Little Miss's Food Diary

Not been around the last few days hun but just wanted to say well done on the weight loss :) that’s absolutely fab. I think you started around same time as me and you have already got a stone off! Wow! I have some serious catching up to do lol. You should be really pleased with yourself :) x

Hope you have a fantastic day regardless of the weather .... and work will go fast when you are so busy xx

Subscribing! :D

Not been around the last few days hun but just wanted to say well done on the weight loss :) that’s absolutely fab. I think you started around same time as me and you have already got a stone off! Wow! I have some serious catching up to do lol. You should be really pleased with yourself :) x

Good afternoon all,
I hope you are all having a good day...it's soooooo cold here today. Even with the fire on I'm sat here with 2 jumpers on, I really cant seem to get warm. Maybe it's because I have less flab keeping me warm, lol!!

Thanks for subscribing tatabubbly, it is nice to see you here. Please stay with me to keep me motivated.xx

Good evening all.
I've been good again today, no naughty treats :)
Here's my food diary for today.....

Wednesday 5th February

Lunch - very small piece of SW quiche and 2 slice of toast with marg
Dinner - Veggi sausage risotto and 1 slice of bread and marg. FF yogurt with stewed blackberries and sweetner

I am really motivated this week and hopefully it will continue for the rest of the week. I have a treat dinner planned for the weekend if I can be good until then :) xx

Well done on another fab day!
Out of interest which veggie sausages do you yes? I fancy trying the Linda McCartney ones but haven't had chance yet...

Good morning all!
I am a happy girl this morning. I've been naughty and got on the scales. I only got on them because I can really see the difference on my stomach, the weight is definitely going from there first. Any way the scales tell me that I have lost 3lb since Monday!! Unfortunately I can't record it as it's not my weigh in day but it has given me the determination to be good for the rest of the week. I've got no naughty plans for the weekend, so other than a treat on Saturday I shouldn't be naughty at all.

So how are we all this morning? Looks like it's going to be a miserable rainy day here today so will be inside most of the day. I'm working today but I'm not on my own so will hopefully wont be as busy as I have been lately :)
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Good morning all!
I am a happy girl this morning. I've been naughty and got on the scales. I only got on them because I can really see the difference on my stomach, the weight is definitely going from there first. Any way the scales tell me that I have lost 3lb since Monday!! Unfortunately I can't record it as it's not my weigh in day but it has given me the determination to be good for the rest of the week. I've got no naughty plans for the weekend, so other than a treat on Saturday I shouldn't be naughty at all.

So how are we all this morning? Looks like it's going to be a miserable rainy day here today so will be inside most of the day. I'm working today but I'm not on my own so will hopefully wont be as busy as I have been lately :)
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Woohoo what brilliant motivation for you :) I'm always naughty too and have a sneaky weigh in mid week! Yesterday the scales said I'd stayed the same, happy with that though after what I ate and drank over the weekend for my birthday :break_diet:it's my 'proper' weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Yep miserable and yucky here too. Roll on spring/summer! What do you do for a job? I've finished work now for the week as I don't work Fridays (or weekends) :) xx

Woohoo what brilliant motivation for you :) I'm always naughty too and have a sneaky weigh in mid week! Yesterday the scales said I'd stayed the same, happy with that though after what I ate and drank over the weekend for my birthday :break_diet:it's my 'proper' weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Yep miserable and yucky here too. Roll on spring/summer! What do you do for a job? I've finished work now for the week as I don't work Fridays (or weekends) :) xx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hun. I'm sure you will be fine. I have my own cosmetics brand and I run my company from home. I usually wind down after Thursday but tomorrow I'm on my own so will be super busy. Have a great day off tomorrow.xx

I've had another great day food wise. I never seem to be hungry anymore which is fab :)

So here's todays food diary......

Thursday 6th February

Lunch - Veggi Sausage Risotto
Dinner - Savoury Mushroom Tartlet with sweet potato chips and peas
Snack - yogurt with blackberrys

The Savoury Mushroom Tartlet was so tasty, even if hubby does insist it is mushrooms on toast!!

Sound interesting Littlemiss.. how do you make the tartlet? I'd eat mushrooms til they're out my ears!:p

Sound interesting Littlemiss.. how do you make the tartlet? I'd eat mushrooms til they're out my ears!:p

It was lovely hun.

Here's the proper recipe but I changed the different mushrooms for just normal tesco value pack mushrooms and it still worked well. I sliced half of them and left the other half full.

SAVOURY MUSHROOM TARTLETS - Serves 2

0.5 Syns for the whole recipe, if using the bread as a HEX.

4 thin slices of bread, crusts removed
125g chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
125g oyster mushrooms, cleaned
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 tsp. Dijon mustard - 0.5 Syns
300ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
1 tbsp. freshly snipped chives, plus some to garnish

Pre-heat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
With a rolling pin, roll each piece of bread out as thinly as possible.
Press each piece of bread into a 10cm tartlet tin. Push each piece down firmly and bake for 20 minutes.
Put the mushrooms in a frying pan with the garlic, mustard and vegetable stock and stir-fry over a moderate heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid reduced by half.
Carefully remove the mushrooms from the pan with a slatted spoon and put into a heat-resistant dish. Cover with foil and put in the bottom of the oven to keep warm.
Boil the remaining liquid until reduced to a thick sauce and season to taste.
Stir the parsley and chives into the mushroom mixture.
Put one bread tartlet onto each plate, fill with the mushrooms and spoon the pan juices over, before sprinkling with the remaining snipped chives.

That sounds lovely, might have to try that as hubby loves mushrooms. Bet it would be nice with a bit of philly mixed in to make it creamy too

That sounds lovely, might have to try that as hubby loves mushrooms. Bet it would be nice with a bit of philly mixed in to make it creamy too

Mmmmm! this is going on next weeks plans! Thank you. :eat:

It was lush, I really would recommend it. As the sauce was boiling down I was convinced it would either be watery or go to nothing but surprising it went quite thick. It would taste nice with a bit of philli in it as well though.xx

Good morning all,
Boohoo I normally start to wind down on a Friday but got a busy busy day ahead of me with no chance of finishing early :(
Ah well atleast come 6pm it will be the weekend :)
So how are we all today and what have you got planned? It's pretty miserable looking outside so I'm glad I'll be stuck inside all day.
Hope you all have a fab day.xx

Morning Littlemiss. Ive just come back from school run. Was planning a long walk today but, I dont think id send my worst enemy out in that weather. So resulting to treadmill and cross trainer in a minute. Then might have a pamper day, soak in bath, do nails etc ready for my bigtime weekend rush of KIDS! Its either that or go shopping with money I haven't got! Hope u get a chance to unwind a little. Have a nice day. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Littlemiss, work today for me too boo! But a whole weekend free for the first time in a long while. Can't remember the last time I had a Saturday off work! Going to clear the bedroom and get rid of all my large clothes so there's no going back then!

Have a brill day :) xx

Good evening all.
Here's my food diary for today.....

Friday 7th February

Lunch - 2 veggi sausage, 2 poached eggs and 2 slices toast and marg
Dinner - Creamy veggi tagliatelle
Snacks - FF yogurt with blackberries, fake cake and 2 large glasses of rose

Hubby came home from work and cracked open a can of beer so I couldn't resist a glass of rose. Onto my 2nd now but it will be my last one :)
I've been extremely good all week so I think I deserve the wine.xx

Back