Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Well I’m at 26lb but before hol it was 32lb another 4lb and it’s what Olivia weighs that is crazy . I Cnt even carry her for long because she’s so heavy so how did I manage before god knows .

How many lbs does butter work out then haha

It's crazy isn't it....so just think what it would be like now carrying Olivia round with you everywhere....toilet, stairs, walking, shopping, every time you move!! 6 months ago you were!!!
I get the 500g pots of flora which is just over a pound. The bigger pots are 1kg, so 2.2 pounds.

God that’s heavy then isn’t it for 1lb I get the 500g ones.

I know it’s mad I don’t know how I did it can see why I never wanted to do anythin because it was just so much effort .

God that’s heavy then isn’t it for 1lb I get the 500g ones.

I know it’s mad I don’t know how I did it can see why I never wanted to do anythin because it was just so much effort .

I did a bike ride the other week and it felt great, no wonder it was so hard when I went out the time before, it was when I was at my heaviest!

So next time you lose a lb, pick up the margarine tub :) It's really good for motivation. If you lose more than a lb, look thought your fridge or cupboards for heavier stuff!

Good morning....just!! Where has the time gone this morning!!

Super busy day at work today, so time is flying which is good because I've not thought about food at all yet.

Before work I did my 20 tummy crunches and 20 second plank. I am increasing by 5 every day. I think up to 60 but will see how I go. It's quite easy at the minute but I know it will get harder the more I do.
Plus I've done my 30 minutes on the peddles.

I'm still feeling super motivated after the weight yesterday. I even got hubbies weights out last night and did 5kg on each side and got him and Amy to lift them. They were both really shocked and then told me it's not right because I've lost more than that, lol!

I resisted a sneaky look at the scales this morning, really hoping it will be good tomorrow. I'd love 2-3lbs to get me back on track after last week.

I'm using the MFP app and every day it keeps telling me how much I'll weigh in 5 weeks, if I continue as I am. It's looking good for my holiday target but I know I've got a couple of really hard weeks coming up.

I love busy days time flies by it’s great.

After work last night I was shattered and went straight to bed haha so that was good food wise. I get so tired tho and ache all over when due on so hopefully tonight will be better

Lol that’s like what my hubby would say lol it is hard to believe tho isn’t it .

I think ul get 3lb when we both have good weeks we seem to get 3lb and if we don’t it’s normally at 3 a few days later.

I used to use that app now I just have a note on phone where I log what I eat

I love busy days time flies by it’s great.

After work last night I was shattered and went straight to bed haha so that was good food wise. I get so tired tho and ache all over when due on so hopefully tonight will be better

Lol that’s like what my hubby would say lol it is hard to believe tho isn’t it .

I think ul get 3lb when we both have good weeks we seem to get 3lb and if we don’t it’s normally at 3 a few days later.

I used to use that app now I just have a note on phone where I log what I eat

I love the app, I didn't bother with it before but I've been using it for a week now. I think it will help me massively at the weekends when I 'm away camping because I wouldn't have a clue normally, I'd just have to guess and for alcohol as well.

My hubby has lost loads of weight as well because he's been eating the same as me at night and weekends. You can really tell he's lost now, especially off his belly and he needs loads of new shorts because all his fall down, lol!

I'm really hoping for 3lb this week, it would be great to get nearer the half stone mark on the scales. Then it' just a case of getting under it.

Do Be careful with it as not everythin is accurate. I remeber looking for kfc chips I think it was and they were different on their website .

Hubby weighed yesterday morning before work and he said he’s gained 3/4 of a pound since start of April haha. He’s bad at weekends with drink and takeaways but just goes to show u can maintain as long as good in the week.

How many lbs have you got to get ur 2 stone u must be close

Do Be careful with it as not everythin is accurate. I remeber looking for kfc chips I think it was and they were different on their website .

Hubby weighed yesterday morning before work and he said he’s gained 3/4 of a pound since start of April haha. He’s bad at weekends with drink and takeaways but just goes to show u can maintain as long as good in the week.

How many lbs have you got to get ur 2 stone u must be close

I am checking everything against the packet for now and so far the calories seem to be ok but I know as soon as I start adding the odd bits on a meal out, then it might not be so accurate. I guess as long as it is close, it will be ok and hopefully keep me on track on potential naughty days :)

I've just been reading about maintaining after SF, I know your hubby hasn't done SF but it was interesting because everyone was saying how they had maintained their weight loss with a healthy calorie counted diet. So I think we'll all be ok :)

I've got 4lbs to lose for 2 stone. It's funny I'd never thought about that before, I'm so close now to 2 stone. I think because I've been thinking in lbs, I've not realised how close I was. Wow I could do that next week....omg that would be amazing!!

You could get 4lb tomorrow you never know. I think ul deffo see it Saturday morning on ur mid week weigh .

