Little Miss's Food Diary

Morning Hel! Great to hv u back x just a quick hello, I'll b bk later for a proper catch up :D
Ps, 5lbs is grwat to think you've been to a country synonymous with bread and cheese! I'd b at least a stone heavier! xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Helen :p,

Glad to have you back. I missed the detox queen from mins :queen: lol, it was quiet without you and bubble. I'm so glad you had a lovely family holiday in France, the food there is amazing ! I agree 5lbs is fab considering, I could easily have put on a stone with all the cheese :D. I know you will have that off in no time. I think your doing the right thing by setting a realistic goal for the next month. It's hard when you've had such a good time to get straight back in the zone. Sounds like you have a busy month ahead of you, I look forward to reading your posts once your back on here properly :). Hope you have a brill week ahead hun. Catch up soon lovely ;).

Kay xx

Welcome back LMN xx

Hi Littlemiss! I officially beat u on the gain whilst in holland, wow pastries bread cheese and not to mention a little stop over in belgium for chocs!!
Just a case of restart my journey but im in the zone now. ;)
Good luck mate. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning littlemiss, you been very quiet hope all is well. Xxx

Hiya love

Nice to have you back, glad you enjoyed yourself mate.
Looking forward to hearing from you x x

Good morning all,
I am going to take a little break from Minimins. I will still browse for ideas and advice etc but I don't feel like I have time to post on mine or friends diaries daily at present as I am so busy with both work and life.
Good luck to you all with your journeys and thanks so much for all your support over the last 6 months.
Bye for now.xx

Bye littlemiss will miss you. If you decide to come back im sure i'll b here. :) Xxx

Good morning all,
I am going to take a little break from Minimins. I will still browse for ideas and advice etc but I don't feel like I have time to post on mine or friends diaries daily at present as I am so busy with both work and life.
Good luck to you all with your journeys and thanks so much for all your support over the last 6 months.
Bye for now.xx

Morning lovely,

Aw I'll miss you but I know what you mean, it can be hard to fit it in. Hope to hear from you soon! xxx

Good morning all,
Bye for now.xx

Oh dear LMN we will miss you :( I hope that all the things you are busy with are good things, come back soon :bighug:

Sorry to hear that lmn. We will all miss you, and if you don't come back I just want to say thank you for your support and I hope you achieve your goals xxx

So long and farewell (for now) Little Miss! I know what you mean about having trouble fitting it in... I've been off and on too! Hopefully you can pop back in once in a while to let us know you're still doing well. All the best xoxoxo

Back