Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye mine is mostly drink as didn’t really eat that much to be honest. Especially the second night as tooth was hurting.

I’m on a mission to get a loss

I'm sure you'll see a loss, even if just a small one.

I'm also on a mission. I really want to get 6lbs off in the next 2 weeks. My birthday is on a Tuesday, so I will weigh in on the Tuesday but for weigh in purposes, I'll say I want the 6lbs off by the Wednesday, so I have 3 weigh ins left. That's 2lb a week. Sounds do-able but I've also got a weekend away planned for the Bank Holiday weekend, so will have to see how I go.

Good evening,

So after the flapjack I had earlier, I actually didn't feel like eating again until about 7 oclock! I have just had chilli bowl with wedges and am stuffed, so definitely wont be eating again tonight. I think my calories will be around 1000 for the day, that's counting 300 for the flapjack. So all in all not too bad really.

I've managed to drink a fair bit of water today as well so hopefully that'll help :)

Have a good evening all.

Good morning all!
I'm planning a good day today. I've not brought a shake into work, so thinking maybe a small piece of flapjack and a soup for lunch and then just one other snack for today. Tonights dinner is chicken salad naan. So should be around 1000 calories today.
I always like to have the naan for dinner the night before weigh in as it is really filling but extremely healthy and not high in carbs or calories.
Had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and they look like they are moving in the right direction, so hoping for a loss tomorrow :)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

Very happy me this morning....I've lost 3lbs this week. To say I'm pleased is a massive understatement!!

It just goes to show that I can go away for the weekend and be goodish and still lose weight on this diet. It's fab :)

So now I'm 3lbs off my birthday target with 2 weeks to go. I'm really going to try my hardest to get it but I have lots on the next couple of weeks, so hopefully I'll be super good and get my mini target.

BRILLIANT

Well done hun that’s amazing bet ur well chuffed.

How much have you lost now in total

You will deffo get to ur bday target

Thanks hun, I am so pleased.

In total I've lost 18lbs and since my holiday 8lbs.

I'm really motivated now and am finding really good filling healthy snacks, plus I'm working out my weekends a bit better. So it's all helping.

Today I've not got a shake, instead I'm having popcorn 42 calories and cup a soup 60 calories which I'm counting as 1 snack and a small warp which is 100 calories. That should do me until i get home and it's only just over 200 calories :)
Then dinner tonight is chilli bowl with roast veggies and cheese, so that will be about 600 calories. So will have 200 left over if I need them later.

Your doin fab having very little can see why ur gettin fab results

I've slowly reduced the amount I'm eating but if I feel hungry one day, then so be it, I'll have a bit extra.
This week at work I've been having 2 cups of green tea with lemon in the mornings and it is suppressing my appetite, hence not having the shake at lunch. I know some days I'll have hungry days but at the minute it seems to be working for me :)

Brill all Iv had is 600 I’m not hungry either just got in hopefully scales will be nice. Think I’m checkin again tomoz I need to see this gain gone lol

Well done hun. Hopefully the scales will look nice for you in the morning :)

I'm actually finding it hard to have more than 900 calories at the minute without having a shake at lunch. Especially now I'm having cup a soups for lunch and they're only 60 calories.

Ye I think when you choose low cal foods u find that. I could eat cheese and crackers 3 times a day lol.

I had pasta today with tomatoes , cucumber, sweetcorn and 5 chicken dippers chopped up with mayo. It felt so naughty was lovely

Back