Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye and with loosin a 1lb I don’t feel I’m missing out on having a drink and treat at weekend . Life is for living isn’t it and when I feel restricted I go off it all together and get fed up so it’s workin well for me.

I like eating around 3 as u say don’t need tea so it’s good

Ye and with loosin a 1lb I don’t feel I’m missing out on having a drink and treat at weekend . Life is for living isn’t it and when I feel restricted I go off it all together and get fed up so it’s workin well for me.

I like eating around 3 as u say don’t need tea so it’s good

I normally have dinner a bit later but if I'm just having one meal a day, I try to aim for about 3-4. Then maybe have a little snack in the evening.

I read somewhere that if wanting loose weight ur better having main meal at lunch time gives ur body time to burn it off. When eat at night I normally just sit and watch tele lol

That is true. I know I normally eat too late, sometimes we don't eat until 9pm and then within an hour I'm going to bed. But then on the flip-side of that, if I eat later, I'm not tempted to snack.

Good morning...what a beautiful morning!

Had a great day foodwise yesterday but I was hungry in the afternoon. I had a soup instead of a shake and popcorn instead of crisps, so maybe that combo was too light. I also caved in and had bread last night with my dinner. I wasn't going to but it looked really nice. I only had 2 pieces and it would have taken my calories to about 750 which isn't too bad. I only had 300 in the day, so my overall was not over.

Todays my long day at work, so my plan is to have 3 snacks and a shake. I'm going round a friends after work for an hour for a cuppa but there definitely wont be cake or naughty stuff as she is a massive health freak, which on this occasion is good!! Then going to have pesto pasta when I get home. So hopefully the calories for today will be around 1000.

Hope you have a great day.

Gorgeous day isn’t it we’re off for a picnic make most of the sunshine .

Sometimes u have to have what you fancy your still really low cals anyway.

Hope ur day goes super quick and yes these healthy friends come in handy at times haha

Gorgeous day isn’t it we’re off for a picnic make most of the sunshine .

Sometimes u have to have what you fancy your still really low cals anyway.

Hope ur day goes super quick and yes these healthy friends come in handy at times haha

Have a great picnic and make the most of the weather. Think of me sat in the office all day! I'm praying for the nice weather to stay for the weekend.

I hardly eat bread, so it was a nice treat but I know my stomach is shrinking because I was absolutely stuffed at the end of my dinner. I could easily have left about half of it, if it wasn't so yummy.

This is what I’m bad with when eating takeaways in full but cause so nice I keep eating. Need to just put less on my plate.

It’s given rain at weekend typical we said would have bbq sat but think will have to be Friday now . Could change tho

This is what I’m bad with when eating takeaways in full but cause so nice I keep eating. Need to just put less on my plate.

It’s given rain at weekend typical we said would have bbq sat but think will have to be Friday now . Could change tho

I'm the same. I wish I could stop eating when I'm full and not when I'm stuffed. I once did a WW diet that encouraged eating till you're just full. I failed, lol!!

We're going to Hunstanton for the weekend, was hoping it would stay nice but it's not looking so good now. I'm hoping Saturday will be the nicer day, as I was hoping to walk along the beach. But will have to see.

Good morning!

Yesterday foodwise was good, very low calorie but I had 1 shandy in the evening which I counted as a snack.
I thought I'd have a quick jump on the scales this morning because I'm away this weekend, so wont be able to check tomorrow. They were very nice to me -2 :) But I'm not holding out much hope to keep it off until next week but we will see, how the weekend goes.

I woke up with a pounding headache this morning, we lost one of my really good friends yesterday, it was such a shock, so spent most of last night tossing and turning in bed thinking about her and how unfair life can be etc.....

Anyway it's nearly the weekend and the sun is shining....yippee!!

Aww sorry to hear about your friend. Life is so short we should all make the most of you never know what’s around the corner.

Well done on the 2lb it’s always so much harder when the sun is shining isn’t it.

Aww sorry to hear about your friend. Life is so short we should all make the most of you never know what’s around the corner.

Well done on the 2lb it’s always so much harder when the sun is shining isn’t it.

That's my motto 'live life like it's your last day'. Too many friends and family have been taken too early.

I was really surprised when I got on the scales this morning and had a 2lb loss. I'm hoping that with the weather being a bit nicer, I will eat fresher healthier food rather than craving stodgy winter food.

Good morning all!

Had a fab weekend away. It was so relaxed. We took my niece as well, so hardly saw the girls all weekend as they were off doing their own thing. It was lovely to watch but my babies are growing up far too fast!!

Foodwise over the weekend, I was actually quite good. I stuck with my plan for Friday which was good so within my calories. Then Saturday I was really good but I did have some flapjack which will have taken me over, plus I had a couple of drinks but overall, I worked it out and I wouldn't have been over 2000 calories, so I'm counting that as a normal treat day! Yesterday I had a very light pub lunch, probably about 500 calories and then we went out last night but I was good and had salad with sweet potato fries and then cheese board. I imagine that would have been well over my amount but not too bad.

I got on the scales this morning and they showed the same as I was last Wednesday, so that's not too bad. Hopefully I'll shift a pound by Wednesday :) It's totm as well so that wont be helping.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Weather been gorg hasn’t it .

That’s good that ur the same I gained loads hahahahaha . U know what I’m like I shifted a pound over night tho so that’s good. GOt 2 1/4 still to loose to be back where I was. Hoping this will go for wed weighing . Really want a loss this week even if just a little. I think the gain will go super fast as to gain 3 1/4 over 2 days is crazy it was all alcohol

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Weather been gorg hasn’t it .

That’s good that ur the same I gained loads hahahahaha . U know what I’m like I shifted a pound over night tho so that’s good. GOt 2 1/4 still to loose to be back where I was. Hoping this will go for wed weighing . Really want a loss this week even if just a little. I think the gain will go super fast as to gain 3 1/4 over 2 days is crazy it was all alcohol

It's been a gorgeous weekend but it's so cold today, got the heating back on at work!

If your gain is mainly alcohol that should go quickly. Drink loads of water to push it through :) I'm sure you'll see a loss, you've got all week to get there.

I'd love to lose 1lb this week, then hit it hard again next week because I'm going away the weekend after and wont be able to control my food intake as we are staying with friends. I'd still love to get to 12 stone by my Birthday but only have just over 2 weeks, so feel it's slipping way.

Back