Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

😂 ye lol this is my daily saying but date night is different lol. Could do with him changing his mind lol . Need get tickets today if goin il see how I feel on night if I have a drink il only have 1 anyway won’t do much harm

😂 ye lol this is my daily saying but date night is different lol. Could do with him changing his mind lol . Need get tickets today if goin il see how I feel on night if I have a drink il only have 1 anyway won’t do much harm

Haha, If you know you'll only have one then that would be ok. It's just if you were tempted to have more that would be a problem.

Nah deffo ant having more don’t want a gain Sunday starts my week off bad it’s rubbish

Oh no....someones brought in the most amazing flapjack into work. I can't say no, so I've put all the ingredients into mfp and it is saying 260 calories. I was planning on having 2 snacks at 100 calories each, so I'll not have those today and have the flapjack instead. Hopefully I'll still be within my allowance :)

Haha I’m like that on days I just have dinner it as to be big and tasty to make it worth while not having any tea.

I’m not sure about lunch yet I’m makin lasagne and cottage pie in abit. He doesn’t like lasagne so the cottage pie is his for today and tomoz and the lasagne is mine and Olivia’s for today and tomoz. Which just reminds me that if we go out I won’t want that do u think it will be ok to have Sunday ? Normally would eat it the next day if not will have to be dinner tomoz it’s Just normally out in the day. Anyway once Iv worked out the cals for lasagne il see what’s left.

Tell u what I had for breakfast Lidl lemon and currant pancakes omg gorgeous and 90 cals each. The original are 70 I brought them aswell. I had 2 lemon ones lovely

Haha I’m like that on days I just have dinner it as to be big and tasty to make it worth while not having any tea.

I’m not sure about lunch yet I’m makin lasagne and cottage pie in abit. He doesn’t like lasagne so the cottage pie is his for today and tomoz and the lasagne is mine and Olivia’s for today and tomoz. Which just reminds me that if we go out I won’t want that do u think it will be ok to have Sunday ? Normally would eat it the next day if not will have to be dinner tomoz it’s Just normally out in the day. Anyway once Iv worked out the cals for lasagne il see what’s left.

Tell u what I had for breakfast Lidl lemon and currant pancakes omg gorgeous and 90 cals each. The original are 70 I brought them aswell. I had 2 lemon ones lovely

I'm still a bit gutted about the flapjack to be honest. It didn't fill me up at all and if anything it made me more hungry. I've been normally I don't think about my lunch until about 1.30 but I've been fighting it off since about 11. I'm trying to stop having it until about 2 as I don't want to eat agin until tonight when we have a bbq after we've set up the tent.

I love lasagne. I always keep it for a couple of days in the fridge, the flavours come out more the longer you leave it, so as long as you cover it and keep it in the fridge it will be fine to keep it till Sunday :)

I've never had those pancakes, did you just warm them up in the microwave or did they need cooking?

Just keep drinking will keep u goin untill 2 u haven’t got long now .

Ye I prefer it the next day always tastes nicer.

Il add a pic it says can heat them up or have as they are, I thort il just try as they are they are yummy. Ideal to grab as ur walking out door to keep you goin for abit. I would even take a pack on a picnic haha think they 45p bargain lol

Attachments

• E0B0EA6E-F1F7-4AE3-B3B0-9E0AB8425CE2.jpeg
    E0B0EA6E-F1F7-4AE3-B3B0-9E0AB8425CE2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Just keep drinking will keep u goin untill 2 u haven’t got long now .

Ye I prefer it the next day always tastes nicer.

Il add a pic it says can heat them up or have as they are, I thort il just try as they are they are yummy. Ideal to grab as ur walking out door to keep you goin for abit. I would even take a pack on a picnic haha think they 45p bargain lol

Ah I know the ones you mean, Amy has the plain ones warmed up with nutella for breakfast sometimes.
I'll keep an eye out for those ones, will make a good snack.

