Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Morning Hun

Day 1 goin ok so far I had a bacon and egg sandwhich for 10 syns this morning . Tonight for tea think goin to have chicken pasta so be a Few syns for the Mayo

Iv not even thort about that yet, I have 6lb To loose to be back at my heaviest . Once I’m there I will set a plan at min I’m just tryin t to there haha

Morning Hun

Day 1 goin ok so far I had a bacon and egg sandwhich for 10 syns this morning . Tonight for tea think goin to have chicken pasta so be a Few syns for the Mayo

Iv not even thort about that yet, I have 6lb To loose to be back at my heaviest . Once I’m there I will set a plan at min I’m just tryin t to there haha

Glad you're doing ok so far. I'm sure you'll get a good chunk of the 6lbs off by your first weigh in :)

Good morning!

Today is takeaway day, Saturday has become a bit of a weekly treat day. We're not really going out at the minute because of Covid, we've only been having a weekly takeaway from a local pub.

I'm planning a long walk with hubby, then back to go in the hot tub with a drink, followed by takeaway with the kids.

Have a great weekend!

Good morning!

Today is takeaway day, Saturday has become a bit of a weekly treat day. We're not really going out at the minute because of Covid, we've only been having a weekly takeaway from a local pub.

I'm planning a long walk with hubby, then back to go in the hot tub with a drink, followed by takeaway with the kids.

Have a great weekend!

have a nice treat later . My treat is going to be on a Friday I think with some wine. When did u get ur hot tub is it new Cnt remember u having it. Lovely aren’t they to chill in with alcohol hahaha

have a nice treat later . My treat is going to be on a Friday I think with some wine. When did u get ur hot tub is it new Cnt remember u having it. Lovely aren’t they to chill in with alcohol hahaha

My dinner was lovely but I was so full after it I was really uncomfortable. I've not felt like that for a very long time. I still have no control, I can't leave food if it's really nice.

We got the hot tub in June. When we went into lockdown and we lost our Easter holiday to Florida we thought we'd get one. I wasn't sure at first but hubby and the kids really wanted one so I went with it. Now I love it, it's been so nice just having something to do in the evenings and at the weekend. We use it 3 - 4 times a week but can't go in it without a drink, lol. So I need to start saving some calories each day for alcohol, lol. I remember you getting yours, do you still use it a lot? I thought the novelty would wear off after a while but we all still love it.

My dinner was lovely but I was so full after it I was really uncomfortable. I've not felt like that for a very long time. I still have no control, I can't leave food if it's really nice.

We got the hot tub in June. When we went into lockdown and we lost our Easter holiday to Florida we thought we'd get one. I wasn't sure at first but hubby and the kids really wanted one so I went with it. Now I love it, it's been so nice just having something to do in the evenings and at the weekend. We use it 3 - 4 times a week but can't go in it without a drink, lol. So I need to start saving some calories each day for alcohol, lol. I remember you getting yours, do you still use it a lot? I thought the novelty would wear off after a while but we all still love it.

What did you have ? I was good stuck to plan with steak lol was nice actually. I think I prefer home cooked food to takeaways anyway it’s just bein bothered to cook it isn’t it.

Ye good idea I think everyone saved a lot haven’t they off holidays this year. That’s why we decided on florida as already paid 3500 so if u add on next years and the spends only a about 3000 short. It’s the spends for next year I’m worrying about. we’ve budgeted 3200 Do you think that’s enough ? That’s with the dinning plan so just need to get breakfast/tips. At the mo it’s been takin off us so have 5200 but need all food with that Option.

we do and we don’t use it, depends really some weeks will go in twice but other times can go a few times . I love it in the summer when it’s really warm as we turn it down so basically a big pool. Which did u get ours is Canadian spa one

What did you have ? I was good stuck to plan with steak lol was nice actually. I think I prefer home cooked food to takeaways anyway it’s just bein bothered to cook it isn’t it.

Ye good idea I think everyone saved a lot haven’t they off holidays this year. That’s why we decided on florida as already paid 3500 so if u add on next years and the spends only a about 3000 short. It’s the spends for next year I’m worrying about. we’ve budgeted 3200 Do you think that’s enough ? That’s with the dinning plan so just need to get breakfast/tips. At the mo it’s been takin off us so have 5200 but need all food with that Option.

we do and we don’t use it, depends really some weeks will go in twice but other times can go a few times . I love it in the summer when it’s really warm as we turn it down so basically a big pool. Which did u get ours is Canadian spa one

Hiya

I had a spicy chicken meatza with chips. It's like a mix between a calzone and a burger. It was really nice but so filling. I love cooking and like eating in but we've been being so good for so long and not really been out at all since March that the Saturday night takeaway has become a bit of a tradition for now.

I can't remember which hot tub we have without looking. It's a 7 seater. We went for it because it has proper seats in all 4 corners (so we couldn't argue over the seats, lol). We absolutely love it, I know it's a big expense to start with but totally worth it.

I always think with Florida you can spend as much or as little as you can afford. We've been before and stayed in Disney with dining plan and spent hardly any money but then other times the kids wanted loads of merch and the spend was crazy. Before we had the villa we would work out our budget per day and stick to it. I think the most cash we've ever taken was 3k and there was 5 of us staying off site with no food included.

Have you heard yet about the dining plan? I've not heard that it is coming back yet but at the minute only a few of the disney hotels have reopened, so they'll probably start it again when it's back open properly. I bet you can't wait to go, it's been a long time coming for you hasn't it.

