Little Miss's Food Diary

Good so far hun.... at church at 12 and gym this afternoon, also need a bit of shopping too xx

Your losses have been FAB!! I can't believe you lost so much in the first week when you don't have lots to lose in the grand scheme of things!! You must be over the moon :)

Glad you're feeling so motivated today - have an amazing hump day ;) xx

Thanks hun, I've got another 13lb to lose before my holiday at Easter but I think that target is slowly slipping away. And then after that I would like to lose another stone before August. I am really pleased with my loss so far. Yes my first week was pretty amazing, if only every week could be so good, lol!

Have a good day.xx

That's me stuffed.
I've been hungry all morning so I made myself a quick lunch, yes at 11am!!
I didn't really know what I fancied so I thought I'd mix it up a bit. So I boiled some rice, cooked up 3 veggi sausages. Mixed in some onion and chilli powder to the rice once drained, chopped the sausages up and stirred through a bit of philli light. Yum yum, it was really tasty. Think that may become a favorite quick lunch for me from now on :) xx

That's me stuffed.
I've been hungry all morning so I made myself a quick lunch, yes at 11am!!
I didn't really know what I fancied so I thought I'd mix it up a bit. So I boiled some rice, cooked up 3 veggi sausages. Mixed in some onion and chilli powder to the rice once drained, chopped the sausages up and stirred through a bit of philli light. Yum yum, it was really tasty. Think that may become a favorite quick lunch for me from now on :) xx

Afternoon Lmn :p, hope your having a fab day hun. Your lunch sounds so yummy and healthy, I might try that with my quorn sausages :) . Your losses have been amazing so far and I am sure you will achieve your 13lbs for Easter and then a further stone for August. Your working so hard on the plan, stick with it and the results will show. Keep posting your daily eats on here and we're all here to support you ! You will meet all your goals hun. :D Staying positive for you .

Kay xx

Afternoon Lmn :p, hope your having a fab day hun. Your lunch sounds so yummy and healthy, I might try that with my quorn sausages :) . Your losses have been amazing so far and I am sure you will achieve your 13lbs for Easter and then a further stone for August. Your working so hard on the plan, stick with it and the results will show. Keep posting your daily eats on here and we're all here to support you ! You will meet all your goals hun. :D Staying positive for you .

Kay xx

Thanks hun,
See it's people like you and all my friends on this page that make it all worth while, with nice comments like this it is hard not to stay motivated :) xx
My lunch was really nice, will definitely be adding it to my list of nice quick lunches :)
I'm doing meat free burgers with salad and skinny chips for tea. I'm doing them for the kids as well and hoping they wont notice that they aren't beef burgers! xx

Well dinner was a success. Amy ate 3/4 of her burger and then I asked her if she likes it and when she said it was the best burger ever, I told her that it was a veggie burger and she said 'but it can't be I don't like it really'. So I told her it didn't have actual vegetables in it and she scoffed the rest of it!! Dan's gone out so having his when he gets home, hopefully he wont be able to tell either :)

So how are we all this evening? xx

Hi, hope you're ok. Glad pancake day was a success and getting away with your veggie burgers too. Your lunch sounded yummy too, which veggie sausages do you use?x

Hi, hope you're ok. Glad pancake day was a success and getting away with your veggie burgers too. Your lunch sounded yummy too, which veggie sausages do you use?x

Good evening hun,
How's your day been? Have you had any more clues about your weekend away yet?
I use either quorn or Linda McCartney sausages. I prefer the quorn ones but tbh I just buy whichever are on offer when I do my shopping.xx

Its great when you catch the kids out like that! :D
Us mums know how to disguise food, my son hates me for it.

All your veggie meals sound great, r u giving up meat, or is it just one of them days?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its great when you catch the kids out like that! :D
Us mums know how to disguise food, my son hates me for it.

All your veggie meals sound great, r u giving up meat, or is it just one of them days?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't wait for Dan to get home and have his burgers, I really hope he wont be able to tell.

I only eat chicken, so normally have lots of veggi meals. I turned veggi when I was 12. My cooking teacher showed us a video of a slaughter house and everyone in the class turned veggi. Our parents all went in to school and went mad!! My mum ended up saying I had to chose one meat to eat, so I chose chicken. I think she thought I would start eating meat again within a week but 25 years later and I'm still veggi.xx

I can't wait for Dan to get home and have his burgers, I really hope he wont be able to tell.

