Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,
Well I am pleased to announce that I have lost 2lbs this morning :)
I am really happy with that although I know if I hadn't pigged out yesterday it would have been more like 4! But is is a step closer and only 2lbs off 2 stones, so that's my target for next week.
Good luck everyone else weighing in today.
Let Detox Week commence!!xx

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop Whoop ! So so happy for you Lmn ! :bliss: That's fab news hun ! Long live the `Detox Queen ' :queen:, who can also get away with a meal out :D . I totally agree with you, minus the meal you would have easily got 4lbs. I'm so glad your gonna go for another week, I really want you to have that 2 stone next week hun. Hope you have another smashing week ahead on plan ! You superstar !

Kay xx

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop Whoop ! So so happy for you Lmn ! :bliss: That's fab news hun ! Long live the `Detox Queen ' :queen:, who can also get away with a meal out :D . I totally agree with you, minus the meal you would have easily got 4lbs. I'm so glad your gonna go for another week, I really want you to have that 2 stone next week hun. Hope you have another smashing week ahead on plan ! You superstar !

Kay xx

Thanks hun, I am really pleased.
I had a really naughty day yesterday plus a meal out on Tuesday which was definitely not healthy and I still managed 2lbs :)
So far this week I only have a naughty Saturday planned so hopefully I will smash it again on the scales next week and get my 2 stone.
Good luck to you on the scales tomorrow, you've done really well with your salad diet, so I'm sure you'll see a good result.
Hope you have a good day today and hope your aunt is getting better.xx

Thanks hun, I am really pleased.
I had a really naughty day yesterday plus a meal out on Tuesday which was definitely not healthy and I still managed 2lbs :)
So far this week I only have a naughty Saturday planned so hopefully I will smash it again on the scales next week and get my 2 stone.
Good luck to you on the scales tomorrow, you've done really well with your salad diet, so I'm sure you'll see a good result.
Hope you have a good day today and hope your aunt is getting better.xx

Aww thanks Lmn, yep bit nervous ahead of tomorrow but I guess it will be what it will be. Gonna try and drink loads of water today. :) Have you heard from naughty bubble this morning ? :p

Kay xx

Im here joining the -2lb brigade!! We are sooo clever!! Well done littlemiss. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun xx
Fantastic, 2lb loss & you allowed yourself a cheeky off plan day yesterday-that's a great balance, well done!! :eek:
Fast day today thank goodness, feel quite poop after all the food yesterday, but was worth it :eek:
Hv a good detox day hun x 2lb to 2stone, you'll definitely do it this week!! x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amazing loss LMN - you must be so pleased. Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday too - most deserved!
Are you going to detox again this week? x

Good Morning :)

Hope all is going well x

Hi Claire,
Welcome to my food diary. Thank you for popping on to have a look.
How are you?xx

Aww thanks Lmn, yep bit nervous ahead of tomorrow but I guess it will be what it will be. Gonna try and drink loads of water today. :) Have you heard from naughty bubble this morning ? :p

Kay xx

Don't stress too much hun, I know what you are like on a Monday before your weigh in but you'll be fine. Yes drink loads of extra water.xx
Im here joining the -2lb brigade!! We are sooo clever!! Well done littlemiss. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun xx
Fantastic, 2lb loss & you allowed yourself a cheeky off plan day yesterday-that's a great balance, well done!! :eek:
Fast day today thank goodness, feel quite poop after all the food yesterday, but was worth it :eek:
Hv a good detox day hun x 2lb to 2stone, you'll definitely do it this week!! x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun,
I am so pleased that I can have a couple of naughty days and still get a great loss. The detox way really seems to be working for me at the moment.
Good luck with your fast day today, I'm sure you'll be fine as they seem really easy for you at the moment.xx

Amazing loss LMN - you must be so pleased. Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday too - most deserved!
Are you going to detox again this week? x

Good morning hun,
I'm chuffed to bits, even though I know without yesterdays food I could have got a bit more but never mind, I had a great day and life is for living :)
Yes I am doing the detox again this week, although I am cheating a bit. i am doing it Monday - Friday but in the evening I am going to have a healthy meal.
How are you? Hope you're having a good day.xx

Yayyyyy!!! What a great start to the week LMN!! Well done!

Great you were able to have such an enjoyable and relaxed day yesterday and still get the results too :) xx

Thanks hun,
I am so pleased. I am hoping that in a few months time when I'm a lot nearer my end target weight that I'll be able to have treats at the weekend and it not do me too much damage. I was also happy that having 3 little chocolates made me feel sick so bye bye chocolates :)
Good luck on your fast day today hun.xx

Good morning all,
Well I am pleased to announce that I have lost 2lbs this morning :)
I am really happy with that although I know if I hadn't pigged out yesterday it would have been more like 4! But is is a step closer and only 2lbs off 2 stones, so that's my target for next week.
Good luck everyone else weighing in today.
Let Detox Week commence!!xx

Great loss! and you enjoyed yourself yesterday, I'm really pleased for you :)

Thanks both,
I am really pleased. I'm hoping for the same if not a little bit more again next week :)
How are you both today?xx

I'm well thanks - I planned to have a flexi-syn day yesterday as I wanted to enjoy my meal out. The roast potatoes at the pub weren't up to much so I only ate half of one and I shared a pud with DD. I did have some chocolate when I got home though so I was definitely over on syns but I'm having a very low syn day today, so fingers crossed I won't have a problem at Friday's WI ;)

I'm well thanks - I planned to have a flexi-syn day yesterday as I wanted to enjoy my meal out. The roast potatoes at the pub weren't up to much so I only ate half of one and I shared a pud with DD. I did have some chocolate when I got home though so I was definitely over on syns but I'm having a very low syn day today, so fingers crossed I won't have a problem at Friday's WI ;)

I'm sure you will be fine come Friday hun, you've been doing so well recently that I'm sure a few naughty extra syns wont hurt you.
I'm glad you enjoyed your meal out.xx

Lunchtime..yum yum nice boring salad!! Followed by an extra walk as need to walk into the village to get something off the noticeboard so that will be an added 20 mins exercise for today.

I'm feeling quite blessed as I am doing this detox plan for 5 days this week and both hubby and son (16) are joining me. I didn't ask them if they wanted to, they both mentioned it to me. So I packed hubby off to work with loads of fruit and Dan's taken fruit and salad to college. Amy's obviously too young and skinny to do it but I did manage to add some extra salad into her pack up! And they are all having a healthy evening meal with me each evening and no snacks. I really hope they can stick it out for the week but if not I'm proud of them for giving it a go and encouraging me along at the same time.

Anyway I hope you all have a great afternoon planned.xx

Back