
Then I will have 9 weeks before my holiday and I would love to get to 11 stone, so will have 1 stone to lose in 9 weeks.

That sounds doable but I have a few weekends away and I know I wont be super good so it will still be a challenge.
I can do this!!

Thanks hun, I hope so. I just need to keep motivated.
I've been quite hungry today but I have been good. I think it'll take a few days for me to get back to not feeling hungry.

Ye deffo after I have treat meal the next day can be abit difficult but fine after, one day seems to sort it. Just keep remembering all the low calorie stuff u need quantity at the min for these few days

Day 2!!
Yesterday was really hard but I managed to stick to plan. I had 2 snacks, 1 shake and pesto pasta for dinner.
I was starving from about 5-7 but then had dinner and I was ok again.
So pretty much the same for today. I'm planning 2 snacks, shake and then chicken, naan and salad for dinner tonight.
I'm shopping tonight, so will be able to add a bit of variety and get some fruit for my snacks.

Leigh,
We are so close in weight. I'm hoping to be back down to 12.7 by next week. My end target is to be below 11 stone, Ideally I would be about 10.7 but that's a way off. Hopefully I'll get to 11 stone by my holiday. Have you got mini targets set?

Today should be a lot easier for you now have a sneak in scales will make the day so much easier 😂

Yes, today does seem a lot easier so far but it's still morning, so we will see how it goes later.
I've not have a look on the scales but I will tomorrow as it should be my weigh in day, so will have a sneaky look. Hopefully I'll see the scales moving in the right direction. I bet you'll see a result from your mid week weigh in this week because you didn't have the treat on Saturday.

Well I wanted to weigh in today, I know it's only been a couple of days and I won't mark it as official as my first weigh in will be next Wednesday. I 've lost 3lbs so far....really pleased with that as I wasn't sure it would come off quickly because I didn't gain a big amount.
Yesterday was actually really easy in the end. I had 3 snacks, 1 shake and chicken salad naan for dinner. OMG I'd forgotten how much I like that dinner!
I'm off shopping after work tonight so will pick up lots of snacks as I've not got much variety at the minute. I've also done a meal plan for the next week, so that will help.
I'm really surprised at how quickly I've got back into it and back in the zone :)

Well done on the loss and well done for getting back on track, it makes you feel great doesn't it?! xx

Back