I only eat chicken, so normally have lots of veggi meals. I turned veggi when I was 12. My cooking teacher showed us a video of a slaughter house and everyone in the class turned veggi. Our parents all went in to school and went mad!! My mum ended up saying I had to chose one meat to eat, so I chose chicken. I think she thought I would start eating meat again within a week but 25 years later and I'm still veggi.xx

Lmn :) I only do green days too, I eat fish or chicken rarely, but have cut out red meat from my diet completely for health reasons and I really don't miss it either. I love quorn products and use them in most of my meals :p . I'm sure you're OH won't be able to tell the difference with the burgers, veg ones are much more nicer anyway :D .

Kay xx

Lmn :) I only do green days too, I eat fish or chicken rarely, but have cut out red meat from my diet completely for health reasons and I really don't miss it either. I love quorn products and use them in most of my meals :p . I'm sure you're OH won't be able to tell the difference with the burgers, veg ones are much more nicer anyway :D .

Kay xx

OH loves them, Dan is my son, he's a very fussy 16 year old!
Have you tried the dry packet chilli, mince, sausages etc from asda? I use then all the time. The chilli is lush and I think it's syn free :) xx

OH loves them, Dan is my son, he's a very fussy 16 year old!
Have you tried the dry packet chilli, mince, sausages etc from asda? I use then all the time. The chilli is lush and I think it's syn free :) xx

Yep I have they are gorgeous and all syn free ! :D I use a lot of the Quorn products in my cooking for soups, stews, curries, salads, hotpots the list is endless ! :p I'm always looking out for when they are on offer, then I buy them in bulk and freeze them.

Kay xx

Yep I have they are gorgeous and all syn free ! :D I use a lot of the Quorn products in my cooking for soups, stews, curries, salads, hotpots the list is endless ! :p I'm always looking out for when they are on offer, then I buy them in bulk and freeze them.

Kay xx

I only buy the quorn and linda mcCarney products when they are on offer. I used to like the quorn chicken pieces but I think I had too much of them a couple of years ago and now I can't face it, so have to resort back to normal chicken instead.xx

I only buy the quorn and linda mcCarney products when they are on offer. I used to like the quorn chicken pieces but I think I had too much of them a couple of years ago and now I can't face it, so have to resort back to normal chicken instead.xx

It's funny how you mentioned that lol :p I was just saying to my sis today that I'm getting bored of them. I've recently bought some quorn steak style strips, thinking of making a stir fry with them tomorrow. I may also buy the quorn chicken fillets instead for a change from the chicken style pieces. Do you eat fish Lmn ? :)

Kay xx

It's funny how you mentioned that lol :p I was just saying to my sis today that I'm getting bored of them. I've recently bought some quorn steak style strips, thinking of making a stir fry with them tomorrow. I may also buy the quorn chicken fillets instead for a change from the chicken style pieces. Do you eat fish Lmn ? :)

Kay xx

I'm so fussy with fish. I eat tuna out of a tin and fish in batter from the chippy and that's it :rolleyes:
I'm not tried the steak strips, think I'll give them a go tough. Will add them to next weeks shopping list :) xx

Right ladies, I am off to bed now.

Here's my food diary for today...

Wednesday 5th March

Lunch - Chilli rice with veggi sausages, onion and philli light
Dinner - 2 meat free burgers, salad, skinny chips and mayo light
Snack - Jelly

Foodage looks really good Lmn :) well done on the low syns. Hope you have a good nights sleep hun. Night night .

Kay xx

Good morning peeps,

How are we all this morning?
What a miserable start to the day, hope the rain stops before school run time. On a positive, I've just checked the weather and Sunday is going to be warm..17oC!! That's almost bbq, shorts and flipflop weather!!

Another busy day for me today, working all day but Amy's at her friends after school so it will give me an extra couple of hours :) And tomorrow is wind down Friday, love it!

Dan had his burgers but he got home really late so he had them in his annex, so I text him to ask him if they were nice and he said they were really nice. Then I told him they were meat free and he said he knew they were because they tasted like cardboard! I told him to shut up, he always says things like that to cover up when he's wrong, haha got him well and truely this time...meat free burgers it is from now on :)

Hope you all have a good day.xx

Back