I've not been drinking enough water the last few days, I was quite dehydrated the other day and felt quite bad. I must start drinking more. I'm ok when I'm at home, it's just when I'm at work.

Mmmm Amy has just given me a fab idea haha I love Nutella it’s my fav thing . If ever I’m out and see the word I have to have it haha.

Tell her made a Nutella milkshake with ice cream they are amazing 😀

Ye they are alright to snack on or quite breakfast. The smell of the lemon ones is gorgeous tho smell so sweet.

U still drinking ur water with lemon in ? I need to drink more it’s bad

Mmmm Amy has just given me a fab idea haha I love Nutella it’s my fav thing . If ever I’m out and see the word I have to have it haha.

Tell her made a Nutella milkshake with ice cream they are amazing 😀

Ye they are alright to snack on or quite breakfast. The smell of the lemon ones is gorgeous tho smell so sweet.

U still drinking ur water with lemon in ? I need to drink more it’s bad

Ah yum nutella and ice cream milkshake, she'd love that. What do you do, just add milk, ice cream and nutella and then whisk it up?

Yes still drinking my lemon and lime water at home and trying to have a couple of cups of green tea with lemon each day at work.

Ye milk ice cream and Nutella I put it into the nurti bullet it’s amazing i fancied one other week but thort best not bet would be about 400 cals I make enough for 2 and only me likes Nutella such a shame 😂

Your doin well then still having them I’m sure ul drink plenty over weekend 😂have one for me

Good morning!

I can't believe it's Monday again :(
Wow what a weekend, it was absolutely fantastic, so simple yet so good. It just goes to show you can do anything you want and it doesn't have to cost the earth. We stayed on a campsite that cost £9 a night, the kids (age 5 - 15) all had an amazing weekend and didn't give the adults any bother all weekend, which in my eyes is a result! We had 2 bbqs in the evenings and 2 breakfast bbqs as well and then ate out at lunch. We went into Matlock Bath both days.

Foodwise this weekend has been ok for me. I have put everything into MFP including drink. Friday I had 1327 calories, Saturday 1986 calories and Sunday 1196 calories, so all days even though Friday and Saturday were naughty were within 2000 calories, so I'm happy with that. I'm even more happy with the fact that the scales were showing me the same this morning as they did on Friday. So I am still -1lb so far this week. Hopefully if I'm super good today and tomorrow I will get 2lbs by Wednesday and that would be fab :)

Wow that’s fab hun well done.

Sounds like you had a great time when ever we used to go camping we argued haha we would end up puttin the tent in the bin on the was out of the site .

Wow that’s fab hun well done.

Sounds like you had a great time when ever we used to go camping we argued haha we would end up puttin the tent in the bin on the was out of the site .

We had a fab time. I think the weather and kids being happy helped massively.
Haha I guess you're not great campers then, lol!

No lol haha we would go pub and he left the door unzipped so I sept in car haha we used to end up on wet ground cause air bed deflated in night. I used to like caravans but think I’m off them aswell haha we both said if stay in this country again we are using premier inn .

I’m sure Olivia will want to go camping when older she can go with daddy 😂

No lol haha we would go pub and he left the door unzipped so I sept in car haha we used to end up on wet ground cause air bed deflated in night. I used to like caravans but think I’m off them aswell haha we both said if stay in this country again we are using premier inn .

I’m sure Olivia will want to go camping when older she can go with daddy 😂

Haha, I love camping for a weekend or long weekend. I don't think I'd want to go for longer in this country. We went with others, so it was just us and that makes it more fun.
We're going to Foxton festival this weekend, there's about 30 of us all going and camping so will be fun, praying the weather will stay nice.

Ye If a lot goin it’s a laugh isn’t it .

Hope the weather stays nice for you then it’s lovely out there today.

I'm praying for nice weather. Or atleast dry! We went for the day last year and it was scorchio, so hopefully it will be as nice this year.
I can see blue sky out of the office window, hopefully it will still be nice when I get home.

Back