Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Mornin Hun,

You will enjoy your wrap for a change. It’s what I live on for dinner fill me up. I got in last night and had weekend feeling lol. I have been wanting wine all week as well could of so easily had a glass last night .

Mornin Hun,

You will enjoy your wrap for a change. It’s what I live on for dinner fill me up. I got in last night and had weekend feeling lol. I have been wanting wine all week as well could of so easily had a glass last night .

I'm really looking forward to the wrap. I just hope that because it's small it doesn't leave me craving more but we will see later.

I bet it felt great when you finished work last night, knowing it's the weekend for you! Well done on not giving in and having the wine.

Ye I use the one from Iceland they are 170 each and normal size I think the weight watchers ones are 110 so good really. I always ram mine with salad to the point it’s all fallin out lol.

Ye loved it so good to not have to work Friday works well for me

Ye I use the one from Iceland they are 170 each and normal size I think the weight watchers ones are 110 so good really. I always ram mine with salad to the point it’s all fallin out lol.

Ye loved it so good to not have to work Friday works well for me

Wraps are great for filling you up but the calories are really high, so I normally try to stay away from them, unless they are in my main meal. But I brought some for Amy to take to school as she is addicted to them and couldn't believe the small ones are only 90 calories :)
Are the WW Wraps full size ones?

No but they are bigger than the tiny ones tho

Ok, I'll have a look for them next time I'm shopping. Although in my head it will be more than 100 calories so might just stick to the smaller ones for snacks and use the WW ones for meals.
Check me out....I'm totally in the zone at the minute, my head wont let me cheat, lol!

I just had the nicest dinner tonight. The plan was to have chicken pizza burger but I really fancied cous cous. So I had the chicken with the cous cous and salad and no bread or chips. It was gorgeous and I reckon it was only about 400 calories for the whole meal. And I'm really full now so all good.
That means todays calories are around 850, so if I get hungry later I can have a treat :)

Good morning all!
So glad it's the weekend!!
I have my non official mid week weigh in and since Monday I am down 4lbs. Really pleased with that. That's my holiday gain gone. So now to work on the next 21lbs to get me to my summer target.

Not sure how today will pan out. I'm doing the twilight walk tonight, so not sure what to do foodwise. I'm thinking have a cooked breakfast at about 12ish and then that will see me through till tonight when I finish the walk and then if it's still open I'll nip into the Chinese on the way home. I'm sure I wont want to cook when I get home. Hopefully I'll have burnt off enough calories to compensate for the chinese.

Happy Sunday all,
Well I was goodish in the end yesterday. I had a healthy cooked breakfast (poached egg, mushrooms,herb potatoes and tomato) and then that lasted me until after the Twilight walk which I finished at about 10pm. We then had chinese as planned but I didn't have too much and I had just walked 10K so it was a well deserved treat :)
Not sure what the plan is today. We need to finish a bit of the garden, so if the weather stays nice we'll do that this morning and then probably go for a nice walk this afternoon.
Hope you all have a good Sunday.

Good morning all,
Finally the sun is shining!! Doesn't it make you feel good. Just driving into work with my sunglasses on...it looks like we might finally get some nicer weather :)
The weekend went far to quickly. I was good foodwise all weekend, I had a naughty chinese on Saturday night but think that'll be ok as I had been super good all day and did a long walk.
I'm really looking forward to getting on the scales on Wednesday, I'd love to get 6lbs but anything over 4 would be a bonus as I was hoping to get 4 to get rid of my holiday gain.

Sorry Hun uv been chattin to yourself haha stupid thing never showed up again it’s well weird.

Yay u got ur holiday weight off that’s fab bet your well happy. How good is that 1 week and uv lost what you gain and would of lost even more. Looking forward to hearing about your results on wed.

Mmm Chinese to be fair it’s not bad calorie wise at all. I always fancy it but he’s not as keen as me. Although he will go to a Chinese restaurant and pig out lol.

It was a lovely weekend weather wise wasn’t it well done for having the coke.

I think ul get 6 if think 4 on sat still 4 days to loose.

Sorry Hun uv been chattin to yourself haha stupid thing never showed up again it’s well weird.

Yay u got ur holiday weight off that’s fab bet your well happy. How good is that 1 week and uv lost what you gain and would of lost even more. Looking forward to hearing about your results on wed.

Mmm Chinese to be fair it’s not bad calorie wise at all. I always fancy it but he’s not as keen as me. Although he will go to a Chinese restaurant and pig out lol.

It was a lovely weekend weather wise wasn’t it well done for having the coke.

I think ul get 6 if think 4 on sat still 4 days to loose.

Haha I did wonder where you'd gone, lol.

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday morning. I'm on a mission so have planned out todays and tomorrows meals so they aren't to stodgy before my weigh in.

Tonight I made one of the strangest but tastiest dinners. I did quorn mince (chilli) in a wrap which I had cooked into a bowl shape and then topped the mince with roast veggies and a little bit of cheese. It was lush and so filling. I think it must have been about 550 calories.

How are you doing? Hopefully you'll get into the 16s this weekend :)

I bet u did lol just remind me lol. I just always read the stuff that comes up at notifications .

Your dinner sounds nice but I’d have mince in mine but qourn

I had sweet and sour for tea nice for a change. I really like rice and I remebered on slimming world I used to loose a lot when ate rice for tea a few nights so might give that a go.

Ye should see 16s finally it’s veen hovering for a few weeks haha

I bet u did lol just remind me lol. I just always read the stuff that comes up at notifications .

Your dinner sounds nice but I’d have mince in mine but qourn

I had sweet and sour for tea nice for a change. I really like rice and I remebered on slimming world I used to loose a lot when ate rice for tea a few nights so might give that a go.

Ye should see 16s finally it’s veen hovering for a few weeks haha

My dinner was lush, I would definitely recommend it. I made it for hubby with normal mince and he said it was really good. I thought I'd want a snack around now but I'm still full from dinner, so not bothered.

I've done a rice diet before, my theory is that if it works on Im a celeb then it must work for me, lol!

You'l get your 16's this weekend, I'm sure you will :)

Back