Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning,

Well what a weekend....I literally drank my body weight in gin...I've been so bad but you know what, I loved every minute of it :)
I've gained 2lbs this morning but hopefully that'll be mainly water, so will maybe have a chance of vanishing by Wednesday.

I'm currently bashing my peddles, I thought if I do my 30 mins nice and early, nothing will get in the way of me doing them. I've not been doing my tummy crunches for the last few days, so need to get back into doing them again every day.

I felt fab all weekend, I can really see that I have lost weight now and my clothes looked great. Saturday night I was dancing like a crazy loon and stayed on the dance floor for probably over an hour bouncing around without stopping. Before I would have been embarrassed wobbling around and out of breath but I felt amazing...loving the extra energy :)

Moving on....I'm not sure how this week will go. I'll be ok until Wednesday, so I am focusing on my Wednesday weigh in at the moment. But after that, I am in Ascot from Wednesday till Friday and then going straight to London on Friday for the weekend. I will have very little control of my food as will be eating out every meal. I am planning to take a picnic on Thursday to the races, so will try to make that healthy-ish but I'm sure I'll let myself down with the alcohol. TBH though I had always factored this week into my plan, so as long as I don't gain too much I'll hopefully be ok.

It's great to see you back Laura. Hopefully you can post on my thread again now :) I need you as much as you need me, lol. I need to keep motivated!!

Morning Hun ,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend , it’s great when you feel fab in clothes Isnt it your hard work has paid off.

2lb isn’t bad is it really like u say can shift that by wed. You’ve got some good days
Coming up after then.

I’m really struggling at the min don’t know what’s wrong with me. I need to get back to 16.5 1/2 think this is my main issue it’s winding me up now. Felt really fed up all weekend about my weight and I chose bad things due to this. So annoyed with myself because I feel huge and I know when I get on scales there is goin to be a huge gain this morning . It’s like I’m going round in circles . Don’t know if I’m comin down with somethin got no energy and feel like I could sleep all day I’m that tired.

I think when u have things on ur mind it effects you doesn’t it. Still not sorted the bloody car it’s a nightmare,tryin to sell it private but no interest at all. Seem some nice ones but they are like 100 miles away and can’t give u accurate price for ours and we basically want a swop don’t mind puttin couple hundred in but worse case it means us puttin like 700 in which we ant doin.

Morning Hun ,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend , it’s great when you feel fab in clothes Isnt it your hard work has paid off.

2lb isn’t bad is it really like u say can shift that by wed. You’ve got some good days
Coming up after then.

I’m really struggling at the min don’t know what’s wrong with me. I need to get back to 16.5 1/2 think this is my main issue it’s winding me up now. Felt really fed up all weekend about my weight and I chose bad things due to this. So annoyed with myself because I feel huge and I know when I get on scales there is goin to be a huge gain this morning . It’s like I’m going round in circles . Don’t know if I’m comin down with somethin got no energy and feel like I could sleep all day I’m that tired.

I think when u have things on ur mind it effects you doesn’t it. Still not sorted the bloody car it’s a nightmare,tryin to sell it private but no interest at all. Seem some nice ones but they are like 100 miles away and can’t give u accurate price for ours and we basically want a swop don’t mind puttin couple hundred in but worse case it means us puttin like 700 in which we ant doin.

Good morning hun,
Yes I've got a fab week planned, just got to get through today and tomorrow at work first :)

Don't be hard on yourself. We all have our off days. You have done so fab an stuck to it like glue since January, that's a major achievement.
Make yourself a new plan, starting from today with new mini targets etc....It will help you get back on it.

I hate trying to sell cars. I've px'd the last couple I've had, I know you lose out a bit but it is so much easier and you don't have to keep it insured, taxed etc.

I know I need to get bck on track , it’s so easy to say oh I can’t be bothered today and that’s what Iv been doing. Feel sick today so that should help haha.

Ye trouble is he only had it last year and what they are offering is 2k less and to get somethin that’s alright need extra 500 for ours really or we loose out and if that’s the case then we won’t bother changing it .

I know I need to get bck on track , it’s so easy to say oh I can’t be bothered today and that’s what Iv been doing. Feel sick today so that should help haha.

Ye trouble is he only had it last year and what they are offering is 2k less and to get somethin that’s alright need extra 500 for ours really or we loose out and if that’s the case then we won’t bother changing it .

Stop saying you can't be bothered and get back on it. Start again from now. Draw a big fat line under it. You can do this, you know you can.

Have you seen a car you like, if so then I would try bartering for the extra £500.

I’m being good today don’t worry lol. 😀

Ye but there is 2 we like and both miles away and the trouble is the minimum they are sayin is 500 too low if makes sense. Thing is we are tryin do it cheap as poss so we are left with some cash out of his Bonus to book a hol so don’t want to spend more than have to.

