Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,
Well TOTM ruined all my hard work. I have still lost 1lb but am gutted as on Saturday it was still showing 4lbs :cry: but like hubby said 1lb off is great considering how bloated I am and I am really bloated so hopefully I will see a really good loss next week.
I am thinking of doing a mini detox again this week but maybe not so strict as the last one. I think I'll stick to it like last time and have exactly the same but have salad cream on salad, gravy on veg and a couple of teas a day. Should still see a good loss. Will probably start tomorrow.
Anyway what's everyone got planned for today?
Bubbles I hope the scales are nice to you this morning. Yes get yourself a bike, if the kids can do it so can you....and no a tandum doesn't count as body magic but I like your thinking!!
Good morning Ellejay I'm a bit late now but wont keep you waiting a moment longer :)
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning hun x bloody TOTM! But a 1lb.loss is still a move in the right direction so well done you xx plus, u saw on Saturday just how well you'd done, our bodies r temperamental bloody things, 2 days can change everything :rolleyes: I still think u had a great wk, get the TOTM out of the way & you'll c the results u deserve :eek: x
Have a great Monday hun! :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x bloody TOTM! But a 1lb.loss is still a move in the right direction so well done you xx plus, u saw on Saturday just how well you'd done, our bodies r temperamental bloody things, 2 days can change everything :rolleyes: I still think u had a great wk, get the TOTM out of the way & you'll c the results u deserve :eek: x
Have a great Monday hun! :D x L x

Thanks hun,
I am really disappointed but I know the reason and it's my stupid body not me eating badly. Yes I will do better this week and see a great result on the scales next week even if it kills me, lol.
What have you got planned for today? Are you on a fast day today?xx

Well done littlemiss. It is a great loss. Good luck if you detox i really dont like them but if you feel better for it go for gold! Im thinking of kays salad challenge i enjoy a bit of salad so not going to be too hard.
1/2lb off for me which is shocking after this weekend!!
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done littlemiss. It is a great loss. Good luck if you detox i really dont like them but if you feel better for it go for gold! Im thinking of kays salad challenge i enjoy a bit of salad so not going to be too hard.
1/2lb off for me which is shocking after this weekend!!
X

Well done on your .5lb, like your signature says...stress really did make you lose weight this week :)
I would do Kay's salad challenge but if I have too much of one thing in a short space of time I end up going off it and not being able to have it again. Like stew and soup, I did these diets a few years ago and now I cant face stew and have to be really in the right mood for soup.
I think the big thing for me is to drink loads of water and hot lemon, both of which I hate but I manage to force myself to do it when on a detox.
What have you got planned for today?xx

I hate hot lemon water does cold work as well?
Not a lot planned, work and must get out to walk didnt really do much walking alone last week and it really helps my head if i do a brisk walk.
Have a nice day missy and thank you for listening to my rambling state of mind. Xxxx

Thanks hun,
I am really disappointed but I know the reason and it's my stupid body not me eating badly. Yes I will do better this week and see a great result on the scales next week even if it kills me, lol.
What have you got planned for today? Are you on a fast day today?xx

Exactly hun, u worked so hard, realistically Saturday's wi showed what you'd lost this week so keep that in mind 2 :eek:

Fast day today which I'm always glad of on a Monday, gets me bk on track after a few treats over the weekend :eek: working until 6 so I'm away from temptation :eek:

Have u got a busy day ahead? Monday comes around far too quickly!! :p x L x

I hate hot lemon water does cold work as well?
Not a lot planned, work and must get out to walk didnt really do much walking alone last week and it really helps my head if i do a brisk walk.
Have a nice day missy and thank you for listening to my rambling state of mind. Xxxx

I can't stand it either but I have to hold my nose and just get it down my throat, lol. No cold lemon doesn't work as well.
You can always rant to me, I do enough of it and it was your turn :)
Have a good day.xx

Exactly hun, u worked so hard, realistically Saturday's wi showed what you'd lost this week so keep that in mind 2 :eek:

Fast day today which I'm always glad of on a Monday, gets me bk on track after a few treats over the weekend :eek: working until 6 so I'm away from temptation :eek:

Have u got a busy day ahead? Monday comes around far too quickly!! :p x L x

I'm actually quite excited about seeing the scales next week now because if I stick with it there should be a super loss. Mind I will be absolutely gutted if thats not the case.

I hate Mondays as there are too many days until Wind down Friday! I've not even looked at my work yet this morning so not sure how much I have to do but Mondays are usually really busy.

Have a good day at work and yes working does often remove the need for food so you will be fine. You're doing so well with your fast diet so I know today will be a doddle for you.xx

Good morning all,
Well TOTM ruined all my hard work. I have still lost 1lb but am gutted as on Saturday it was still showing 4lbs :cry: but like hubby said 1lb off is great considering how bloated I am and I am really bloated so hopefully I will see a really good loss next week.
I am thinking of doing a mini detox again this week but maybe not so strict as the last one. I think I'll stick to it like last time and have exactly the same but have salad cream on salad, gravy on veg and a couple of teas a day. Should still see a good loss. Will probably start tomorrow.
Anyway what's everyone got planned for today?
Bubbles I hope the scales are nice to you this morning. Yes get yourself a bike, if the kids can do it so can you....and no a tandum doesn't count as body magic but I like your thinking!!
Good morning Ellejay I'm a bit late now but wont keep you waiting a moment longer :)
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning Lmn :p, Welll done on your 1lb loss hun ! That's brill, its all going in the right direction. I know you would have lost more, its defo the TOTM fairy that has perhaps given you some water weight, which I am sure will drop of next week. I am also on TOTM, worried the fairy will give me water weight tomorrow :rolleyes:. I hope your able to relax more now that weigh in is over with. I hope you have a smashing week ahead. Enjoy the rest of your day hun :)

