Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

It’s stopped now but was bloody horrible. I’m back on the 13th which I feel sick about reckon it’s either root canel or tooth out. Scared to death of a root canel and it’s a top tooth so means injection in pallet of taken out which I’m also scared about

Good morning all,
Not a lot to report really. Yesterday I stuck to 1000 calories and I'm planning the same again today. I'm at work until late again today, so I've brought in some lunch, same as yesterday couscous, chicken and beetroot (150 calories max). Also got a banana and a pack of pea snacks, so that should keep me going until I get home tonight.
I still feel really bloated again this morning, I felt it yesterday as well. Not sure why, hoping it will go soon.
I'm trying to stick to plan 100% this week because I've got nothing much planned that could scupper it this week but have quite a lot planned for June so want to try and keep ahead, lol.

Yay welcome to the bloated club lol. Horrid isn’t it Cnt shift mine winding me up now. I remeber on slimming world the consultant said bananas are good so goin get some today . Just have 1 a day when bloated it helps apparently worth a go.

Yay welcome to the bloated club lol. Horrid isn’t it Cnt shift mine winding me up now. I remeber on slimming world the consultant said bananas are good so goin get some today . Just have 1 a day when bloated it helps apparently worth a go.

I have a banana every day, that's probably why I don't normally get bloated, lol! I can even see it in my face and my double chin seems to have reappeared :(
I know it sounds silly but I wonder if it's because I'm drinking so much water.

Hmmm maybe seems strange doesn’t it. I think it’s hormones to be honest crazy what they do to us. I read a thing in paper after crimbo sayin why periods are worse after crimbo but was really interesting to read. Il try and find it and link it in explains bloating and feeling rubbish .

I guess that makes sense really. But not sure why I'm like I am now.
I have noticed I'm a lot lighter since I've been calorie counting and also I'm normally 5-7 days, now I'm about 3 days. How I am now is exactly as I was before I put on all my weight which is strange because it's almost like the unhealthier you are the longer and heavier you are. Or it could just be me, lol. Which ever way, I'm quite happy with them at the moment, lol.

I guess that makes sense really. But not sure why I'm like I am now.
I have noticed I'm a lot lighter since I've been calorie counting and also I'm normally 5-7 days, now I'm about 3 days. How I am now is exactly as I was before I put on all my weight which is strange because it's almost like the unhealthier you are the longer and heavier you are. Or it could just be me, lol. Which ever way, I'm quite happy with them at the moment, lol.

That’s weird I’m like that aswell. Last month hardly anythin . I normaly get through 2
Boxes and only used 1 I was shocked hardly anythin it’s great. Like you I was around 6/7 days last month was 3/4 if that . Ye it’s great

That’s weird I’m like that aswell. Last month hardly anythin . I normaly get through 2
Boxes and only used 1 I was shocked hardly anythin it’s great. Like you I was around 6/7 days last month was 3/4 if that . Ye it’s great

That's really good to know because I was starting to think it was my age (42). Since I had Amy (12) I've been getting heavier and heavier but now I've gone back to how I was before I had her. It seems like it could be to do with weight then. Over the last 2 months it's been great. If nothing else, this is an incentive to keep losing weight and become healthier :)

On a mission this afternoon. I've had my lunch which was yummy, I can have 1 more snack this afternoon while at work if I want it. Yesterday I did 20 mins on the peddles, so today I might try for 25 mins. As long as I don't have to get up to speak to someone that should be do-able, lol. I've decided to shake up my dinner a bit for tonight as well. I was having courgette fritter with actifry chips and peas but have now decided on fajitta chicken with mash potato and lots of roast veggies. It will be slightly lower calorie and really filling, plus I won't be tempted to have bread which I would if I had courgette fritter. I've just got the next 3 hours to get through first, lol!

Oh god uv just reminded me I didn’t weigh my chips last night 🙈 Cnt believe I didn’t do it steak was 300 and my dinner was 500 so left 500 for chips . I wasn’t with it at all Sulkin over dentist and just not feeling great. I reckon had more than 500 cals worth.

Would you weigh the chips when raw or cooked? It’s another pasta senario 😂😂.

You would of enjoyed ur chips I did they were lovely prob why only lost 1/4 over night 😂

Oh god uv just reminded me I didn’t weigh my chips last night 🙈 Cnt believe I didn’t do it steak was 300 and my dinner was 500 so left 500 for chips . I wasn’t with it at all Sulkin over dentist and just not feeling great. I reckon had more than 500 cals worth.

Would you weigh the chips when raw or cooked? It’s another pasta senario 😂😂.

You would of enjoyed ur chips I did they were lovely prob why only lost 1/4 over night 😂

I don't really weigh anything, just guess at it. I always go over than under when working out calories. I'd say weigh the chips before cooking but again I haven't got a clue. I always guess and then add extra for the oil.

I love actifry chips but really fancy something that'll be really filling and I think the veggies and mash will be.

I reckon you'll get your extra weight off by tomorrow :)

Ye I wouldn’t say the chips where filling at all to be honest could of eaten a lot more.

2F6E32EE-3A28-4309-A67B-F2F104D28D52.png

Back