Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!!

Feeling positive today. Yesterday was a really good day. I stayed within my calories, did an hour on my peddles, did a 2 mile fast walk and did some exercises. So all in all a really good day :)

Today I am hoping to stay within my calories, do an hour on the peddles and do some exercises.

Hubby is on a mission at the minute, he's doing what he's calling fit February, so I'm doing some of the exercises with him. He's doing weights but I'm not bothered about that. So I'm just doing tummy crunches, the plank and squats. I think he wants to do his exercises every day during the week when he gets home from work, so I'll be doing them with him as well :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Rice and curry sauce
Dinner - Chicken, potatoes and veg or salad

Your doin brill

Ye i love them aswell , it’s hard tho on one wage . Summer is costing 3300 it’s so annoying how expensive it is in holidays. I dread to think what would be when have to pay for Amelia.

Yes it is really hard.
I have often taken my kids out of school for a week because it works out a lot cheaper than going in the school holidays. I know you can potentially get a fine (we never have) but it still works out a lot cheaper.

Ye how does that work , I know people at school that have given in holiday form and get it back saying no , so how does it work you still go anyway?

Ye how does that work , I know people at school that have given in holiday form and get it back saying no , so how does it work you still go anyway?

You ask for a holiday request form, fill the dates in and send it back. If the school say no then you still take it any way but you risk being fined. The fine is £60. Which in comparison is nothing. I've done it every year with my kids. I'd never request more than 2 weeks in the school year because that is the amount that used to be acceptable. Both my kids never have any time off school for sickness. If they did, I might think twice about taking them out for holidays. I always make sure they have a bit of work to do while away ie on the plane (plus it stops them being bored).

Ye it makes sense , trouble we have is lee is school holidays bloody annoying . Lee is Derbyshire hols tho so sometimes not always the same but still expensive.

I looked on the app the other day her sick is 25% how bad is that. I think it’s cause young and always bad at the mo. From sept - Dec she had tonsillitis, ear infection, and croup as well as colds and a sickness bug bloody nightmare

Ye it makes sense , trouble we have is lee is school holidays bloody annoying . Lee is Derbyshire hols tho so sometimes not always the same but still expensive.

I looked on the app the other day her sick is 25% how bad is that. I think it’s cause young and always bad at the mo. From sept - Dec she had tonsillitis, ear infection, and croup as well as colds and a sickness bug bloody nightmare

Wow that is very low attendance. Yeah I don't think the school would take to kindly to you asking for a holiday as well. Because the attendance level will go down further.
My SIL's little one had around 20% sickness last term and she was called in to school for a meeting.

Wow that is very low attendance. Yeah I don't think the school would take to kindly to you asking for a holiday as well. Because the attendance level will go down further.
My SIL's little one had around 20% sickness last term and she was called in to school for a meeting.

I know but what can you do if poorly not a lot really. They haven’t said anythin how old is her little girl .

I wouldn’t take her out at the min but other years maybe .

I know but what can you do if poorly not a lot really. They haven’t said anythin how old is her little girl .

I wouldn’t take her out at the min but other years maybe .

I know all kids are different. I felt really sorry for my SIL because her little one is always poorly. She's 6 now, so still really young. She picks up everything bless her.

Ye Olivia is the same , that’s harsh calling her in isn’t it. Hoping when weather improves she will

Yes it was really harsh. Is Olivia poorly at the minute or is she in school? I know there's loads going around. Has she had the flu vaccine? Amy had it at primary school, she didn't have a cold or flu the whole time and she was prone to ear infections before but never had one after she'd had the vaccine. It was really good for her.

I'm finding the weather really mild at the minute. I've not had to scrap my car for weeks :) Just wish the rain and wind would do one.

Yes it was really harsh. Is Olivia poorly at the minute or is she in school? I know there's loads going around. Has she had the flu vaccine? Amy had it at primary school, she didn't have a cold or flu the whole time and she was prone to ear infections before but never had one after she'd had the vaccine. It was really good for her.

I'm finding the weather really mild at the minute. I've not had to scrap my car for weeks :) Just wish the rain and wind would do one.

No she’s at school she breaks up next Friday. Yep she’s had the jab mind u it was end of Nov seems way to late in my opinion. Amelia has a cold and Iv got it now .

She only has to go eat someone and she gets it lol. It’s freezing today I think but il bad so prob feeling the cold more maybe

No she’s at school she breaks up next Friday. Yep she’s had the jab mind u it was end of Nov seems way to late in my opinion. Amelia has a cold and Iv got it now .

She only has to go eat someone and she gets it lol. It’s freezing today I think but il bad so prob feeling the cold more maybe

I know I can't believe they break up next week for ha;f term already.
Amy has lots of plans for her half term. We normally go away in the school holidays, so she's making the most of being around in this one. I'm guessing it'll cost me, lol!!

I've just got home from work and my car said it was 10oc, so really mild for the time of year.

Haha are you off for half term? She’s so lucky tho that she gets to go away every half term surpose it’s just normal now tho to her.

Oh it’s deffo me feeling the cold then lol had heating on 22 all day and still been cold

Haha are you off for half term? She’s so lucky tho that she gets to go away every half term surpose it’s just normal now tho to her.

Oh it’s deffo me feeling the cold then lol had heating on 22 all day and still been cold

No I'm working half term but I can be flexible so go in late or finish early. All her friends live near where I work so sh'll come into work with me and then go off. She's got shopping trips planned a few days with her friends eek, that'll cost me!!

Hope you're feeling a bit warmer today.

It's Wednesday....weigh in day!!!

I am so pleased to report that all my hard work has paid off. I have lost 2lbs this week. I am so happy because I was getting fed up with a lb, lol.

I am back down to 11 stone and only 1 stone away from my target. I really want to get back to my lowest which was 10.7 by the time I go away. I've got 6 more weigh ins, so not sure it is do-able but I'll try.

I think the extra peddles and exercise with hubby is working :) Yesterday I managed an hour on the peddles, I tried to do my tummy crunches but my stomach hurt too much, so think I was trying to do too much. I'll try again tomorrow. Today I'm hoping to do an hour on the peddles and an hours walk tonight with my friend. So that'll be enough for today, tomorrow I'll do the exercises.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Chocolate hoops (no milk) & satsuma
Lunch - Rice with chicken, peppers and onions and salad
Dinner - Veggie burger with curly fries

Yay well done, you deserve tht loss uv done so well with your excersie this week. You’ve got a lot of will power so u know u can do it. 6 weeks hmm well if u get a super good week it’s possible but who cares ur so close anyway

Yay well done, you deserve tht loss uv done so well with your excersie this week. You’ve got a lot of will power so u know u can do it. 6 weeks hmm well if u get a super good week it’s possible but who cares ur so close anyway

Thank you.

I am so pleased with the loss, the exercise is paying off :)

I have to keep my willpower, I've left all my clothes in Orlando and they were a little tight when I left at the beginning of January, so I need to make them not so snug, lol.

I think if I can do a pound a week and then a couple of pounds one week I'll be really happy but will have to see.

Back