Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

My hayfever is annoyin me it’s normally around March start of April never this late just goes to show weather been crap.

Ye It’s good how get loss each week isn’t it. I reckon I’m goin get away with my stomach I thort it would be all like jelly but seems to be toning itself and just gettin flatter as the weeks go by which is fab.

Enjoy the pub I was goin do lamb shank today but he will moan because guven nice weather hasn’t it. Trouble if only got hunters chicken, spag Bol steak and lamb choose from haha all hot things might do hunters chicken with salad and jacket

My hayfever is always around now and sticks around until I go on holiday in July.

I can only wish my stomach would go down nicely. You are so lucky. I had a Cesarean with Amy, so it was doomed from that moment on, it's never been the same. Even when I was slim, I still had my mother apron. As much as I hate it, it is a reminder of how lucky I am to still be here, so try not to let it get me down too much. Plus without it I wouldn't have my little miracle.

I love a good roast even when it's really hot. I cook one every Sunday when I'm in Bulgaria, you can't beat it.

I have stretch marks on stomach but they are from Olivia so I can’t moan either.

He won’t eat a roast if it’s really hot, we used to have one every Sunday but got sick of having them every week

Good evening,

I’ve had a fab day. We went out at about 11, thought we’d do an hours walk, have a drink and then nip shopping. We ended up being out for 6 hours! We walked down the canal tow path. We walked for about 7 miles in total and stopped at 3 pubs. It was lovely and the weather was so nice. I had 2 diet cokes and a pint of iced water plus we had a big bag of crisps between us. Then we came home and went in the garden for a couple of hours before having dinner. It’s been a great day.
I’ve logged all my food and ended having 1020 calories in total.

I’ve also done my plank and tummy crunches today.

I’m feeling so positive today, hopefully I’ll keep it up for the next 6 weeks.

We went on the fish hunt lol. Went derby to pride park estate some tops I needed from mothercare for Olivia then went to pet shop and the range.

Food wise Iv had crumpet , Greggs baguette then hunters chicken jacket and salad so day 2 complete lol

We went on the fish hunt lol. Went derby to pride park estate some tops I needed from mothercare for Olivia then went to pet shop and the range.

Food wise Iv had crumpet , Greggs baguette then hunters chicken jacket and salad so day 2 complete lol

Yay well done for staying on plan. The first couple of days are always the hardest and you started back at a weekend which is even harder. So you went for the hunters chicken and jacket for dinner. I love Greggs, not had one for ages though.

Ye was quite low the chicken worked out 300 jacket 150 then counted 50 for salad. So super low tea for me my baguette was 489 was nice.

Ye there has been times where Iv been hungry but Iv Just fetched myself another drink instead hopefully tomorrow will be easier

Ye was quite low the chicken worked out 300 jacket 150 then counted 50 for salad. So super low tea for me my baguette was 489 was nice.

Ye there has been times where Iv been hungry but Iv Just fetched myself another drink instead hopefully tomorrow will be easier

It sounds good to me. Sounds about 1100 calories which is fab.
I’ve really struggled to eat enough today, it was so hot while out walking so didn’t really fancy eating much, so snacked on crisps.
I’m sure tomorrow will loads easier for you. You’ve got a routine in the week and go to work.

Ye it’s about 1150 because of the marg on crumpet.

Ye it’s been warm today nice tho.

Ye this week will be good in a way back to routine. Got loads to do tomorrow house tip all bathrooms need doing and about 4 washing loads of ironing to get through oh the joys

Il prob lie on sofa till dinner haha. U know that feeling when they go back work but u can just chill and get away with it 😂

Il prob lie on sofa till dinner haha. U know that feeling when they go back work but u can just chill and get away with it 😂

😂😂 I wish, I always go back first 😂 but I know what you mean! On a Thursday morning I go in late so as soon as everyone’s gone, it’s like ‘yippee my 30 mins sofa and a cuppa time’ 😄

Good morning...Monday again, where did the weekend go!!

I've started Monday on a good note. I did my tummy crunches and plank before I came to work and then as soon as I got to work I did my 30 minutes peddling.
I was feeling really positive anyway but then a colleague came in and brought a 10 kg weight in. She handed it to me and said 'to put it into perspective, you've lost more than that'. OMG it's so heavy!! 10kg is 22lb and I've lost 24 so far. Jeez how did I manage to lose that much. The weight was so heavy! Wow I'm so motivated now, going into my last few weeks before my holiday.

So plan for today banana for breakfast, 3 snacks and then pasta and chicken tonight for dinner. That should come in at around 1000 calories.

I really hope to see a loss on the scales this week. I've been so good, not touched alcohol and ate really well, I've also been doing my peddles and walking, plus now I've started my crunches and plank. So I'm doing everything right. I just need to cross my fingers now for Wednesday :)

Busy start to your morning then think I would do it first thing then if you can fit More into the day.

May be worth buying some weights then remind yourself how far uv come.

I’m sure you will see a good loss this week like you say uv done everything right so nothing stopping you.

I had a really good start to the day. I thought if I could get the tummy crunches and plank out of the way first thing, I won't have to think about doing it later. I think that is the best way, so will try to do them in the morning each day. My peddles I can do any time but I have to leave work a bit earlier today, so didn't want to run out of time.

We've got some weights at home but I'd never thought to compare my weightloss to them. Sometimes I get a tub of marg out of the fridge and say to hubby, that's what I've lost this week but never thought to compare against a weight. I've picked up the weight a few times at work today, just to keep it in my head and I'm still amazed that I can have lost that much. You should try it, you've lost more than me as well. You'll be totally surprised when you feel how heavy it is. I can't beleive I was pulling that around with me every day!

I really do hope I'll get a good loss this week. I'm away for the next 2 weekends, so getting a loss this week will definitely give me a boost, going into the next few weeks.

Hope you managed to get your housework done .

Well I’m at 26lb but before hol it was 32lb another 4lb and it’s what Olivia weighs that is crazy . I Cnt even carry her for long because she’s so heavy so how did I manage before god knows .

How many lbs does butter work out then haha

Back