Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good afternoon all!

Yesterday was a good day calorie wise, I didn't count them on the app but I know I was within my daily allowance.

I've started using the app again today. I've put all my food in for the day and have 980 calories used for the day. I will probably have a bag of crisps or something later so it will push it up over 1000.

It's so much easier now I'm back at work.

I'm planning to do an hour on my peddles again this afternoon.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Dry choco hoops
Lunch - Salad & scone
Dinner - Chicken calzone puff pastry pie with potato wedges & peas

Exercise:

60 mins peddles

Sounds like you’ve had a good day . I can’t be bothered with my diary haha just don’t get time so il just update u on here easier.

I only do mine to keep track and so I can stay accountable :)

How are you doing? Have you been good since Friday?
Morning
Up early today had a Horrible dream so came downstairs. Sat her watchin disney vlogs on youtube hahah.

ye stuck to plan 100% goin to have a little look on scales this morning see how it’s goin

I think it’s because I log it on my slimming app then in my notes aswell Cnt be bothered do it on here. Only tlk to you anyway so Il just inform u haha

Morning
Up early today had a Horrible dream so came downstairs. Sat her watchin disney vlogs on youtube hahah.

ye stuck to plan 100% goin to have a little look on scales this morning see how it’s goin

I think it’s because I log it on my slimming app then in my notes aswell Cnt be bothered do it on here. Only tlk to you anyway so Il just inform u haha

Good morning hun,

I've been up most of the night with hubby coughing and sneezing! Amy wet back to school for about 3 days and ended up with a killer cold that she's passed on to us. It was great while she was off school, no bugs!

Have you watched any of Tim Trackers videos on You Tube? He's really good.

Good to hear you're sticking to plan, fingers crossed for your sneaky peep later.

I'm doing ok, It was a bit of a struggle when I was at home but now I'm back at work, I'm finding it much easier. I'm getting on the scales in a bit, so keeping everything crossed.

Good morning all

It's scales day....I've lost 1lb :)

I'm happy with a lb, tbh I'm actually quite surprised that I managed a loss at all. But since being back at work it is definitely a lot easier. So fingers crossed for a slightly better loss next week.

So as I stand now, I am 16lbs away from my target and 9lbs away from my lowest since dieting. I would love to get the 9lbs off that's my mini target.

Last night we were looking at holidays for October half term which is just over 4 weeks away, so hopefully I can get close to my mini target by then.

I've already done 30 mins on my peddles this morning and will do another 30 mins this afternoon.

Food for today is:

Lunch - Scone, snaps & fruit salad
Dinner - Chicken curry topped bagel with salad and actifry wedges

Exercise:

60 mins peddles

Good morning all

It's scales day....I've lost 1lb :)

I'm happy with a lb, tbh I'm actually quite surprised that I managed a loss at all. But since being back at work it is definitely a lot easier. So fingers crossed for a slightly better loss next week.

So as I stand now, I am 16lbs away from my target and 9lbs away from my lowest since dieting. I would love to get the 9lbs off that's my mini target.

Last night we were looking at holidays for October half term which is just over 4 weeks away, so hopefully I can get close to my mini target by then.

I've already done 30 mins on my peddles this morning and will do another 30 mins this afternoon.

Food for today is:

Lunch - Scone, snaps & fruit salad

Exercise:

60 mins peddles

well done hun ThTs great all the pounds add up don’t they. Ye loads at Olivia’s school hve colds she hasnt and I’m shocked she normally catches everythin.

where you thinking of going somewhere in this country ?Holidays are a good motivation aren’t they.

I had a look and Iv lost 3 1/2 so far pleased with that and a few days to go yet

well done hun ThTs great all the pounds add up don’t they. Ye loads at Olivia’s school hve colds she hasnt and I’m shocked she normally catches everythin.

where you thinking of going somewhere in this country ?Holidays are a good motivation aren’t they.

I had a look and Iv lost 3 1/2 so far pleased with that and a few days to go yet

OMG wow 3 1/2 lbs is fab, well done. You'll have a good result on Friday :)

We're looking at Turkey but going to hold off booking until last minute but it is something to keep motivated for. It's been quite hard staying motivated when there's nothing exciting to look forward to.

Amy goes to school in Oadby and it has the 2nd highest Covid rate in the country at the minute. So every day we are expecting a call home from school saying she's got to isolate. 2 year groups in her school have already gone off, so it's only a matter of time. I remember when Olivia was at play school you were always saying she had a cold or bug, so she's lucky not to have caught anything yet.

