Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good afternoon!

Yesterdy went really well. I only ate what was on my plan, plus a chocolate mouse (90 calories). I didn't end up doing the exercises with my daughter in the evening, instead I went for a walk, not too far just a mile or so but I walked fast.

I've started trying to drink atleast 2 glasses (approx 1 litre) of warm water a day. Normally during summer I can drink lots of water but I'm really struggling now because it's cold and I really don't fancy it at work, so I'm trying to drink some warm water. It's not the best taste but I'm hoping I'll get used to it. I keep reminding myself that it's good for me, lol!!

I'm struggling today with what to have tonight for dinner.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Cereal Bar
Lunch - Veggie Chilli & Grated Cheese, Bag of Onion Rings Crisps
Dinner - Not sure yet

Exercise:

30 Mins Peddles
20 Wall Presses
20 Squats
You’re doing better than me at the moment!👏👏
I have an issue with water , although I know I should, I don’t drink it much unless I have a real ‘thirst’ and then I can down 2-3 glasses in one hit🤷‍♀️
But coffee I could and usually drink all day😬
So well done on that one 😊

Yes my daughter does a lot of steps at work!
Musical theatre student sounds fun!😀
And I can imagine how fit she would be!
I have thought about getting an Apple Watch 🤔
I’ve just had a Fitbit (various models) for years! Only take it off to shower and charge , but I also find the data very interesting over time and you can definitely see the difference depending on your weight and activity…
I do weigh in each week - sometimes daily but only ‘count’ the weekly one - usually a Sunday 😊

I love my apple watch, love being able to see my steps, calories etc....

I try not to weigh more than once a week but I get curious and then end up weighing myself most days, lol!

Good afternoon!

I've just realised I didn't update my diary yesterday.

I wasn't at work yesterday so didn't eat 100% amazingly. I missed breakfast, lunch was burrito and actifry wedges, dinner was Egg Mayo sandwich with pack bag of crisps. Not a great day but not too bad calorie wise.

Back at work today so back on track! I am currently doing my peddles. I'm hoping to manage an hour but I'll see how I go. The good thing about doing my peddles at work is that it's quite cold in the office, so it warms me up a bit, lol!

So far today I've had 3 cups of warm water, so I'm over my daily target amount, so that's good :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana & Breakfast Bar
Lunch - Couscous & low cal crisps
Dinner - Pesto Pasta & chocolate mouse

Exercise:

60 Mins Peddles
20 Squats
20 Wall Presses

Good morning!

Half day at work for me today, so hopefully it will go quickly :)

I'm not too sure how the weekend will pan out. We've got friends and family round tomorrow for a late Christmas get together. We do it every year because we go away for Christmas, so have a get together with family and friends that we exchange gifts with. I'm doing curry, rice, naans, onion bhajis etc.... and then we've got cake for desert. I'm not too worried about the food but think I might fail on the drink! I will try to stick with Gin and diet lemonade, hopefully that way it wont be too bad!

I've not really got much planned for Sunday, so might go for a nice long walk if the weather stays nice.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana & Breakfast Bar
Lunch - Pasta
Dinner - Chicken Sloppy Joe Burger & Actifry Chips

Exercise:

20 minute Walk
20 Squats
20 Wall Presses

Good afternoon!

Monday again!!

Why do the weekends always go so fast!!

So the weekend wasn't too bad. Both days I was within about 1500 calories with food but Saturday I had a few gins with diet lemonade.

Yesterday I went for a 3 mile walk. I wanted to go further but the weather wasn't great so we gave up and went home.

Today I'm trying to be really good. Tonight I'm making a stilton sauce which I know wont be good but I need it gone out of the fridge!

I've started this week, back on my warm water mission. I will have 2 mugs today and hopefully continue to do that at work every day all week.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Cereal Bar & Banana
Lunch - Couscous, Veggie Sausages & Tomato & a bag of wotsits
Dinner - Chicken in silton sauce with mushroom & onions, Actifry potatoes and peas

Exercise:

60 Mins Peddles
20 Wall Presses
20 Squats

Good afternoon!

Ok, so I just did ok yesterday. I was good at work but then it kinda went wrong in the evening. I had dinner as planned but then started watching tv and started craving chocolate. So had chocolate cake and custard. I know it's naughty and I didn't even enjoy it. Never mind, draw a line and start again!

I did manage to drink my 2 cups of warm water yesterday and do my exercises, plus I went for a 20 minute walk when I got home from work.

So far today, I'm doing ok. I think I'm having chicken, noodles and veggies tonight so that will be nice and healthy.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Couscous, Veggie Sausages & Tomato & a bag of wotsits
Dinner - Chicken Noodles with Onion, Pepper & Mushrooms

Exercise:

60 Mins Peddles
30 Squats

Good afternoon!

No diary yesterday. It was my day off work, so I made the most of chilling! I did go shopping though and brought mainly healthy-ish food.

Last night I made a healthy curry from scratch, it was ok but didn't go down so well with the family so won't be making it again. I'm really struggling to find new things to cook for dinners that are healthy.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Weetabix
Lunch - Potato and cauliflower curry with bread & a bag of wotsits
Dinner - Veggie sausage, egg, mushrooms, chips and beans

Exercise:

60 Mins Peddles
30 Squats

Good Morning!

Yay it's Friday at last!!

Normally I'd say roll on the weekend but tomorrow we've got a long drive ahead of us as we are taking our daughter to Essex for an audition. We're driving there and back the same day. It's a 6 hour round trip. So in the evening we're having a chinese takeaway as a treat and so I don't have to cook!

