Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I totally agree, although I still fall back onto a shake every no and then if I'm really hungry or if I know I'll not get anything to eat. I think I'll do a week of SF as well after my holiday just to give me a boost if needed.

I hope you enjoyed your korma. I'm sure you'll be fine and like you say you won't have any tea.
I've just had my lunch, it was very late but I've been really busy so no time to eat. I had couscous, chicken and beetroot. I've started having that on my long days at work because it fills me up more than snacking. It works out 147 calories for what I have and it really fills me up, it's like a treat, lol!
Hubbies cooking tonight because I won't be back till gone 8. I think he's doing quiche with new potatoes and either peas or salad. It's quite high calorie because it's quiche and potatoes but will be well worth it and within my calorie allowance :)

I thort about doin shakes this week but then thort what’s point caise it’s still 1300 cals so might aswell eat.

Ye curry was nice Cnt see it being that high will find out tomoz il check the scales lol .

Ur tea sounds nice, it’s nice to mix ur dinners up isn’t it. Me and friend had just decided to go to a toddler group every wed and go pub after so I need to check the menu out so I’m prepared for next week lol.

I thort about doin shakes this week but then thort what’s point caise it’s still 1300 cals so might aswell eat.

Ye curry was nice Cnt see it being that high will find out tomoz il check the scales lol .

Ur tea sounds nice, it’s nice to mix ur dinners up isn’t it. Me and friend had just decided to go to a toddler group every wed and go pub after so I need to check the menu out so I’m prepared for next week lol.

You've done amazingly well getting straight back on it. I'm only going to use the shakes if I think I'll be struggling. Hopefully I'll be ok but it's good to know that I've got a back up plan if needed.

My dinner was lovely, I think it tasted so much better because I didn't have to cook it :) I'm going to have a 2 finger kitkat with a cuppa in a minute. I never have chocolate, so it's like a big treat for me.

I feel fab tonight, I did my 5 mile power walk which was a killer because it was warm and I was suffering a bit with hayfever but feel great for it now :)

I’m surprised at how easy I got back on plan to be honest. Think it’s because I can still have what I fancy so doesn’t really bother me.

Bet u enjoyed the kit Kat I haven’t had any choc in a while sometimes I really fancy it then other times I can go weeks

It’s really muggy out there isn’t it I’m wide awake tonight got loads on energy aswell must be doin somethin right lol

I’m surprised at how easy I got back on plan to be honest. Think it’s because I can still have what I fancy so doesn’t really bother me.

Bet u enjoyed the kit Kat I haven’t had any choc in a while sometimes I really fancy it then other times I can go weeks

It’s really muggy out there isn’t it I’m wide awake tonight got loads on energy aswell must be doin somethin right lol

Morning hun,

I never have chocolate, so the kitkat was a really nice treat. I'll probably not have chocolate now until my holiday, lol.

It was muggy last night, it still feels it a bit this morning.

I've got a banging headache. I think I got dehydrated last night when I was walking, I managed to down loads of water when I got home but I think it was too late, the headache was already looming.

It's going to be a long day at work today as well and we're really busy :(

Morning Iv been awake since 5 when he left now I’m grumpy cause I’m tired fell asleep and she woke 10 mins later .

Glad u enjoyed ur choc I used to have kit Kat orange ones they were Nice.

Hope you shift your bad head soon and ur day goes super fast

Haha love it.

Nah no chance lol I’m alright now think it’s just how u feel when open ya eyes then she was full on in my face lol . She’s asked for her tele on so I had 15 mins to doss hate having to get out of bed straight away

Haha love it.

Nah no chance lol I’m alright now think it’s just how u feel when open ya eyes then she was full on in my face lol . She’s asked for her tele on so I had 15 mins to doss hate having to get out of bed straight away

Ah bless her. Hopefully you'll not feel too tired later. Although you'll be at work so should be ok later :)

Well litrely Just got in doin tea now then off to work at 5 been a crazy day been shoppin bck Home put away straight to park then went to town so super busy . We went kfc haha I had zinger burger and chips large came to 900 cals that’s all il be havin . Love it that can eat junk and still loose weight lol

Well litrely Just got in doin tea now then off to work at 5 been a crazy day been shoppin bck Home put away straight to park then went to town so super busy . We went kfc haha I had zinger burger and chips large came to 900 cals that’s all il be havin . Love it that can eat junk and still loose weight lol

Well done for keeping busy. I bet you’ll be knackered when you get home from work. Yum kfc that sounds amazing!
I’ve just had a yummy dinner, flatbread and actifry chips, it came in just under 600 calories . Because I was under 1000 calories I had a cornetto for pudding. I’m really full now 😄

I’ve been running around like a nutter tonight, shopping and packing. The car is all packed and ready to go straight after work tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

I’m wide awake haha full of energy at min it’s strange lol. The kfc was yummy . I just weighed haha says 16.8 1/2 with no clothes on really hoping i get 16.6 1/2 which will mean I have 1 extra pound to loose by sat. Arrgggggh so want this lol.

