Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!
Busy day for me today. Work is going to be crazy but hey it's all good as it will keep me from thinking about food, lol.
I had a great day yesterday foodwise. I think I had about 850 calories so a bit low but I was saving some for a treat in the evening but then I wasn't hungry so didn't bother.
Tonights dinner is chicken salad naan. I'm shopping tonight so wont be home until quite late, so it's a nice easy quick dinner. Plus it's weigh in day tomorrow and the chicken salad naan is not very stodgy so hopefully that will work in my favour in the morning on the scales.
Have a great day!

I don’t really eat much Monday to thurs. last week I was eatin main meal at lunch time then skipping tea. I don’t want to start eating for sake of it when I get home cause I know il grab the wrong stuff . On aThursday night I struggle caise it’s weekend for me lol

I don’t really eat much Monday to thurs. last week I was eatin main meal at lunch time then skipping tea. I don’t want to start eating for sake of it when I get home cause I know il grab the wrong stuff . On aThursday night I struggle caise it’s weekend for me lol

That's good then. I know what you mean about eating in the evening for the sake of it. There's been a few evenings lately where I've thought, I'll have a snack in the evening but then as it got later, I wasn't bothered. Not worth eating if you don't need it :)
Glad to hear it's working well for you :)

Ye ans I know if I start il think oh that was nice what shall I have now lol so best to avoid all together really.

Ye it’s alrigjt to be fair last night went really fast and familiar with it all now so don’t feel like I don’t fit in as much lol. Found out get bank holidays off paid aswell so that’s a bonus

Ye ans I know if I start il think oh that was nice what shall I have now lol so best to avoid all together really.

Ye it’s alrigjt to be fair last night went really fast and familiar with it all now so don’t feel like I don’t fit in as much lol. Found out get bank holidays off paid aswell so that’s a bonus

That's good then. Glad you're getting into a routine with it. It will be pay day before you know it and then you'll know it's all been worth it :) Companies have to give you bank holidays off if you're permanent staff or add it to your holiday allowance if you have to work it.

Well what can I say.....it's weigh in day.....
OMG I've lost 5lbs!!

I'm so pleased with that. I was hoping it would be a good week :)

Now m holiday gain has gone and I've lost another lb, I am working on my next target, which is to get to 12 stone by my birthday. My birthday is in less than 3 weeks and I've got 2 weekends away before then, so not too hopeful but will give it a good go.

Yaaaaaaaay that’s a amazing loss well done you .

You truely deserve tht uv done fab on first week back and back straight back into .

How much have you to loose now to get to 12 stone

Thanks hun. I'm really pleased. I've got 6 lbs to get to 12 stone. I'm away this weekend and the bank holiday weekend, so not too hopeful but will try my best.

My plan for today is to just have snacks during the day and not a shake. I'm thinking if I'm super good for the rest of the week then by the weekend if I have the odd treat it wont be too bad. I suppose it's thinking a bit like when doing SW but saving calories instead of syns. Not sure it will work but worth a go.

Ye worth a try just make sure body doesn’t hold onto them that’s only thing . Like u say if good now hopefully it will recover the weekends damage then you got few days to loose.

We both have bout same then I have 5 3/4 for my 2 stone which I have this sat and next to have got it by lol.

Ye worth a try just make sure body doesn’t hold onto them that’s only thing . Like u say if good now hopefully it will recover the weekends damage then you got few days to loose.

We both have bout same then I have 5 3/4 for my 2 stone which I have this sat and next to have got it by lol.

That's my thinking. Hoping my body won't hold on to the weight but thought it was worth a go. I'm not planning on being really bad at the weekend, in fact I went shopping last night and brought myself all healthy snacks but I really want to go to the chippy on Saturday and dinner Friday will be Sandwiches because we will be travelling, then we're out for a meal on Sunday. I will try to be good as I am really in the zone at the minute.

It would be good if we could both lose 6lbs in less than 3 weeks but we will have to see. I think once I'm down to 12 stone, if I can get an average of 1-2 a week that'll see me on target for July.

Sure ul be fine if u had very little on sat you would get away with chip shop anyway that what Iv found. If I eat bad I eat big and have it as only meal for the day 😂

Ye would be nice I seem to be in the loose a pound club tho haha. Even with a pound tho it will work out fine for July so not to worried

Sure ul be fine if u had very little on sat you would get away with chip shop anyway that what Iv found. If I eat bad I eat big and have it as only meal for the day 😂

Ye would be nice I seem to be in the loose a pound club tho haha. Even with a pound tho it will work out fine for July so not to worried

That's what I'm planning. I know I'll have chippy at around 3, so if I'm good and don't have too much before then, I should be fine. Plus if I fill up, I wont want dinner. Also I think I'll be walking a fair bit on Saturday, so that should help :)

Even just losing 1lb a week mounts up, that's nearly 4 stone in a year :)

Back