I'm not too sure how healthy I'll be this weekend. Tonight we're having a cheeseboard. Our friends brought us a big cheese board with all the trimmings for a belated Christmas present last week, so it needs eating. I have been fairly good this week, so hopefully it wont do too much damage!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Breakfast Bar
Lunch - Couscous and tomato & a bag of salt & vinegar crisps
Dinner - Cheese Board

Exercise:

40 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Good luck with your daughters audition 🤞🤞😊
Sounds like you haven’t done too bad👍
At least your slip ups were minor unlike mine😂
Look forward to hearing how you all got on 🤞😊

Thanks hun, my daughters audition went well but she decided it wasn't for her. She's already been accepted at a better Uni so think she'll stick with that one.

I wasn't too bad, although had a cheeseboard on Friday night and a Chinese on Saturday so not the best.

How you doing? Hopefully back on the bandwagon :)

Good Afternoon!

Where did the weekend go! Why do they go so fast? Why aren't Monday's part of the weekend? I hate Monday's, lol!!

I've not had the best weekend foodwise. Cheeseboard and a bottle of wine on Friday night. Saturday I had a teacake in a cafe for breakfast, chicken goujons and chips for lunch at the pub and then Chinese at night. Yesterday was slightly better. Poached egg on toast for breakfast, cheese salad sandwich for lunch and then homemade chicken pie with roast potatoes and peas for dinner.
I knew it wasn't going to be the best but I did walk 5 miles on Saturday and 3 miles yesterday, so that will have helped a little bit.

I'm back on it now though 100%. I always find it easier when I'm working during the week to stick to it. I've already done 30 mins peddles and will do another 30 mins this afternoon. I am also trying to do squats every day, hopefully I'll manage 30 before the end of the day. I will also do a mile walk tonight when I get home from work.
Now I am trying to drink atleast 2 cups of warm water a day while at work to hopefully help with cleansing and fat busting, lol! I've already had 2 this morning and will have another one this afternoon, if nothing else they help keep me warm, the office is freezing!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk & Breakfast bar
Lunch - Couscous, veggie sausage and tomato & a bag of cheese puffs
Dinner - Pasta

Exercise:

60 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Hi LMN,

I've just found your diary and read through the last few pages! Sounds like you've had a good weekend! I'm jealous! you seem to have a good balance between the food and exercise!
I too, hate water! - it's just sooo lame! if it tasted as good as a mojito, i'd totally be on it!
Have a great day in work!
xx

Hi LMN,

I've just found your diary and read through the last few pages! Sounds like you've had a good weekend! I'm jealous! you seem to have a good balance between the food and exercise!
I too, hate water! - it's just sooo lame! if it tasted as good as a mojito, i'd totally be on it!
Have a great day in work!
xx

Yay glad you found me :)
Yeah don't read my whole diary it's sooooooo long, lol!!
I'm with you, if water tasted like gin then I'd have no problem downing it. I try to be good and drink it as much as I can because I know it will help but I have to remember to have it, it's not like picking up a gin or a cuppa tea, lol.
I'm trying hard, normally January is an easy time for me to be able to diet but I seem to have a lot of hurdles in my way at the minute. I'll get there though :)

Oooh, i enjoy a nice flavoured gin! mmm! this is is the first weekend I have haven't had a drink of some kind since I was pregnant! I''m just pretending I am in my head!! :)
you will for sure, get there. I can tell you're in the mindset!
xx

Oooh, i enjoy a nice flavoured gin! mmm! this is is the first weekend I have haven't had a drink of some kind since I was pregnant! I''m just pretending I am in my head!! :)
you will for sure, get there. I can tell you're in the mindset!
xx

I love flavoured gin with diet lemonade, that's my go to drink when I'm on a diet. Although I've found that malibu has less calories, so sometimes mix it up with a malibu and diet coke :)

I really hope I can stick to it. My motivation is really low at the minute but that's mainly because I can't find nice winter meals that I fancy cooking. I've done my food plan for this week and have got more chilli and veg dinners on it, so fingers crossed.

Ooooh mixing it up a little!
One day at a time LMN - you are organised, know what you need to do, you've got this!
xx

Good Morning!

Yesterday went perfectly foodwise and I had 4 mugs of hot water. I also managed to do 60 minutes on the peddles, a 20 minute walk and 30 squats so quite happy with that.

I feel like I'm finally getting in the zone. I'd really been struggling with meals and then wanting more snacks in the evening but I've finished my food plan for the next 7 days and I've got lots of dinners with veggies. I'm shopping tomorrow so hopefully I can put my plan into action from tomorrow evening. I love meal planning, I then go to the supermarket and only buy what's on the plan so I can't stray. So I know I'll be ok.

I had to laugh at myself this morning. My daughter gave me a waist twisting disk, so I brought it into work to use when I get a spare few minutes during the day. I gave it a go this morning, what a laugh I kept losing my balance! Once I managed to stay on it without wobbling off, I managed 5 minutes. I know that's not very long but it's better than nothing! I will try to do another 5 minutes this afternoon. I have to do it when no one else is in the office, so either first thing or last thing as I start before anyone else and finish after they've gone.

waist twisting disk
squats
4 cups warm water

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk
Snack - Bag of cheese puffs
Lunch - Tomato pasta with small amount of cheese
Dinner - Chicken burrito with actifry wedges and salad

Exercise:

60 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
30 Squats
10 Minutes Waist Twists

This sounds like an excellent day!
I totally want to have a go at this waist twist- i have zero co-ordination so i'd be on my ass more often than upright!
AMAZING on the exercise front!!
XX

Back