Kay xx

Morning Lmn :p, Welll done on your 1lb loss hun ! That's brill, its all going in the right direction. I know you would have lost more, its defo the TOTM fairy that has perhaps given you some water weight, which I am sure will drop of next week. I am also on TOTM, worried the fairy will give me water weight tomorrow :rolleyes:. I hope your able to relax more now that weigh in is over with. I hope you have a smashing week ahead. Enjoy the rest of your day hun :)

Kay xx

Good morning Kay,
I really hope to see a better loss next week, I know it should have been atleast 3-4lbs so a bit gutted really that it wasn't more on the scales.
I hope you're not stressing today about tomorrows weigh in, you'll be fine I'm sure. I've just realised that you are only 1lb off your half century so hopefully you'll get that tomorrow as well :) xx

Morning lovely

Well done on your loss, like everyone has said just stick to it and enjoy the greater loss next week. I usually put on 4lbs on TOTM and my belly looks like I've gained 7lbs!

Hope your work isn't too stressful. I'm on a 2-8 shift today and I bloody hate them! Have a good day xxx

Morning lovely

Well done on your loss, like everyone has said just stick to it and enjoy the greater loss next week. I usually put on 4lbs on TOTM and my belly looks like I've gained 7lbs!

Hope your work isn't too stressful. I'm on a 2-8 shift today and I bloody hate them! Have a good day xxx

Good morning hun,
I've ordered a new dress, it is due to arrive today so hopefully by the time I try it on I wont be so bloated. I tried a new tight maxi skirt on last night and it looked horrendous but it was purely because I was so bloated. Anyway hopefully my new little black dress will fit nicely when it arrives :)
Works not too bad really for a Monday, normally I'm really busy and have loads of complaints to deal with but its not too bad this morning, so far. Hopefully work will be ok for you this afternoon.xx

I think losing 1lb at TOTM is awesome!! You're a healthy weight and most of us gain ridiculous amounts for no reason at TOTM so it just shows how well you did last week!

I know it's still devastating, but next week should be a great result if you keep at it! x

Thanks hun.
TOTM doesn't normally effect me too much but I was really bloated yesterday and this morning that it was never going to be good. I'm going to do a mini detox again this week so hopefully next week will be a better loss.
I hope your run goes well this afternoon.xx

Whoop whoop I am having a quiet day at work so being extremely productive.
So far today I've...
Booked a weekend break to Scarborough to stay in a camping pod in June. Phil and I love the fish and chips in Scarborough so thought sod it lets go and on the way home we can stop off at Hazelwood Castle to show Amy where we stayed on honeymoon.
Booked to go on the Lake at Disney to watch the fireworks, omg this is so exciting, very expensive but will be well worth it to see the kids faces.
My new little black dress arrived this morning and I tried it on and it looks fab, can't wait to show hubby later ;)
Plus done loads of other little bits that needed doing, so having a great day so far :)

Welldone for your losing! If you look at my losses I have good week then not so good. On star week and when I ovulate my losses are only pound, two if lucky so I bet you get good loss next week xx

Hi hun,
Wow that's a great loss. You must be so pleased :) And well done on your club 10 award.
I hope you're having a good day so far.xx

Whoop whoop I am having a quiet day at work so being extremely productive.
So far today I've...
Booked a weekend break to Scarborough to stay in a camping pod in June. Phil and I love the fish and chips in Scarborough so thought sod it lets go and on the way home we can stop off at Hazelwood Castle to show Amy where we stayed on honeymoon.
Booked to go on the Lake at Disney to watch the fireworks, omg this is so exciting, very expensive but will be well worth it to see the kids faces.
My new little black dress arrived this morning and I tried it on and it looks fab, can't wait to show hubby later ;)
Plus done loads of other little bits that needed doing, so having a great day so far :)

Oh hun that all sounds fab! :D can't wait for our LO to b a bit older so going away will b easier, doubt she'd stay in a "strange" bed at the age she is now.

Fab abt the LBD, wearing mine on Fri, I'll post a pic after some dutch courage! :eek:

Absolutely pouring down here now, how depressing! Can't wait to go home at 6 and hv a cuppa x
Have a good evening hun x L x

Oh hun that all sounds fab! :D can't wait for our LO to b a bit older so going away will b easier, doubt she'd stay in a "strange" bed at the age she is now.

Fab abt the LBD, wearing mine on Fri, I'll post a pic after some dutch courage! :eek:

Absolutely pouring down here now, how depressing! Can't wait to go home at 6 and hv a cuppa x
Have a good evening hun x L x

Not long now hun till you can go home :)
Yes please do post a pic of you in your dress on Friday, I'm sure you'll look fab.
Both my kids were born to holiday. Amy was only 5 weeks old when we went to Zante.
It's still sunny here. It's forecast rain for tomorrow though :( And even though it is sunny now it is freezing out there.
Hope you have a good evening.xx

Back