He’s got a private plate on which is 80 to remove so he’s done that this morning but then fuel will be 50 at weekend to go up there and he will prob not give us enough. It’s just a ball ache lol could end up wasting our time and money if u get me. I’m tellin him better try sell it first cause then can knock him money off his car

I’m being good today don’t worry lol. 😀

Ye but there is 2 we like and both miles away and the trouble is the minimum they are sayin is 500 too low if makes sense. Thing is we are tryin do it cheap as poss so we are left with some cash out of his Bonus to book a hol so don’t want to spend more than have to.

He’s got a private plate on which is 80 to remove so he’s done that this morning but then fuel will be 50 at weekend to go up there and he will prob not give us enough. It’s just a ball ache lol could end up wasting our time and money if u get me. I’m tellin him better try sell it first cause then can knock him money off his car

Good girl. stay positive and stay being good :)

I see what you are saying about the car. If you are going to a garage they are more likely to give you a discount if you are buying on finance than if you pay cash. It sounds crazy I know but we were having a conversation with some friends about it the other week because they are looking to buy a new car.

Ye I know they do but it’s paid for this car we only have finance on our main car. I think we will just leave it as it is for time bein try and sell it private then look for a car. I rung that garage earlier to see if would save it untill sat as really interested but he won’t really any interested so prob get there and knock our car to lowest. Need to just go with the cash if.m choose that one

Ye I know they do but it’s paid for this car we only have finance on our main car. I think we will just leave it as it is for time bein try and sell it private then look for a car. I rung that garage earlier to see if would save it untill sat as really interested but he won’t really any interested so prob get there and knock our car to lowest. Need to just go with the cash if.m choose that one

I'd wait until you know you have the cash then. I know how you feel though, I'm so impatient when I want something, lol!

I can tell I've been naughty all weekend, I'm starving today. I wish I'd got a shake, that would probably have sorted me out. I've still got a couple of healthy snacks, so hopefully they'll see me though till dinner tonight.

Tell me about it it’s 1.25 and I have 200 cals left hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂epic fail il stick to it tho. I had a pancake for breakfast 90 then had wraps for dinner was starving so thort stuff it il have 3 they are the tiny ones. Then Olivia asked for a cake that Mum got her at weekend mini Victoria sponges I ate 3 😂.

Il be ok it’s nearly 2 I’m goin work at 5. I’m tired now so soon as I get in il go bed lol

Tell me about it it’s 1.25 and I have 200 cals left hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂epic fail il stick to it tho. I had a pancake for breakfast 90 then had wraps for dinner was starving so thort stuff it il have 3 they are the tiny ones. Then Olivia asked for a cake that Mum got her at weekend mini Victoria sponges I ate 3 😂.

Il be ok it’s nearly 2 I’m goin work at 5. I’m tired now so soon as I get in il go bed lol

Oh no. That's not good but hey atleast you've got work in a bit so you'll be fine :)
I'm about to have a cup a soup and then maybe leave work a bit earlier.
I've got loads to do when I get home, so hopefully won't think about food again until dinner time.

I know this is what Iv been like proper bindgin it’s weird. I won’t have anythin else then il be ok. Hate havin stuff like that in house cause it’s too tempting and I ant jokin they were gorgeous I had two and thort of il have another and that will be it today lol

I know this is what Iv been like proper bindgin it’s weird. I won’t have anythin else then il be ok. Hate havin stuff like that in house cause it’s too tempting and I ant jokin they were gorgeous I had two and thort of il have another and that will be it today lol

I hate having extra goodies in the house because they stare at you when you're feeling vulnerable, lol!

Good morning

Such a busy day planned for today.
I got into work about an hour ago and got a bombshell dropped on me that I've got to be in the warehouse as well as the office and meetings today....and there was me thinking, I'll have a nice easy day!! Then home to pack for Ascot and London, I also need to pack Amy's stuff for school and London. Busy bee, plus it looks like I'll be in work early tomorrow morning which wasn't part of my plan. I'm supposed to finish today :(

I guess on a positive note, I'll be too busy to think about food. I'll keep my phone on me this morning because I'll be running around like a loon, so the extra steps will help!

I got a nice surprise on the scales this morning. I had a sneaky look before tomorrow and I've lost my gain, so hopefully I'll keep that off and maybe even get a lb. That would be fab :)

Morning Hun,

Well done on loosing your gain that’s fab.

You are a busy bee today lol loke you say tho keeps your mind off eating. Always a positive in there lol.

Hope ur day goes quick

Good afternoon....already!!
This morning has gone so fast. Just stopped now for a snack. I reckon foodwise today will be a breeze :)

Back