Hiya

I had a spicy chicken meatza with chips. It's like a mix between a calzone and a burger. It was really nice but so filling. I love cooking and like eating in but we've been being so good for so long and not really been out at all since March that the Saturday night takeaway has become a bit of a tradition for now.

I can't remember which hot tub we have without looking. It's a 7 seater. We went for it because it has proper seats in all 4 corners (so we couldn't argue over the seats, lol). We absolutely love it, I know it's a big expense to start with but totally worth it.

I always think with Florida you can spend as much or as little as you can afford. We've been before and stayed in Disney with dining plan and spent hardly any money but then other times the kids wanted loads of merch and the spend was crazy. Before we had the villa we would work out our budget per day and stick to it. I think the most cash we've ever taken was 3k and there was 5 of us staying off site with no food included.

Have you heard yet about the dining plan? I've not heard that it is coming back yet but at the minute only a few of the disney hotels have reopened, so they'll probably start it again when it's back open properly. I bet you can't wait to go, it's been a long time coming for you hasn't it.
oh sounds lovely . It’s been a rubbish year hasn’t it and looks like things are goin to get worse .

ye ours has seperate seat for the same reason haha . It has a lie down one aswell which we argue over lol,

Ye I just know Olivia is goin to want everything , also Amelia will be askin for stuff aswell haha. The thing is tho can only bring so much bck can’t you. It’s been taken off our booking At the moment and said if it is available Next year we can add it back on . I do think without the plan we may save money as will eat out of disney aswell which is cheaper. I wanted it for the character dining really and the snack credits . We shall see hopefully there is a vaciine or may be delayed and won’t fly there with masks on . When r u goin Did u say easter ?

oh sounds lovely . It’s been a rubbish year hasn’t it and looks like things are goin to get worse .

ye ours has seperate seat for the same reason haha . It has a lie down one aswell which we argue over lol,

Ye I just know Olivia is goin to want everything , also Amelia will be askin for stuff aswell haha. The thing is tho can only bring so much bck can’t you. It’s been taken off our booking At the moment and said if it is available Next year we can add it back on . I do think without the plan we may save money as will eat out of disney aswell which is cheaper. I wanted it for the character dining really and the snack credits . We shall see hopefully there is a vaciine or may be delayed and won’t fly there with masks on . When r u goin Did u say easter ?

Haha that's why we didn't get the lying down one!

We're supposed to be going in October and November. So far our return flight for October has been cancelled but not our outbound flight, so waiting for it to get cancelled so can get our money back. Our November flight is Virgin and they say they're starting flying before we go but unless Trump opens the border then it's not going to happen. I really don't think we'll be going this year. I think it's going to get really bad again both here and there. We're hoping to go at Easter but unless theres a vaccine I don't think the border will be open so not too hopeful for then either.

I'd fly with masks on, we flew to Bulgaria with masks and it felt really safe. I wouldn't want to do disney in the heat with them on though. Kids over 2 have to wear them in disney. We had to wear them in the town in France last month when it was hot and they were so hot to wear, we only had to wear them when we were walking though, so for about 20 - 30 mins but it made us not want to go there again.

I think it's going to be a very long winter!!!

It’s it’s certainly draggin on isn’t it. When I booked florida it was May time I think and I was there sayin next year it will be fine. It’s now September and everythin is worse . I really hope it’s ok next july . I wouldn’t Want to do a long haul flight with masks my idea of hell lol and like u say in the parks be horrible

It’s it’s certainly draggin on isn’t it. When I booked florida it was May time I think and I was there sayin next year it will be fine. It’s now September and everythin is worse . I really hope it’s ok next july . I wouldn’t Want to do a long haul flight with masks my idea of hell lol and like u say in the parks be horrible

I really hope it will be ok by next July. I think Florida is about 2 - 3 months behind the UK. They're getting there cases under control a bit now but they're still in the first wave.

No haven’t had a holiday this year. We went away for the night for Amelia’s bday that was it. We were surpose to go spain in July but we put the funds towards florida for next year.

Good afternoon all!

Yay I'm back at work!! I hate being stuck at home so coming into the office has been great.

I feel like I have my eating back on track as well, it's so much easier working out what I can and cant eat when I'm at work and I don't pick extras because I don't have them close by.

Yesterday I was quite good but I made some cheese scones and sausage rolls so I had those instead of lunch, so not the best choice. I did however do a 10 mile bike ride and 4 mile walk so maybe that will make up for it.

Today's a super good day so far. I have had a salad and some snaps and a scone. I'll not eat now until tonight when I get home.

I'm hoping to start my peddles again this afternoon but will probably only manage 30 mins because I'm quite busy.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Salad, scone and packet of snaps
Dinner - McCheese bake with salad & apple crumble with ice cream

Exercise:

3 mile walk
30 mins peddles

Yummy meals, as always! You’ve been great with your walks and bike rides, getting in so many miles x

Good afternoon all!

Yesterday was a good day calorie wise, I didn't count them on the app but I know I was within my daily allowance.

I've started using the app again today. I've put all my food in for the day and have 980 calories used for the day. I will probably have a bag of crisps or something later so it will push it up over 1000.

It's so much easier now I'm back at work.

I'm planning to do an hour on my peddles again this afternoon.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Dry choco hoops
Lunch - Salad & scone
Dinner - Chicken calzone puff pastry pie with potato wedges & peas

Exercise:

60 mins peddles

Back