Little Miss's Food Diary

This is all I could find. Does it make any sense?
"You may be worrying too much about your health or perhaps you want to bury the past. The only constant in life is change. The past is dead and buried so now embrace the present and look forward to the future"
Dads just telling you hes about. My eldest (10) used to talk to "grandad" id never met him (died in 1984) but my hubby says that some of the things she said only he could have told her. I think of it as a sign that hes here watching us. Just gives me a bit a warmth rather than fear.
I would however be inclined to contact your niece and see if shes ok.
Right enough dreaming, really got to go and see whats to eat Im starving!..
Have a nice day. :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Isn't it amazing what dreams can tell us. No I don't think I'm worried about my health. I know he's looking down on me and hopefully he's really proud of what I'm continuing to achieve.xx

Have a good day hun. I've just had brekkie, made veggi sausage mini baguettes, yum just the way to start the day :) xx

Morning love,

The wind was terrible here too, I didn't get to sleep till gone 2 and could feel my bed shaking when the wind was up! Freaky stuff.

I keep having very strange dreams too, hope you are ok

I think I'm going to spend the day in front of the tv, have a bath and make my lasagne for dinner xx

Hi, hope you're having a good day. I can imagine that dream would really stick with you. Sorry about the damage the wind has caused you, hope you manage to get it all fixed ok. We've been lucky, although the wind and rain has been awful it hasn't caused any damage. A day of shopping and soft play for us! Got a beef casserole out of the freezer for tea, nice and easy as we probably won't get home from soft play until close to 5

Have a good day xx

Morning love,

The wind was terrible here too, I didn't get to sleep till gone 2 and could feel my bed shaking when the wind was up! Freaky stuff.

I keep having very strange dreams too, hope you are ok

I think I'm going to spend the day in front of the tv, have a bath and make my lasagne for dinner xx

I'm ok thanks.xx Your dreams might be because you're pregnant, I had awful dreams when I was pregnant with my eldest.
Enjoy your day infront of the tv :) xx
Hi, hope you're having a good day. I can imagine that dream would really stick with you. Sorry about the damage the wind has caused you, hope you manage to get it all fixed ok. We've been lucky, although the wind and rain has been awful it hasn't caused any damage. A day of shopping and soft play for us! Got a beef casserole out of the freezer for tea, nice and easy as we probably won't get home from soft play until close to 5

Have a good day xx

Hi hun, I think we'll be resorting to the wacky over half term if the weather keeps up. Atleast it wears them out :)
Have a great time.xx

I've been quite busy today after I said I wasn't doing much. Nipped to asda for a few bits and a full shop later we left!! Then got home and realised that we'd forgotten the paint brush. So had a quick lunch and got to nip back out again so we can get on with the coving in the dining room!
Tonight will be chilled....hopefully!!xx

Good morning all,

Lovely lovely day today. Think we'll be out in the garden making the most of it.

I was planning on having a bottle of wine last night because I'd been good all week but as my eldest decided he needed a lift at 10pm I couldn't drink, so in a round a bout way he's done me a favour :)

Nom nom big roast chicken dinner tonight, really looking forward to it. I'll try not to make it too unhealthy :)

What's everyone got planned for today?xx

At the moment I am sitting on my butt watching a film with the grandson :D

How du keep her in bed so late? Mine are up at 7 no matter what time they go down...:rolleyes:
Have a happy sunday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey :) I planned on having wine last night too but resisted! The OH had two bottles of Koppaberg though so it was pretty hard, I love that stuff! Ahh mine were both up at the crack of dawn this morning. 4 of us all in one bed at 6am, so much for a sunday lie in lol. Hope you're OK and the wind has died down a bit now near you?! x

Hope you've had a lovely day and your roast chicken was delish!
My little darling was up at 6am, but it wasn't so bad as it was my turn for a lie in! So I had a lovely lie in til 8.

Happy Sunday!xx

Good evening all,
Wow what a lovely day. We spent the end of the morning/lunch cutting up trees in the garden, so they can be drying out to use on the fire next winter. Then we walked to a nearby pub which is about 1.5 miles away and had a cheeky 2 pints of shandy there (whoops). Then we can home and spent a stupid amount of time putting the new curtains up in our dining room while the roast was cooking. My daughters friend came round at about 11, just as she was getting out of bed and stayed all day so she was really happy :)

My little girl could sleep for England bless her and if she has a lot of late nights with early mornings she really struggles so needs a big catch up and that was what she did last night.

I hope you have all had a fab day.xx

So here's my diet diary for today, including my naughty shandys.....

Breakfast - 2 Fried egg sandwhiches
Dinner - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast parsnip, yorkie puds, leek, carrots, peas and veggi gravy
Snack - 2 shandys

Good morning all,
A bit late getting on here today and I'm only nipping on quickly to update my weight loss....I lost 3lbs today, sooooooo pleased. That's 20lb in total. I now officially have a healthy BMI and I am only 2lbs off my end of February target....happy happy happy :) xx

Ahhh - you are doing really brilliantly, well done :D

Well done hun, fantastic. You're doing great xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good girl! So so proud of you 20lb already is amazing!!! You are a real star.:wow:

Just want to say, you really have been helping me with all your tips and uplifting posts, thanx for being on here littlemissnaughty. :bighug:

Back