Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye I think when you choose low cal foods u find that. I could eat cheese and crackers 3 times a day lol.

I had pasta today with tomatoes , cucumber, sweetcorn and 5 chicken dippers chopped up with mayo. It felt so naughty was lovely

I love pasta and it always tastes naughty because its so good. Tonight I had a wrap made into a bowl, filled with quorn chilli, roast vegetables and topped with cheese. It was gorgeous and felt so naughty but it was really health and low calorie.

Good morning....what a beautiful start to the day!
I'm still on a massive high from getting on the scales yesterday morning. So I've been thinking....

I have 2 more weigh ins until my next mini target and have 3lbs to lose. This weekend I have friends over on Friday which is not a problem because I am cooking so can work out my calories, Saturday night I'm going out for an Indian, I'll have no control there and haven't got a clue what to do as I know it will all go wrong! Then Sunday lunch I'm having a carvery, which hopefully wont be too bad but I love roast potatoes and have no control. Then next weekend I'm going away and it will be takeaway every morning, noon and night, we are staying with friends so I'll not have any say in anything foodwise. Then the day after is my birthday and the day after that I'm out for a meal for my best friends birthday. How much hope do I really have!!

So I've been thinking and I'm thinking for the next week I'll try and go really low calorie on the days I can. I will scrap the shake (not today as already made) and have a soup instead, the soup is only 60 calories. It's not really filling but it tastes really good, so hopefully that and a couple of snacks will see me through the day.

I desperately want to get to 12 stone and I'm so close, so don't want to ruin it all by not sticking to my plan but I have quite a few hurdles in my way. But that said, I can do this and I will do this!!

I think you will be fine hun. The day you have Indian make sure have very little all day an ul be fine. Same with carvery I do it all time and still loose. I just make sure it’s only think I have all day. Il be honest it’s weekends I struggle really. In the week I’m quite happy just eatin 1 meal a day but I make it a big one. Plus at weekends it doesn’t help I add wine onto my shopping 🙈 I put it in take out etc about 3 times then think oh stuff it haha. I always seem to clear what ever Iv gained tho in a few days which is good.

Ul prob find you will stay the same those weeks but I also think ul get full quicker. I love the I’m not hungry days they are great

I think you will be fine hun. The day you have Indian make sure have very little all day an ul be fine. Same with carvery I do it all time and still loose. I just make sure it’s only think I have all day. Il be honest it’s weekends I struggle really. In the week I’m quite happy just eatin 1 meal a day but I make it a big one. Plus at weekends it doesn’t help I add wine onto my shopping 🙈 I put it in take out etc about 3 times then think oh stuff it haha. I always seem to clear what ever Iv gained tho in a few days which is good.

Ul prob find you will stay the same those weeks but I also think ul get full quicker. I love the I’m not hungry days they are great

I'm sure I'll be fine but just trying to work it all out in my head. Weekends are always the hardest for me because I have a good social life but that's what life's all about. I won't beat myself up if I don't get a loss the next 2 weeks but it would feel strange not to as so far I've seen a loss every week since doing this diet.

Well I went for another carvery hahaha all Iv done this week is eat out lol. Was yummy tho piled high the veg so should be fine

Yum, I love a good carvery. I'm going to one on Sunday, really looking forward to it but I love my roasties so hoping my willpower will hold out.
You're doing fab, I know you'll be fine by Saturday :)

Good morning all,
I can't believe it's nearly 11 already...this morning has flown by!

I had the most amazing dinner last night and it was really low calorie. I had grilled chicken breast, salad, spicy cous cous and some small herbie potatoes. I think it was about 550 calories. I struggled to eat it all as it was so filling. So I think my calories for yesterday were around 1050 calories.

Today I'm trying to keep my calories really low during the day as we have friends round tonight. I'm cooking chicken fajita with jacket potatoes, salad and cheese. i think I'll be ok because the chicken fajita will be quite low calorie and then I'll have a potato and fill up with salad.

I'm hoping the scales will be nice to me tomorrow for my mid week weigh in as I'm sure I'll gain over the weekend.

Ur tea sounds nice what your having. Fingers crossed for tomoz il still weigh lol

You never know you might have lost more by tomorrow.
Have you thought about changing your weigh in day to a Friday now you work until Thursday? It might help you or I suppose it could make it worse as you will want a treat both Friday and Saturday, lol.

I'm so looking forward to my dinner. I am trying to be super good today, so far I've had 300 calories. Hoping it will see me through till dinner time.

Ye I thort about it and thort exactly the same as you have just said lol. I think if I fancy a treat on Friday il bring it forward it not il stick to Saturday.

Yes probably for the best really.
I'm so glad I changed my weigh in day from a Monday to a Wednesday, it was torture getting on the scales each week after the weekend, lol.

Back