Mmmm cornetto yum yum .

Looking forward to hearing your mid week loss ur so gettin ur 2 stone 😊

Good morning :)

1lb off today, so if it was official it would be 2 stone but I won't count it until Wednesday though as I could mess it all up this weekend!

I'm hoping I'll be ok foodwise over the weekend, it's just the alcohol but I will try to be good. Foodwise, we are having 2 bbqs, so because I don't really eat much off the bbq, I'm making some chicken fajita, mushroom skewers and boiled potatoes before I go. I've got some foil trays with lid, so thought I'd give it a go and then they will just need warming up on the bbq :) I'm trying to go for healthy options, I probably wont have any bread but want to take enough, otherwise I'll eat crisps which I don't really want to do if I can help it. I don't normally have breakfast but there was talk of eggs and beans, so I might have that just to keep me going until the bbq in the evening tomorrow. I think we are planning to do quite a bit of walking, so that will help.

Hope you get a result on the scales tomorrow Laura, if I've got a signal I will pop on in the morning to have a look. You have been so good all week, so I'm sure you'll do great :)

Yay I’m sure you will get it on wed. Even if u gain 2 over weekend ul shift it come wed.

I try to avoid bbqs now I make excuses haha. I start off with good plan and it never happens and I always end up having cocktails.

I’m sure ul be fine tho as taking it with you. It’s my hubby that’s a bad influence lol.

We were Ment be goin out tomoz then he said he was goin fishin now he’s sayin we will go out. There is a music event at conkers so not sure what plan is think id sooner go for a meal

Yay I’m sure you will get it on wed. Even if u gain 2 over weekend ul shift it come wed.

I try to avoid bbqs now I make excuses haha. I start off with good plan and it never happens and I always end up having cocktails.

I’m sure ul be fine tho as taking it with you. It’s my hubby that’s a bad influence lol.

We were Ment be goin out tomoz then he said he was goin fishin now he’s sayin we will go out. There is a music event at conkers so not sure what plan is think id sooner go for a meal

I really hope I'll get it on Wednesday. I'm really hoping I wont gain over the weekend. I will log everything on MFP to help keep me on track. I'll not be able to have cocktails as we're camping and we'll have all the kids with us so won't be going out in the evening, so it's quite good for me really :)

If you go to the music event, will you be taking your own food and drink? I seem to remember when we went there a few years ago for bonfire night we took a picnic and drinks. If you can then you'll be able to work out what you're having before you go.

U will be fine then if logging it . I don’t even think ul get a gain ul prob get a loss with all walking ur planning.

Cnt take good or drink. They have a bar there and food thing. The hot dogs are amazing so I know il end up having one and prob large wine. Il guess 800 for hot dog then stick to 500 for rest of day if skip breakfast il be fine

U will be fine then if logging it . I don’t even think ul get a gain ul prob get a loss with all walking ur planning.

Cnt take good or drink. They have a bar there and food thing. The hot dogs are amazing so I know il end up having one and prob large wine. Il guess 800 for hot dog then stick to 500 for rest of day if skip breakfast il be fine

I'm hoping I don't gain and then maybe I could go for another 1lb by Wednesday which would put me over my mini target and help me for the next one.

Ah that's a shame that you can't take food or drink but like you say you could have a hotdog and that'll be fine. Could you be the driver for the evening? That way you'd eliminate any temptation.

Ye fingers crossed I’m sure ul loose for next week. When I want stuff now I say to myself will this effect my target if answer is yes I go without.

Ye well this is the thing he will be drinkin so would prob get taxi back . I could drive surpose but then I have the thort in my head that we get to go out once a month if that and I should make most of it.

Ye fingers crossed I’m sure ul loose for next week. When I want stuff now I say to myself will this effect my target if answer is yes I go without.

Ye well this is the thing he will be drinkin so would prob get taxi back . I could drive surpose but then I have the thort in my head that we get to go out once a month if that and I should make most of it.

It's a tough one isn't it. I think you need to refer to your top sentence (When I want stuff now I say to myself will this effect my target if answer is yes I go without) before deciding on the taxi, lol!!!!

Back