Ye pleased with it . Looking forward to my takeaway Friday night tho haha .

do you need to quarantine when been Turkey or is that classed as safe place?

it’s worrying isn’t it I think goin to be a outbreak at most schools to be honest . There is around 4 schools in this area so far. Ye she used to be off loads was a nightmare . She’s usually bad from now till March to be honest haha nightmare

Ye pleased with it . Looking forward to my takeaway Friday night tho haha .

do you need to quarantine when been Turkey or is that classed as safe place?

it’s worrying isn’t it I think goin to be a outbreak at most schools to be honest . There is around 4 schools in this area so far. Ye she used to be off loads was a nightmare . She’s usually bad from now till March to be honest haha nightmare

Ah I bet you're really looking forward to your Friday night treat :) Have you already decided what you're having?

Yes Turkey is safe for now :) But obviously it could all change in the next few weeks so that's why we're waiting.

I think most schools round here already have year groups off. It's only going to get worse, I think it's going to be a long winter.

Ah I bet you're really looking forward to your Friday night treat :) Have you already decided what you're having?

Yes Turkey is safe for now :) But obviously it could all change in the next few weeks so that's why we're waiting.

I think most schools round here already have year groups off. It's only going to get worse, I think it's going to be a long winter.
I think Chinese but prob is we have like a buffet chinese haha little bit of lots. Won’t be the best choice but it’s treat night so I don’t care.

oh fingers crossed it does then hopefully calm down abit abroad now with holidays being over. Like u say best to do last min isn’t it .

Ye I know depressing winter aswell that’s for sure. Just off for a walk now with a few mum friends from school around the local lake

I think Chinese but prob is we have like a buffet chinese haha little bit of lots. Won’t be the best choice but it’s treat night so I don’t care.

oh fingers crossed it does then hopefully calm down abit abroad now with holidays being over. Like u say best to do last min isn’t it .

Ye I know depressing winter aswell that’s for sure. Just off for a walk now with a few mum friends from school around the local lake

Ah yum, I've not had Chinese for ages.

Enjoy your walk :)

Good afternoon all

Had a great day yesterday, I feel lie I'm getting back on track now, so just need to see my stomach shrinking and then I know I'll be doing ok :)

I ended up having veggie burger with loads of salad for dinner last night because it was all a bit of a rush, so having the bagel tonight.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Small banana
Lunch - Salad, nachos 2 little short bread biscuits

Exercise:

60 mins peddles
3 mile walk

Good morning all

Had another good day yesterday, I was super good all day and then last night I had takeaway but it was healthy-ish, grilled chicken with rice, salad, bread and a few chips. I also had 3 bottles of budlight, maybe a little over my calories for the day but not too bad considering.

I had a midweek peak at the scales this morning and I am down 1lb, so fingers crossed I can keep it off and maybe add to it by weigh in day on Wednesday. I would absolutely love to get 2lb.

Today, I am going on a long walk with hubby, we are taking a back pack with some gin in it for me, so we can have a drink on the way round :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Small banana
Lunch - Crakers and cheese
Dinner - Chicken and mushroom pie with wedges
Snack - Gin & diet lemonade

Exercise:

10 mile walk

Morning Hun I’m loving your back pack with gin in haha love it.

Take away was soooo good but I ate loads so tht waant good . Iv just looked on scales and gained 2lb 😢. We had like a buffet ordered loads of mains and picked at what we wanted plus add a bottle of wine. I won’t eat much today and hopefully get some of it gone today so annoying.

olivia was surpose to start swimming lessons today but grazed all her leg at school yesterday she can hardly walk the poor thing. It’s quite deep so needs to scab over . So now not got a lot planned really got mother in law comin later the joys 🙈

Morning Hun I’m loving your back pack with gin in haha love it.

Take away was soooo good but I ate loads so tht waant good . Iv just looked on scales and gained 2lb 😢. We had like a buffet ordered loads of mains and picked at what we wanted plus add a bottle of wine. I won’t eat much today and hopefully get some of it gone today so annoying.

olivia was surpose to start swimming lessons today but grazed all her leg at school yesterday she can hardly walk the poor thing. It’s quite deep so needs to scab over . So now not got a lot planned really got mother in law comin later the joys 🙈

Good morning hun

The backpack is an essential, I used to take beers but got too bloated and also it had a lot more calories. So I take gin, I make it up in the lemonade bottle before I go so have plenty to keep my hydrated on the way round, lol!

Glad you enjoyed your takeaway, it sounds fab. I love getting loads of different bits and picking but always feel stupidly stuffed at the end. I'm sure you'll get the 2lbs off if you're good for the next couple of days.

Poor Olivia, hopefully it will be scabbed over by her next lesson.

Haha brill idea to be fair I think I would quite like walking if Involved a drink lol.

ye I was the same so full. Ye it’s fine to have a choice isn’t it.

been good today so it’s a start lol

We started doing walks at the beginning of lockdown because we used to always walk to a pub for a drink on a Sunday. So we decided to do virtual pub crawls. Since then we have been out on walks every weekend and we take drinks and snacks with us :)

We're off to Rutland water today for a walk and picnic.

Glad you had a good day yesterday :)

Back