Well the thing is he is kind of doing it because he’s cut down loads at work he has about 800 cals in the day then at night I’d say he’s havin 900 cals so 1700 in total. Sf they recommend 1500 for men but he walks like 15000 steps everyday so will get away with the extra cals. He said he’s goin to do it again next week because his 1st week he lost 10lb. Plan is tho for him to take food. So he is taking 2 sandwiches like normal that’s 400 going to have cheese spread as it’s 25 for a trsingle and a bag of crisps so will be 530 which means he will have 970 left for his tea so will be super easy for him .

Before he originally started with me he would take cake bar, sausage roll and have extra bag of crisp which would work about 450 extra cals just in one day so u can see why he has maintained

You could get 4lb tomorrow you never know. I think ul deffo see it Saturday morning on ur mid week weigh .

Well the thing is he is kind of doing it because he’s cut down loads at work he has about 800 cals in the day then at night I’d say he’s havin 900 cals so 1700 in total. Sf they recommend 1500 for men but he walks like 15000 steps everyday so will get away with the extra cals. He said he’s goin to do it again next week because his 1st week he lost 10lb. Plan is tho for him to take food. So he is taking 2 sandwiches like normal that’s 400 going to have cheese spread as it’s 25 for a trsingle and a bag of crisps so will be 530 which means he will have 970 left for his tea so will be super easy for him .

Before he originally started with me he would take cake bar, sausage roll and have extra bag of crisp which would work about 450 extra cals just in one day so u can see why he has maintained

OMG 4lb off tomorrow would be amazing but I think 3lbs is more realistic. I'll do my mid week weigh in on Friday as I'm going away for the weekend, so wont be able to do it on Saturday.

It's great to have the support isn't it. I love that my hubby supports me and does it with me to a certain extent. He eats the same as me at home but still drinks at the weekend and have a pack up for lunch.
I reckon your hubby will smash it next week.

I think I’m officially sad 😂😂
I’ve just had the most amazing dinner, chilli in a giant yorkie with peas. It was gorgeous and only 500 calories, I’m stuffed now. And excited about going to bed, so I can get up in the morning and jump on the scales. I know I’ll get a loss, just need to see how much. How sad do I sound, anyone would think it’s week one, not week 13 😂😂

OMG I am so pleased!!!!!!!

I've lost 3lbs this week, so that brings my total to 27lbs, in 13 weeks. Now I'm just 1lb off 2 stone and my mid June target :)

I still can't believe I've nearly lost 2 stone!!

The next 2 weeks are going to be hard for me because I've got 2 camping weekends, Royal Ascot and London weekend. But I am determined. This weekend we are camping and planning to have bbqs, so I'm planning everything and pre-packing loads of healthy stuff, so I know where I am. I think other than the booze I should be ok. I'm only taking gin and diet lemonade, so hopefully won't be too bad. I'll take lots of diet coke and water as well to help keep me on track.

It's my long day at work today, here until 5.45. So far I've done my crunches and plank. Tonight I'm going for a power walk with my friend, so no peddles for me today.

Good luck Laura on the scales this morning for your mid week weigh in. I'll come back on in a bit to see if you've posted :)

Yay that’s brill well done I love it how good weeks give us 3lb. Ul deffo have ur 2 stone by Friday. My end of June target is 2 1/2 we shall see what the scales bring.

Sounds like uv got a few good weekends coming up. We were surpose to go to a concert thing at conkers on sat but now he’s decided to go fishin instead haha charming eh lol.

Yay that’s brill well done I love it how good weeks give us 3lb. Ul deffo have ur 2 stone by Friday. My end of June target is 2 1/2 we shall see what the scales bring.

Sounds like uv got a few good weekends coming up. We were surpose to go to a concert thing at conkers on sat but now he’s decided to go fishin instead haha charming eh lol.

Good morning!

I'm absolutely buzzing....I still can't believe I've lost another 3lbs this week :)

I'll have a midweek weigh in on Friday and hopefully I'll see the 2 stone but it'll then take me all my effort to keep it off and hopefully get a bit more by next Wednesday. It will be the next week and half that will be the worse because I have a festival, Royal Ascot and London trip. At the minute my plan will be to be super good but I'll have to see. Ascot will be the hardest because it's 3 days of having very little control.

I reckon you'll get your 2 1/2 stone by the end of June. I'm going to have a look now at your thread to see how you've done mid week :)

I still find it amazing that all this time in and we are consistently getting losses.

😀 you will be fine if u get a gain it will be gone in a few days. I think the gains are mostly from alcohol so just drink plenty of fluids and it will go.

I know how do we get a loss every week it’s crazy.

😀 you will be fine if u get a gain it will be gone in a few days. I think the gains are mostly from alcohol so just drink plenty of fluids and it will go.

I know how do we get a loss every week it’s crazy.

I think so as well.

It is crazy that we're getting these fantastic losses. I'm in a facebook group as well, it's actually a SF one but most people go onto calorie counting after like us and they are all getting fab results every week as well. So it's not just a fluck lol!

Ye I think it makes sense to count the calories doesn’t it. Why pay for sf products when cam just eat food no point is there.

Iv been pub haha had a korma with rice and Olivia ate the popadom haha
I won’t have any tea so should be ok . Met up with my friend who’s just had baby in the end and we kind of ended up in the pub

Back