Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

Another fantastic day yesterday. I managed to stay within 1200 calories, did an hour on the peddles and did a 5 mile fast walk. So all in all I was pretty chuffed with myself. My stomach is still hurting from where I attempted to do some tummy crunches on Monday, so I've not tried those again since but hopefully will feel a bit better by tomorrow, so I can have another go.

Today I'll do 30 mins on the peddles but that is all because I ache a bit from the walk last night.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - No breakfast (too busy to eat)
Lunch - Couscous, veggi burger and salad
Dinner - Chicken tikka slice, mash, peas, carrots, cabbage

Good morning....Friday again!!

Another good day yesterday. I ended the day on just under 1200 calories. I also did 30 mins on the peddles.

Today I am hoping to get the 30 mins on the peddles and also do some exercises as well, depending on how my stomach is.

Food for today will be:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Dry cereal & rice cakes (picky lunch)
Dinner - McCheese Bake

My weekend plans have now changed. I was having a quiet one but that's all changed now because my brothers coming for the weekend. Not sure how I will cope with all the alcohol, lol. I think I'll try and stick to weak gins. He's bringing his dog, so on a positive note, we'll be doing walking :)

Good dog 😂😂. I’m on vodka this weekend don’t really fancy it tho lol so prob only have one when kids are in bed. I also don’t plan on eating anything else today as feel sick I’m that full

Good morning!!

Oh Dear.....that wasn't a nice healthy weekend!!

I had a great weekend but far too much to eat and drink, I think the next few days will be super good!
Friday night wasn't too bad but I was over by about 200 calories for the day. Then Saturday I went to the pub and had a basket meal and 2 glasses of wine. Tbf we walked to the pub and back which is nearly 10 miles so I wasn't too bothered at that point. Then we had unexpected visitors as well as my brother who was with us for the weekend. One drink turned into two and you know the rest!! Yesterday I didn't drink but I did a fried breakfast and roast for dinner, so not good.

I'm over the weekend now and back on it, so far I have done 30 mins out of 60 on my peddles, I will do the rest later. i am also going to do my exercises tonight as well.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, chicken and salad
Dinner - Linda McCartney lattice with potatoes and peas or salad

Good morning!

Back on it big time yesterday! I managed to stick to around 1100 calories. I did an hour on the peddles and did some exercises last night.

So far today I have done 30 mins on the peddles, I will do some more later and also some exercises tonight when I get home from work.

I am hoping for STS on the scales tomorrow, I really don't want to see a gain but after the weekend, I'm not hopeful.

Food for today will be good again and within 1200 calories.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Veggie sausage roll and salad and half a pretzel
Dinner - Veggie chilli with wedges or rice and topped with grated cheese

Haha it was a really good weekend :)
How was your weekend?

It was good but bad food and drink wise lol. Iv just given up at the min it’s doing my head in keep trying and failing . It’s my bday on sat so this week Iv got lots planned so pointless even trying. Come Monday I might be feeling different and try again

It was good but bad food and drink wise lol. Iv just given up at the min it’s doing my head in keep trying and failing . It’s my bday on sat so this week Iv got lots planned so pointless even trying. Come Monday I might be feeling different and try again

Ah hun, don't give up.
Enjoy your birthday and then start again :)

Good morning!

Wednesday again....weigh in day!!

I suppose I should be happy to report that I've STS this week. I am a bit gutted though because I really want to get another 7lb of before my holiday and it's not really looking do-able now.

I found out last night as well that my brother, niece and nephew are coming for the weekend, so that's not going to help the diet, lol. I will be lovely to see them all but I know it will be a boozy weekend with lots of food! They're bringing their dog as well though so hopefully if it's dry on Sunday we can take him for a long walk.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - None (I forgot to pack it)
Lunch - Veggie mince
Dinner - Veggie burger with couscous and salad

Good morning!

Another 100% day yesterday but I didn't do any exercise, walking or peddles as really busy both at work and home yesterday.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Veggie burger, couscous and salad
Dinner - Chicken pie, potatoes and veggies

I'll hopefully manage to get 30 mins on the peddles today and some exercises tonight.

Good morning....it's Friday!!!!

These weeks are flying by!! I only have 5 weeks till I go away and still want to lose another 7lbs+.
Life seems to be getting in the way at the minute though and I am struggling. In the week I am doing really well but the last few weekends and this weekend we've had my brother over to stay and that involves pub grub and alcohol, lol!
I'm really enjoying him being around more but it's really not helping my diet. But I am happy with where I am with my weight now, so if I get the extra off I'll be super happy but if not I won't let it get me down.

Today I am hoping to be really good, I am hoping to stay within about 1500 calories. I know my dinner tonight will be quite high calorie. I am hoping to do 30 mins on the peddles this afternoon and my exercises tonight.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Veggie burger, salad and snaps
Dinner - Chicken in pastry with mash, yorkie pud, peas, cabbage and gravy

Look what Iv made E50C129F-0934-4151-910F-5CEABFD1A685.jpeg43057335-BF63-452A-937F-6EF75F5C55C7.jpeg

Good morning!!!

Monday again....those weekends go far too fast!!

I've had a really good weekend. Foodwise I didn't do too badly but I had 3 gins on Friday night and probably about 8 gins on Saturday night! I did a good amount of exercise on Friday and went for a good walk yesterday, so I'm hoping not to have done too much damage.

So far today I've done 30 mins on the peddles, I will do the rest this afternoon. I will also do my exercises later tonight.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Rice with veggie sausage, peppers, mushroom, onions and sweet chilli sauce
Dinner - Home made veggie sausage roll, potatoes, peas, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower cheese, and gravy

Back